Guard Comes Forward In Dawson Jail In...

Guard Comes Forward In Dawson Jail Investigation

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Oct 8, 2012, titled Guard Comes Forward In Dawson Jail Investigation. In it, CBS Local reports that:

People have died inside a downtown Dallas jail. And we've been told, the deaths are the result of a lack of attention and medical care.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Peter Michael

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 9, 2012
My wife is at Dawson and is in a good place but the CCA guards are not the most pleasant and they ignore the inmates quite often I am told. I know Texas has a long history of hard core guards as well as inmates but Im told things there are pretty harsh, noisy, dirty etc. How can you only feed two meals on weekends? My wife has type 2 diabeties and this is a real danger, I have to make sure she can buy expensive soups to keep her blood sugar stable, cant afford to ask for medical help or a phone call, what a nightmare!!! I pray for that jail, the inmates and the staff daily!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dawson State Jail Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawson State Jail Intolerable Conditions (Nov '11) Jun 28 layde50 43
News HOPE for Inmates (Apr '12) Jul '13 Jess 10
dawson inmates (May '13) May '13 freebird 1
dawson state jail (Nov '10) May '13 Ronnie 18
did yr flat n dawson aka HELL (Sep '11) Apr '13 rebecca ford 4
News Heat builds with air-conditioning problems at D... (Jul '10) Apr '13 rebecca ford 10
News Which prison units should Texas close? Private ... (May '10) Apr '13 rebecca ford 11
More from around the web