Armenia: Two New Imprisonments As Str...

Armenia: Two New Imprisonments As Strasbourg Again Fines Government

There are 33 comments on the Groong story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Armenia: Two New Imprisonments As Strasbourg Again Fines Government. In it, Groong reports that:

ARMENIA: TWO NEW IMPRISONMENTS AS STRASBOURG AGAIN FINES GOVERNMENT Forum 18 Dec 3 2012 Norway By Felix Corley, Forum 18 News Service Two young men who refused military service and military-controlled alternative service were imprisoned in November, bringing the current total to 31, all of them Jehovah's Witnesses, Forum 18 News Service has ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 8, 2012
The brothers must be compensated by the Armenian government for their unjust imprisonment.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Dec 9, 2012
El cacique wrote:
The brothers must be compensated by the Armenian government for their unjust imprisonment.
www.youtube.com/watch...
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#3 Dec 9, 2012
If they can't accept alternate service then they should be in jail

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
If they can't accept alternate service then they should be in jail
The government should be able to accommodate them in some sort of civil service.

I'm sure the Armenian authorities can offer them a multitude of options that will benefit the government.

==========

You know D....At one time Hitler would put people to sleep who he had no use for in Nazi Germany.

It wasn't just the Jews, either.

Perhaps, you should think about that one.
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Dec 9, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>The government should be able to accommodate them in some sort of civil service.
I'm sure the Armenian authorities can offer them a multitude of options that will benefit the government.
==========
You know D....At one time Hitler would put people to sleep who he had no use for in Nazi Germany.
It wasn't just the Jews, either.
Perhaps, you should think about that one.
www.youtube.com/watch...
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#6 Dec 9, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>The government should be able to accommodate them in some sort of civil service.
I'm sure the Armenian authorities can offer them a multitude of options that will benefit the government.
==========
You know D....At one time Hitler would put people to sleep who he had no use for in Nazi Germany.
It wasn't just the Jews, either.
Perhaps, you should think about that one.
Civil service is a branch of the gov't. Has The the WTS/GB relented and allow JW's to work for the gov't? You would think that there was nothing wrong with non-combat roles like in working in a military hospital or clerking in an office would suffice. What of all those men who went to jail for years during WW2 for listening to the WT? Did the WT take care of their families physical need while the JW were in jail because they couldn't accept alternate service?
Do you see how you don't think of the ramifications of all the flip flopping false teaching as they affect real people?
Perhap you should think about the simmilaries between Hitler and the WTS.The WTS/GB consign 99.9% of the worlds population to death. They are even worse than Hilter.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#8 Dec 9, 2012
The above post by Mickey Mouse is the dumbest lie I have read yet. Just when has a mentally ill person ever been disfellowshipped for the reasons he or she just stated?

Some of you people make up the most ridiculous lies.

And once again, the child abuse card is played again.

++++++++++

Mickey Mouse....,what about the children abused right now worldwide as I type this? To focus on some and not ALL makes you a hypocrite.

At least half of sexual child abuse crimes are committed by family members, and of course this cannot count for those crimes that go unreported.

If you want to have a voice in the abuse of children, there is much you can do right here on the internet even. You can go to petition sites where you voice is heard, often by the judge in many cases.
jehovah is NOT God

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
The above post by Mickey Mouse is the dumbest lie I have read yet. Just when has a mentally ill person ever been disfellowshipped for the reasons he or she just stated?
Some of you people make up the most ridiculous lies.
And once again, the child abuse card is played again.
++++++++++
Mickey Mouse....,what about the children abused right now worldwide as I type this? To focus on some and not ALL makes you a hypocrite.
At least half of sexual child abuse crimes are committed by family members, and of course this cannot count for those crimes that go unreported.
If you want to have a voice in the abuse of children, there is much you can do right here on the internet even. You can go to petition sites where you voice is heard, often by the judge in many cases.
You claim to know about abused children.

You should!

Your son dressed up like a girl.

Is he still selling cosmetics?

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#11 Dec 9, 2012
jehovah is NOT God wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to know about abused children.
You should!
Your son dressed up like a girl.
Is he still selling cosmetics?
You are a Tim Noulles look-alike.

Just mind your own business, and make sure you feed that dog.

You must be the most abusive person on this planet.

The Taliban is nicer than you are.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>I was tempted to actually respond specifically to your comment and even tell you about my life and experiences and work but I don't want to provide info which is ammo to certain parties. I will tell you that you are a fool to say that you can call a "lie" to something that you clearly can't know. It is no lie and is known by many but I hope that more of it will be public knowledge soon enough. If you can't accept what is clearly fact at this point regarding worldwide and massive abuse and systemic coverup and scandal than you are either a fool or unwilling which neither is my problem or any one else's on this forum. The demanding bitterness and anger in your post suggests the latter...
I have no way of knowing what is fact, proof, but I do know that this religion gets a bad rap from those who can't take responsibility for things they have done. We all are in charge of our own lives and our own choices. I believe the teaching from the JW's to be that of truths directly from the Bible. I am also aware that many here on this forum focus only on the sins of others. They don't seem to leave any margin of sin from the JW's who work each day at refining and becoming better by applying Bible counsel to everyday life.

Also, I have no anger or bitterness. Yet, I might defend myself to someone's callous and wicked attacks towards me or lies against my religion.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#14 Dec 9, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>I was tempted to actually respond specifically to your comment and even tell you about my life and experiences and work but I don't want to provide info which is ammo to certain parties. I will tell you that you are a fool to say that you can call a "lie" to something that you clearly can't know. It is no lie and is known by many but I hope that more of it will be public knowledge soon enough. If you can't accept what is clearly fact at this point regarding worldwide and massive abuse and systemic coverup and scandal than you are either a fool or unwilling which neither is my problem or any one else's on this forum. The demanding bitterness and anger in your post suggests the latter...
Your focus is on the sins of others. While you are focusing on man's sins, you could miss out on the greatest things to happen on this earth.

