The Belmont Correctional Institution ...

The Belmont Correctional Institution Is About To Go Smoke-Free

There are 23 comments on the WTRF-TV Wheeling story from Feb 24, 2009, titled The Belmont Correctional Institution Is About To Go Smoke-Free. In it, WTRF-TV Wheeling reports that:

It's happening in prisons all over Ohio. In the Belmont Correctional Institution, there are reportedly 2700 inmates and 500 employees....all of whom will be prohibited from smoking, chewing or even bringing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTRF-TV Wheeling.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smoker

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jun 28, 2009
this is discrimination.and belmont is a concentration camp where the employees love to abuse prisoners and take everything they had from them including ciggarettes.
Sheryl

Canton, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2009
Why isn't these aholes being investigated
kkj

Seaside, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2010
Sheryl wrote:
Hi, I am from Louisiana and I have someone in that place . Can someone tell me something about this place ? Please.
COnow

Milford, MA

#4 Jun 21, 2010
every prison in the state of Ohio has went smoke free, so get your facts straight people

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 27, 2010
kkj wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, I am from Louisiana and I have someone in that place . Can someone tell me something about this place ? Please.
it's the pit's of all the prison's in OHIO. they need to start from inside and then take care of the inmates. the core where the corruption is coming from. clean the corruption up and then start on re-hab to clean the addicts up and release the men sober. that's why the men are there now because of drug crimes! teach them another way, like education, drug classes, stop the damn beat downs, rapes, extortion and etc. the list could go on!!!!!!!!!! i do speak the truth.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 27, 2010
COnow wrote:
every prison in the state of Ohio has went smoke free, so get your facts straight people
you are right every prison is smoke free but the cigarettes cost you about $5.00 a cigarette and that's what they charge for a joint also the last i heard. what a shame? some body is bringing it in there? big profit i hear? they get what they want in prison. i have about 50 i know that's incarcerated right now. one dude told his brother they are extorting the hell out the white boy's and there families? to offer protection. how fucking sickening! BELMONT PRISON WARDEN shame on you. you can stop this! because you are the man that runs this prison. every man that gets out of this prison needs to contact the attorney generals office, or if your loved one is still in there being abused, the family members can report this for them, and get an attorney and file suit.
KKJ

Natchitoches, LA

#7 Jan 11, 2011
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text>it's the pit's of all the prison's in OHIO. they need to start from inside and then take care of the inmates. the core where the corruption is coming from. clean the corruption up and then start on re-hab to clean the addicts up and release the men sober. that's why the men are there now because of drug crimes! teach them another way, like education, drug classes, stop the damn beat downs, rapes, extortion and etc. the list could go on!!!!!!!!!! i do speak the truth.
Thanks for telling me the truth.I know something is going on wrong.my friend is their not good.

Location hidden

#8 Jan 11, 2011
KKJ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for telling me the truth.I know something is going on wrong.my friend is their not good.
i hear the heartless felons runs the damn prison. it is black gang member's. not talking bad about anybody, i do blame the WARDEN for allowing such actions. she needs to straighten this prison out or be held accountable for these beat downs, robbery's, and the other corruption that goes on. start a signature and file it athe the goverment's office or the attorney general's office and see if they can't get the right people to run this place for punishment not a damn extortion camp, beat down palace. this will cause the men to come out really violet!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#9 Jan 11, 2011
Sheryl wrote:
because nobody knows what to do. we need t start calling this warden every day and start complaining to her. IF ANY BODYS FAMILY MEMBER IS BEATEN? put it down on this site and we will go to higher ups to stop this violence.
kkj

