my mom

Ewa Beach, HI

#1 Jun 3, 2010
I am the daughter of Rosalie Cutting and would like to express to those who have made very hurtful comments about her. One, my mother is NOT going to be in prison for the rest of her life. She made a mistake and is serving her time.Whileshe has been in prison she has done a lot for people and giving back to the community.No,it will never undo what she hsa done but she has at least acknowledge her mistakes and is serving her time.What my mother did,effected her family very much. I grew up without a mother and have also endured a lot of pain because of her actions. To have someone say she will spend the rest of her life in prison needs to go to church.Have compasssion for her family and try to understand that she has been puinshed and she WILL be out after her 25 year sentence is up. Thank you and God bless
Breezy Beylo

Vestal, NY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Sending my love.to my.Family and my Aunt Rosalie...love u...
Heather

Schroon Lake, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2013
Breezy Beylo wrote:
Sending my love.to my.Family and my Aunt Rosalie...love u...
I spent some time with Ms. Cutting and feel lucky to have gotten to know her. She is one of the rare sweet and kind souls in that very challenging environment that we were in. People do make mistakes and bad decisions but it doesn't define them. She suffers every day with the mistakes she made and has paid for them and continues to pay for them. I miss her and hope that our paths cross again someday
Dsj

Houston, TX

#4 Dec 24, 2013
Have you ever once considered what her taking the life of Mr. Wildrick effected his family? Ms. Cutting took a life, it was not like forgetting to pay a parking ticket. She deserved more time in prison for taking that mans life!
Have you ever thought about the victims family? He was a human being that did not deserve have this woman take him away from his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bedford Hills Correctional Facility Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Made to take surgery (Jul '17) Jul '17 Zeeek58 1
Pamela Smart (Apr '12) Jul '16 Who Cares 4
News Pam Smart may receive financial settlement in s... (Nov '08) Jul '15 Rochester 6
Mandi T Griffin's Father (Mar '15) Apr '15 jamesBond47 2
Judge dismisses imprisoned Carthage womana s $2... (Dec '14) Mar '15 Harold Lawrence 4
News 20 years later, Pamela Smart still insists she ... (Feb '10) Feb '14 cant say 17
News Brigitte Harris Will Be Freed on Parole (May '12) Sep '13 Angela 4
More from around the web