Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1909 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Can Can

United States

#1767 May 14, 2013
Im from clarksdale n Jackson now in hburg.
Online tough guys grow up this should b a violation. We R ONE
ITS ROYAL
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1768 May 15, 2013
Can Can wrote:
Im from clarksdale n Jackson now in hburg.
Online tough guys grow up this should b a violation. We R ONE
ITS ROYAL
spread your can-can i'll give ya a royal something.
sir lucifer

Tupelo, MS

#1769 May 17, 2013
im a cop wrote:
i am going to be honest and up front. i am a cop in mississippi and am interested in talking to scr's here in mississippi. i just have a few questions and i dont even want to know your names. if you are interested and willing to talk to me you can email me at : [email protected]
thanks.
( yoou a dumbass aint know true bbrother gone talk to u (KDCOS)
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1770 May 17, 2013
sir lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> ( yoou a dumbass aint know true bbrother gone talk to u (KDCOS)
LOL unless they visit him in jail
all you gang thugs wind up eventually in jail
WHERE YOU BELONG
YoYoBratt

United States

#1771 May 23, 2013
Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL unless they visit him in jail
all you gang thugs wind up eventually in jail
WHERE YOU BELONG
You sit behind a computer screen throwing disrespect to those you don't know a damn thing about and to scared to come out in the open because someone would probably shut your c--k sucker up and show you who the puss really is.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1772 May 25, 2013
hey i did go to that doppy street corner and i didn't see you there.
So stop trying to act like a tough punk.
You're a clown azz just like the rest of your losers now in jail.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1773 May 27, 2013
Surprise wrote:
hey i did go to that doppy street corner and i didn't see you there.
So stop trying to act like a tough punk.
You're a clown azz just like the rest of your losers now in jail.
take your azz back on that corner and spread them cheeks cause you have no respect for those who deserve respect
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1774 May 27, 2013
YoYoBratt wrote:
<quoted text>
take your azz back on that corner and spread them cheeks cause you have no respect for those who deserve respect
You loser go to jail with your azz buddies.
You have no street cred.
sir kilo albany st

Lebanon, VA

#1775 May 29, 2013
I WAS INCARCERATED FROM 2003 TILL 2012 IN THE GEORGIA PENITENTIARY, WENT TO CHICAGO FOR A BROTHERS WAKE AND ONLY A FEW BROTHERS SHOWED UP, ITS NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE IN THE CHI, IF THEY DONT TIGHTEN UP THERE WILL BE NO MORE ROYALS IN CHICAGO. BUT WE WILL NEVER FORGET. I KNOW WHAT I DID ,MY BROTHER PLAYBOY, AND REAL BROTHERS I WONT MENTION HAS DONE FOR THE MOB.AND IF ANYONE ONE HERE KNOWS ME THEY KNOW IM ROYAL KKRAZY 4LIFE!
sir kilo albany st

Lebanon, VA

#1776 May 29, 2013
sir lucifer wrote:
<quoted text> ( yoou a dumbass aint know true bbrother gone talk to u (KDCOS)
f k u police hope u die cop killa
sir kilo albany st

Lebanon, VA

#1777 May 29, 2013
who ever talks to the police needs to b delt with to the fullest
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1778 May 30, 2013
sir kilo albany st wrote:
I WAS INCARCERATED FROM 2003 TILL 2012 IN THE GEORGIA PENITENTIARY, WENT TO CHICAGO FOR A BROTHERS WAKE AND ONLY A FEW BROTHERS SHOWED UP, ITS NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE IN THE CHI, IF THEY DONT TIGHTEN UP THERE WILL BE NO MORE ROYALS IN CHICAGO. BUT WE WILL NEVER FORGET. I KNOW WHAT I DID ,MY BROTHER PLAYBOY, AND REAL BROTHERS I WONT MENTION HAS DONE FOR THE MOB.AND IF ANYONE ONE HERE KNOWS ME THEY KNOW IM ROYAL KKRAZY 4LIFE!
hey BOY they are all in JAIL where they belong. That is why they didn't show up.
Guess what BOY ? The MEN in jail want your azz again.
So hurry up and get arrested for something stupid.
And take some of these other azz clown BOYS in here with you.
THE STREETS BELONG TO DECENT HONEST PEOPLE. NOT THUGS
Sir Downfall