Satan enjoys keeping us sidetracked, in hopes that we lose our lives.
jehovah is NOT God

Jeffersonville, IN

#15 Dec 9, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Tim Noulles look-alike.
Just mind your own business, and make sure you feed that dog.
You must be the most abusive person on this planet.
The Taliban is nicer than you are.
Since you've never seen me, you are a liar.

And people wonder why women have been historically oppressed...
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
The above post by Mickey Mouse is the dumbest lie I have read yet. Just when has a mentally ill person ever been disfellowshipped for the reasons he or she just stated?
Some of you people make up the most ridiculous lies.
And once again, the child abuse card is played again.
++++++++++
Mickey Mouse....,what about the children abused right now worldwide as I type this? To focus on some and not ALL makes you a hypocrite.
At least half of sexual child abuse crimes are committed by family members, and of course this cannot count for those crimes that go unreported.
If you want to have a voice in the abuse of children, there is much you can do right here on the internet even. You can go to petition sites where you voice is heard, often by the judge in many cases.
You can speak out wherever abuse accords and because it is a problem all over does not mean you should over look the WTS problem.
.
Covering up the problem within a religious organization does not help it go away in fact it encourages it to continue by not changing a policy that protects the abuser instead of the child.
.
Why is your voice silent when it comes to the child abuse problem of the WT while you look elsewhere?
.
I would think with your love of this org you would want it cleaned up and focus on the care of the child.
It doesn't seem to work that way with JW's. Can you explain to the readers why that is so?
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#18 Dec 9, 2012
Micky Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>You are deluded beyond reason or discussion...
What she is saying is don't look at us look at others as thought that would help the poor child that is being abused in the KH and allowing the abuser to abused many other because the parents are not warns that an pedophile is making friends with the parent inorder to get close to the children and exposing the children of the ones he is allowed to door knock on.All because of the twisting of a two witness rule.
.
Do they ever think about what they will say to Jesus when they stand before him, about the children he loved and the only thing they do is ignore their own problem and say look elsewhere while they do everything they can to protect an org instead of demanding a change. to protect the innocent ones who have no voice?
.
LURKERS and BIBLE STUDIES you have got to know any so call religion that sacrifices it's young in order to save face of a group of men has NOTHING to do with God as they try to hide behind Gods' own words.
It is an sickening,evil, twisted org.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#20 Dec 9, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no way of knowing what is fact, proof, but I do know that this religion gets a bad rap from those who can't take responsibility for things they have done. We all are in charge of our own lives and our own choices. I believe the teaching from the JW's to be that of truths directly from the Bible. I am also aware that many here on this forum focus only on the sins of others. They don't seem to leave any margin of sin from the JW's who work each day at refining and becoming better by applying Bible counsel to everyday life.
Also, I have no anger or bitterness. Yet, I might defend myself to someone's callous and wicked attacks towards me or lies against my religion.
We are all guilty of sin in one form or another but the difference is the JW's don't want that sin to change.they do nothing , as you are doing, but white wash the org instead of demanding change of a policy that protects the abuser instead of the child. in that you end up being as guilty of child abuse as the pedophile is. Yes, you NR and all those who fight for the stasis quo of a policy that does not help the innocent have added his guilty alone with your own sins.It's too bad that you can't see how devastating that will be for you in the end because you can't see beyond tomorrow you throw you everlasting life away for child molesters.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#21 Dec 9, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
If they can't accept alternate service then they should be in jail
that is the Jehovah's witness way.
Take every handout and goodie, and when expected to give back, all of a sudden they are "no part of this world" and refuse to.
Hypocrites.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#23 Dec 9, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
Your focus is on the sins of others. While you are focusing on man's sins, you could miss out on the greatest things to happen on this earth.
Satan enjoys keeping us sidetracked, in hopes that we lose our lives.
On point. I was just having this same exact discussion today.

Satan is the great time robber.

He doesn't care what you do, as long as he sidetracks one from worshipping Jehovah.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#24 Dec 9, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>On point. I was just having this same exact discussion today.
Satan is the great time robber.
He doesn't care what you do, as long as he sidetracks one from worshipping Jehovah.
and he is proving it with you.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#25 Dec 9, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>and he is proving it with you.
Get lost, troll!

Nobody was talking to you.

==========

You have a pact with Satan so close, that you end up licking his sweat.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#26 Dec 9, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost, troll!
Nobody was talking to you.
==========
You have a pact with Satan so close, that you end up licking his sweat.
yeah and nobody was talking to YOU when you butted in on the nomi post! double standards indeed, who do you think you are, your the biggest troll here along with your coven of girls that run in and trash just about every post with stupid one liners even when someone is defending the faith, I have heaps of links to prove it. Now what happened to EL you seem to split all the time, meds mate meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man gets 5 years for harboring undocumented imm... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Why undocumented immigrants pay taxes 2 hr God Guns and America 16
News The Latest: NKorea says its missiles target US ... 3 hr Retribution 12
News US executions: New troubles could resonate in u... 3 hr CodeTalker 5
News 75 arrested in Texas, Oklahoma during 3-day ICE... 3 hr steve 2
News REPORT: Many undocumented immigrants recently r... 11 hr spytheweb 2
News Maryland memo: Prosecutors to go easy on some i... 11 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web