Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1909 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Sir boo

United States

#1640 Sep 14, 2012
We as one would like to give tml to all our fam around the states I've been around a lot of brothers from Biloxi ms to bay st Louise ms all the way to tupelo ms an there is always gonna be a few brothers that want to get side ways we need to come together an lead these brothers in the rite path just as we was back in the early 90's!!!!!!!!!!royal love to all members of this wonderful royal knight nation
Sir White

Olive Branch, MS

#1641 Sep 15, 2012
P.M.L,to the ROYAL nation.Im part of the M/CL.Any ROYALS out there that wanna get in touch shoot me a e-mail at [email protected]
sir sl33py
#1642 Sep 19, 2012
to all royals: nothin but tru blue love! always remember NO PITY! It's all about SIMON CITY.
skezzy

Covington, LA

#1643 Sep 20, 2012
That guy Dave frm Missip wrote:
They also have chapters in Miami and other parts of Florida. As well as West VA, and Memphis Tenn... Ive read much info on these punks before. They are spreading all over the place like roaches, or are atleast trying.....
chicagogangs.org the Royal page has a pretty detailed history on them. They are a chicago gang originally and white. They formed in the 70's...
got a roach fa ya
skezzy

Covington, LA

#1644 Sep 20, 2012
p.m.l. to all my brother.im sitting here in picayune.ive been dedicated sence day 1.dermination is all ive shown.so enlightin me on this.why is it so hard to find a solid brother?is it because we are all full of pride?we got brothers down here stealin from brother an straight up not rightous at all.im sayin sos wut bout yall?
sir sl33py
#1645 Sep 20, 2012
For all the idiots that are constantly disrespecting this royal nation what is your problem? You know nothing about us but you always disrespect us.Why? You hear about a few bad things and run with it but you never speak on the good things. We're a family like all families we're going to have disputes. But when it comes down to it we always have each others back. Love to my true family! It's always a royal thing
sir frog

United States

#1646 Sep 21, 2012
Wusup to my brothers. I reside in memphis n we got a few brothers out here but shit just doesn't seem right cuz most of them are cokniving (or however u spell it). Royals who haven't been down long tryin to act like they have the rank to put people down when they haven't been down long themselves. I haven't been down but a little longer than a year now and im familiar with some of our LIT but i really don't have any brothers to go to who really kno much of anything. If their are any brothers on here who are in my area could you do me a favor n shoot me an email @ [email protected] or find me on facebook @ Dustin Webster cuz i ain't tryna disrespect no brother nor my nation that i forever love. I be royal i be knight i be 600% insane. One love
sir zig zag

Brookhaven, MS

#1647 Oct 2, 2012
Just wanted to say that everybody on here keeps say ms royals are gds do boys and that ain't so. I just got out after doin a year solid and we ran our own thing in there yeah we fuck wit the gs but ain't no g ever told me or one of my brothers what to do and we held up for our own ain't never hid behind no body. That's all I got to say. Mcl and 12 18
Sir Mudd

Eustis, FL

#1648 Oct 2, 2012
to all my ROYALS out there PML 19.3.18.. i love for all my fam out there... and a shout out to all our fam incarcerated..
$ir mudd
Mooreville,ms
Pjilla

Pompano Beach, FL

#1649 Oct 5, 2012
Ain't no pity in Simoncity, royal love for life. Pompano beach,fl
Pjilla

Pompano Beach, FL

#1650 Oct 5, 2012
Much love to all my royal family. Frost, boxer, lil man, lunatic, scooby, tomato, where y'all brotha's at holla at me no pity. Evil what's good my brotha's. love to Franklin park , Cicero, CP dub, Albany school, almighty Simon city royals for life.
ICY WHYTE

Jackson, MS

#1651 Oct 9, 2012
All ill ever be is 600% ROYAL, Ifrom Columbus ms and recently moved to hattiesburg. I've done my time also and to tell u the truth I've met many solid brothers! We were and still are strong family.we took care of each other no matter what, there were timed when some of us had nothing from home but we knew our brothers would make sure we never did without. Its a family I'm proud to be a part of and I gladly show it with my ink discreetly of course! I reach one teach one all the time and if things are done right the way it was intended you will see how much gain u and your family will see. You learn to overcome and strive for excellence, some of us had nothing or noone growing up but my brothers were always there for me and down for whatever as long as it was for the good or non frivolous. My brothers know they can count on me and I can count on them.PML TML NEL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Pjilla