Slidell, LA

#1779 May 30, 2013
Im from Picayune Ms. I looked over this convo and i noticed that it started as a conversation between brothers and sisters communing and has turned into a mud slinging battle between non affiliates and members who really shouldnt even entertain pettiness like that over the internet. Please remember that this nation does not partake in pettiness. I been screamin twelve years and when i got put down u had to actually b about somethin to become royal. nowadays its more of a numbers game so any ol white boy in jail can become a standing member. its sad. i would rather have six soldiers than a thousand cowards. Mississippi has become disgraceful because the brothers and sisters here blatantly violate policies our 11 5 teaches us. it is not royal fashion to shake a jug and stay up for ten days watching out for police who arent coming and jackin yo brothers who trust u. it seems the only thing we look for in a prospect these days is whether or not the dude will fight. so what if he will? if he is too dumb to know the difference between right and wrong he will keep us fighting thus bringing undue heat. dont get it twisted. we do need some head busters but we also need thinkers and achievers. cats who can make money legally and cats who can manage it. cats who can lead in a productive way. why dont we start prospecting college kids as well as head busters. every body brings somethin different to the table but only if u allow more than one type of person at that table. i know plenty of brothers in the trap. i can get anything done in the streets but if we were really living up to the concept of growth and development i would also have the privelege of knowing brothers n sisters who were holding public office and owning businesses. we can only truly be productive if we have friends in high AND low places. as it stands we are traveling in a downward spiral and i dont like the way the future looks for our next generation of royals. i said all this because i have the right to as a member of this nation. anyone who is not a member really shouldnt comment on what we NEED to do or where we belong because they havent suffered our struggle. alot of us are royal because royal is all we got. my whole family died over ten years ago. i wasnt even old enough to buy cigarettes and i was on my own. i didnt find a good woman to settle down with til recently so really this nation has been my only family and helped me to become a man. if u aint a part of this family who are you to condemn it? i dont call your mom a bad mother and tell her how she shoulda raised you do i? and u wouldnt tell a chinese man how to be chinese would you? probably not so please mind yours and we will mind ours. i leave as i came. 16 13 12.
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1780 May 31, 2013
hey homey downfall you just don't get it.
To them you're nothing but a sellout.
They aint interested in your lets get legit and make honest money leading a nice life.
These azz clowns are all about violence, drugs, robbery, and rape.
They would turn on you in a heartbeat steal your wallet of honest coin and jump your womans bones just to show you how tough they are.
You're an Oreo to them.
sir mamasboy

De Leon, TX

#1781 Jun 4, 2013
im from florence ms. now moved to texas . to all my royal bro`s royal love hit me up @[email protected] pml tml nel
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1782 Jun 5, 2013
sir mamasboy wrote:
im from florence ms. now moved to texas . to all my royal bro`s royal love hit me up @[email protected] pml tml nel
good riddance.
hang out with the wet backs and see how that works out for you.
Your truf and nation is gone homie.
Sir Merc

Jackson, MS

#1783 Jun 12, 2013
royals from biloxi ms wrote:
9-19-3-18 m/cl chptr.13's r.k.
Its Royal!
Surprise

Gurnee, IL

#1784 Jun 12, 2013
Sir Merc wrote:
<quoted text> Its Royal!
Its RoyalBumFudgePacker
that would be you in case you're that stupid to know.
Respect

United States

#1785 Jun 26, 2013
Im not with da Nation but my brother is he is on Death Row and tells me that none his brother or Sisters send him kits on put anything on his books... My understanding family should stay together no matter what... Its like he put in so much work for da family and now he dwn he has nothing...
Just A Royal Knight

Meridian, MS

#1786 Jul 5, 2013
OldTimeR wrote:
I've been following this thread since it started and few if any of you see - the confusion, the problem, and most importantly, the solution. I'll speak my peace and leave it at that.
1. the Confusion. We are two completely separate organizations that by coincidence, have a common name. There's the ASCRN from the Chi and the RK from the deep south. ASCRN IS Folks and a founding nation of the Folks Alliance. RK simply REPRESENTS Folks, unless they've been officially incorporated. ASCRN is also a member of the Almighty sub-Alliance within the Folks Alliance. RK is not.
2. the Problem. We all have too much pride, itchy trigger fingers and are a bunch of bad-azzez always ready for a fight. So the ASCRN calls RK fakes and the RK calls ASCRN a bunch of couch-riding 40 year olds. Both accusations are mostly unfounded and completely uncalled for. Both sides have proven they've more than earned the respect.
3. the Solution. ASCRN and RK formally and officially announce an Alliance with each other. When that proves to be phenomenally successful and profitable to both groups, which I know it will, maybe we could even join in something more than an Alliance, a Brotherhood - much like the SCR used to have with the RP/IP, or the RK has with GD.
That's just my 3 cents. Take it for what it's worth. Also just to reply to a few of the other posts - I think Pony said he was resigning his rank, but not his membership. Don't know where he is, but I'm sure he's around. Disco is one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable brothers around. Listen to him. I saw Chino post recently. Chino is the baddest muther f-er you will ever encounter. I remember him from the 80's. He's put in more time and blood than any 20 of us combined. Lastly, FormerRoyalQueen probably summed up what being a Royal (or any gang) is like more honestly than anyone. If you don't like it, don't join a gang. For me, as painful and tragic as it all was and still is, I wouldn't trade it.
Stay strong,
OldTimeR - Southport and Fullerton - 1980's
Would be more than happy to form an alliance. Just for your information that is already happening in the south. ASCRN/RK - Royal Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 46 min cat lover 498
News He murdered her son; now she calls him every ot... 7 hr Greater Good 1
News No real deal means millions more will die (Dec '09) 10 hr litesong 47
News Former prison guard gets two years prison for s... 11 hr bun 1
News Meet the residents who don't want a wall 15 hr Coal Miners 4 Trump 3
News Budget cuts stress mental health agencies 17 hr Psychology 1
News Officer's alleged sexual misconduct results in ... (Feb '09) 19 hr Bbb 46
More from around the web