Natchitoches, LA

#10 Jan 12, 2011
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> i hear the heartless felons runs the damn prison. it is black gang member's. not talking bad about anybody, i do blame the WARDEN for allowing such actions. she needs to straighten this prison out or be held accountable for these beat downs, robbery's, and the other corruption that goes on. start a signature and file it athe the goverment's office or the attorney general's office and see if they can't get the right people to run this place for punishment not a damn extortion camp, beat down palace. this will cause the men to come out really violet!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with what you are saying,maybe an under cover FBI agent could go in I may sound crazy.I don't live in that state and don't know what to do. only God can give the answers,we must pray for justy to be done.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2011
kkj wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with what you are saying,maybe an under cover FBI agent could go in I may sound crazy.I don't live in that state and don't know what to do. only God can give the answers,we must pray for justy to be done.
i heard some more things about BELMONT PRISON today. i am going to call and ask to speak to the WARDEN? i am going to do it Friday January the 14th. anybody can call there. it is our right to see what is going on there? we pay taxes. just document the time and date and who you talk to. anyways every call to and from any jail or institution is taped, for years. so if someone died in prison and you know there time and date of call you can actually get the disk from the phone co. i know i have a case i am going to pursue against a liar that is on a jail phone apoligizing to me for lieing on me in civil court. karma is going to bite him in the ass.
kkj

Natchitoches, LA

#12 Jan 27, 2011
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> i heard some more things about BELMONT PRISON today. i am going to call and ask to speak to the WARDEN? i am going to do it Friday January the 14th. anybody can call there. it is our right to see what is going on there? we pay taxes. just document the time and date and who you talk to. anyways every call to and from any jail or institution is taped, for years. so if someone died in prison and you know there time and date of call you can actually get the disk from the phone co. i know i have a case i am going to pursue against a liar that is on a jail phone apoligizing to me for lieing on me in civil court. karma is going to bite him in the ass.
wanubad, are you still there ?

Location hidden

#13 Jan 28, 2011
kkj wrote:
<quoted text>wanubad, are you still there ?
yes i am still around! my nephew got out but he's visiting people, when he quits running i will put him on here. he just got out monday.
kkj

Natchitoches, LA

#14 Jan 28, 2011
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> yes i am still around! my nephew got out but he's visiting people, when he quits running i will put him on here. he just got out monday.
Thank God that is good news ,I am happy for him.It is good hearing form you.Thanks May God bless you all.

Location hidden

#15 Jan 30, 2011
kkj wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God that is good news ,I am happy for him.It is good hearing form you.Thanks May God bless you all.
we are not going no place, he is enjoying his out of prison time, hopefully he will be around tomorrow? i check to see if you on here almost daily.
kkj

Natchitoches, LA

#16 Jan 30, 2011
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> we are not going no place, he is enjoying his out of prison time, hopefully he will be around tomorrow? i check to see if you on here almost daily.
Yes ,I check almost every day just to here from you.I am glade that he is enjoying him self, but be very careful out there and always give God the glory.For it is God who blesses him to be out and alive, so thank the Lord.Be blessed

Location hidden

#17 Feb 3, 2011
kkj wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ,I check almost every day just to here from you.I am glade that he is enjoying him self, but be very careful out there and always give God the glory.For it is God who blesses him to be out and alive, so thank the Lord.Be blessed
i will eventually get him here to answer some of your questions for you. he was here for a whole last night. keep in touch for sure.
kkj

Natchitoches, LA

#18 Feb 3, 2011
wanubad wrote:
<quoted text> i will eventually get him here to answer some of your questions for you. he was here for a whole last night. keep in touch for sure.
Thank you so much,I got a call from my friend today he said that he is ok,i know he sound so much better not so weak any more I was somewhat worried about him.His funs was out.Be bless my friend
KKJ

Natchitoches, LA

#19 Apr 13, 2011
Wanubad, it has been a while hearing from you, how are things going?

Location hidden

#20 Apr 13, 2011
KKJ wrote:
Wanubad, it has been a while hearing from you, how are things going?
i am doing really good considering. i will get thru all that bothers me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Belmont Correctional Institution Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abuse.. (Mar '14) May '16 No Purpose 5
Belmont correctional institution Mar '16 SickofLies 3
21yr old son in Belmont Correctional Institution (Jan '11) Dec '14 JRU 30
All the things that are being said are true (Nov '12) May '14 Hate liars 4
belmont prison (Dec '12) May '14 Hate liars 33
correctVend cards (Mar '14) Apr '14 ang 2
The food! (Nov '12) Jan '14 Disgusted 4
More from around the web