Pompano Beach, FL

#1652 Oct 16, 2012
Almighty simoncity royals are the truth. Much love to all my royals brotha's locked up especially in menard and stateville.shotout too evil,scooby,frost,lil-man,glum ,joker,tomato,boxer,tank brotha's,mouse. This is pj almighty simoncity royal for life Cicero set til the day I die. Relocated too pompano beach,fl too all my brotha's in my area hit me up. Whiteboy and kenwood where y'all at folkz I'm waiting on y'all come on home. Ain't no pity in simoncity, boss is the cross.
Baby B

Brooklyn, MS

#1653 Oct 16, 2012
skezzy wrote:
p.m.l. to all my brother.im sitting here in picayune.ive been dedicated sence day 1.dermination is all ive shown.so enlightin me on this.why is it so hard to find a solid brother?is it because we are all full of pride?we got brothers down here stealin from brother an straight up not rightous at all.im sayin sos wut bout yall?
Ey bruh. I see you from the sip. I'm out in the Jackson area. Hit me up bruh. [email protected]
Baby B

Brooklyn, MS

#1654 Oct 16, 2012
Sir Mudd wrote:
to all my ROYALS out there PML 19.3.18.. i love for all my fam out there... and a shout out to all our fam incarcerated..
$ir mudd
Mooreville,ms
Aye bruh. From the sip I see. Hit me up. Few royals out here where I be in Madison. [email protected]
Baby B

Brooklyn, MS

#1655 Oct 16, 2012
ICY WHYTE wrote:
All ill ever be is 600% ROYAL, Ifrom Columbus ms and recently moved to hattiesburg. I've done my time also and to tell u the truth I've met many solid brothers! We were and still are strong family.we took care of each other no matter what, there were timed when some of us had nothing from home but we knew our brothers would make sure we never did without. Its a family I'm proud to be a part of and I gladly show it with my ink discreetly of course! I reach one teach one all the time and if things are done right the way it was intended you will see how much gain u and your family will see. You learn to overcome and strive for excellence, some of us had nothing or noone growing up but my brothers were always there for me and down for whatever as long as it was for the good or non frivolous. My brothers know they can count on me and I can count on them.PML TML NEL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
From Jackson bruh. Hit me up. [email protected]
AmeriCAN

Irvine, CA

#1656 Oct 27, 2012
The reason why they are disrespecting you is because you are criminal streetgang members and nobody with an ounce of common sense or self-respect trusts you, likes you, or wants you around and that's the truth.
sir sl33py wrote:
For all the idiots that are constantly disrespecting this royal nation what is your problem? You know nothing about us but you always disrespect us.Why? You hear about a few bad things and run with it but you never speak on the good things. We're a family like all families we're going to have disputes. But when it comes down to it we always have each others back. Love to my true family! It's always a royal thing
MENACE

Sylacauga, AL

#1657 Oct 28, 2012
Tom wrote:
From my experience in Mississippi prison system. Royals are from low income backgrounds and generally unintelligent and are uneducated. They for the most part are crack cocaine or meth-amphetimine addicts. In prison they extort there own race and do the gangsters disciples bidding. They are a cancer on society and an embarassment to the white race. I'm curious why any young white male would subject himself to such inqnorace and unwarrented violence. Where is one's sense of individualism and self worth?
Icould not have said it better my self. All that is changing.
Flossy

Jackson, MS

#1658 Oct 31, 2012
Once a royal always a royal.. We are one..first law says wut?? don't just scream it..live it.. So y yal up on here posting shit for the world to see spittin lit..that makes u a weak bitch off top..and as far as the little comment about g.d do boys...I didn't kno
W nothing bout that.. So with that being said pml to all mine..and a bitch can never take nothin from me that they didn't give me except who gave
It to me..who ever said u wut u
Was taught n w
It I was taught is right or wrong...whose to say u was taught right lmao.., showin love for all my bis and SOS live from Greene co Mississippi
Pjilla

Pompano Beach, FL

#1659 Nov 4, 2012
Ain't no pity in simoncity! Y'all know what time it is. For all you perpetrating bitches on this web site talkin shit hang yourselves. Much love to all my royal family especially from Chicago. The mother land will never die. Shot out to lil man keep doin what you doin folkz. Boss is cross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Vallejo a good place to buy a first home? It... 6 min IdolHanz 6
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) 47 min JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 110
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 55 min Smartest Man Alive 1
News Stanley Williams appointed as Warden at Smith S... (May '11) 1 hr bevbry 10
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 1 hr USA R0CKS 506
News Landscaper gets prison time for hiding $500K in... 1 hr shannon4 1
News Turkey issues warrants for 42 journalists amid ... 4 hr chuck 2
More from around the web