Vermont prison guard charged with sexual exploitation

Full story: Burlington Free Press

The Vermont State Police say a prison guard has been charged with sexually exploiting female inmates.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
discusted

New Britain, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

this is absolutely discusting that a man would use his authority to abuse women..He is a dirt bag who seserves to rot in jail for life
lame ass from CT

Saint Albans, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

discusted wrote:
this is absolutely discusting that a man would use his authority to abuse women..He is a dirt bag who seserves to rot in jail for life
Well I bet the media has inflated the story to sell news like most stories. I am glad to see you can throw away the key on someone without them even being convicted. So maybe you can rot in hell also.
Maybe you should ask Santa for spell checker, looks like you need it.
boy from saint albans

West Lebanon, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

he is guilty. the story has not been changed one bit. there is proof and everything. he needs to go to jail because he is messed up. he should get double the punishment just for being apart of the government and giving us a bas name. also, who cares about spell check? these are just opinions no one cares about that. if you do, then you probably should even be on the internet because there're many spelling errors here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility Discussions

Search the Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prison Laborer Claims Rights Violation (Aug '12) Aug '12 Don Brennecke 1
hey (Aug '11) Aug '11 babysmama2011 1
•••
•••
•••
•••