Who are the Simon City Royals?

Oct 4, 2008 Full story: The Journal Times 1,725

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Full Story
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

#1408 Jan 6, 2012
sir goldy wrote:
<quoted text> BITCH COM DOWN HERE BETTER YET ILL FIND U AND CU T YO HEAD OFF ALLMIGHTY KILLER MCL/MSCRN
U know u r just an internet banger... i been down there in miss. and u so called fake ass knights aint shit... im an old Royal from the 70s and aint shit u can tell me or show me... and if u see craig davis tell him im still lookin for his scared fake ass.....
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

#1409 Jan 6, 2012
Casper CPW-ROYAL wrote:
History: The Royal/Pope Nation was created as a survival means as both the Royals and Popes being White Gangs in the 50s/60/70s were being bombarded by Gaylords, Latin kings, Harrison Gents, Maniac latin Desciples, Latin Lovers, Latin Counts, Stoners,Insane Duces, O/A's and several other North-side gangs. And at that time we didn't want Blacks on the North-side Through our affiliation were able to maintain our neighborhoods in a manner in which whites on the North-side were living. Put in your mind the times 50/60s, Democratic convention, Riots against CPD, Don't get it messed up with age I too changed. But the true facts of history GERMAN IRISH GREEK were the primary ethnic groups on the North-side. NS Popes didn't like the SS Popes because they were at peace with the SS Gaylords. The same-ones who fought NS Popes. Baby-face and his crew put me in a wheel-chair for a while at the McDonalds on Irving and Elston as they wanted Independence park. "Bear" Bedger was killed by 17th District on the corner of Avers and Irving park, listed as a gand killing it went unspoken. If you truly were apart of the R/P Nation then you know who Prince, Dice, Larkin, Arab, Tuffy, and Capone were. These were my brothers as we grew up.
so is this casper from round 1980... im roach from CPW...
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

#1410 Jan 6, 2012
sir Derrty Saint wrote:
<quoted text> There is no " retired" we pledge by death dude of course u know ths though bein a real royal and all. U still been on here running ur mouth rather typing ur keys since way earlier in this strand of posts so u can't be dead . Or can u ? Hmmm.. I like that .. nothin plus nothin equals nothin . Great incite . Has anyone bragged on u today ?? Great job on ur self analysis dude . Not gonna sit on here and internet gangster with u either dude , since u think my post was so ,LOL ,. So no reply needed . U are retired,hence dead so u will be passed . No pity!
i think u all just like to make us real Royals laugh.... there is retired just like a lob... if u put in ur work u can put in for retirement after 10 yrs or if it has something with ur family u can put in to retire.... meanin everyone knows u put in ur work and u will a;ways be respected..... im retired after 30 yrs reppin Royals... but i still luv all my brothers and sisters from my homeland or those who rep right.....
KYROYAL

Ashland, KY

#1411 Jan 7, 2012
Whats good?
Lookin for some brothers in or around the Kentucky,Ohio,West Virginia area to link up with.
Get at me: buckwild38 AT hotmail.com
sir champ

United States

#1412 Jan 15, 2012
Sir Ace wrote:
P.M.L. T.M.L. N.E.L. to all royal brothas. all im gonna say is these fake-ass wannabees waslk through my hood with the hats kicked and saggin with a flag in they right pocket someones gettin smashed. I stand for my inner and outer 6 always gotta stay CCC.. never forget it LLLLLL. 18-12 to all true 2-15-19. 19-3-18-14. No Pity. R's to the Stars. Keep it real. i Leave as i came with P.m.l. T.m.l. and N.e.l. all is one. one love or no love.
Tru Royalty
......p.m.l ace this is champ chillin in south carolina i been royal for 1 month n a week n i love wat this is about n wat we rep... i was birthed n at mississippi but now moved to south carolina id like to get in touch wt u luk me up christian champion on facebook im only 14 so i shudnt b hard to find mi pic is an edited pic wt light blue glowin everywwhere hit me up bruh... plenty much
SCRzW

Benton, AR

#1413 Jan 16, 2012
that "buckwild38" dude is some kind of cop... probably not the only one on here, but the most obvious... anyone begging for info or "knowledge" on the internet should be immediately suspect anyway, so don't be stupid... don't fuck with anybody that you can't check face-to-face, or at least verify their identity through someone you do know... if they want to know, tell them to come thru and make themselves known... but if they're scared, well...
real shit, it's time to tighten up, folks...*1*
Emperor Simon

Beardstown, IL

#1414 Jan 17, 2012
What is going on folks? Hit me up. Tell me what you want for this nation and why your a brother. Im in this nation because I CHOSE to be an asset. Im a brother also because I dont have much of a real family. Too many brothers going to jail this last year. Gotta do something about that.

Since: Dec 10

Canton, MS

#1415 Jan 17, 2012
Emperor Simon wrote:
What is going on folks? Hit me up. Tell me what you want for this nation and why your a brother. Im in this nation because I CHOSE to be an asset. Im a brother also because I dont have much of a real family. Too many brothers going to jail this last year. Gotta do something about that.
Something they could do is stop making meth and stop smoking it 24/7
KP-GLN

Largo, FL

#1416 Jan 19, 2012
Y'all still gay! Forks down...5 point!
19 Delta

Washington, DC

#1417 Jan 20, 2012
From what I've heard these guys in MS are nothing but a bunch of inbreeding gypsies.
sir champ

Lexington, SC

#1418 Jan 21, 2012
sir bolt wrote:
I come with P.M.L. T.M.L. but N.E.L. for this Royal Nation 1st o.o.r.b.there is a lk in jefferson county his name bitch queen flaco on B.O.S who ever get him i will owe it you know 1 go all go m/cl my life he disrespected our whole nation i will die 4 mine he raped and robbed a good sister I leave as i came with with N.E.L.
This sir champ it hurts to c a bro of mine go throo disrespect but tht why we r bros n the frst place to have eachother back throo disrespect and shitty moments in life.... i was in the mcl for some time but i was sent to south carolina n im hoping to strtt a succsessful chapter... but i will try to contact mi superior and c if we can handle this situation..... p.m.l
sir champ

Lexington, SC

#1419 Jan 21, 2012
This champ .... any bros in south carolina we need to hit dis state up
Sir Roach ASCRs retire

Jonesboro, AR

#1420 Jan 21, 2012
sir champ wrote:
This champ .... any bros in south carolina we need to hit dis state up
dont do it the mississippi way for sure... it aint the right way
sir champ

Lexington, SC

#1421 Jan 21, 2012
royal queen wrote:
so if i being a female wants to get put down how would that happen? email me at downsouthgirl_14@yahoo.com and check out my myspace page its RoYaL qUeEn and 21 from calhoun city ms
u dnt get nun special u get beat in or blessed just like the rest of us but u gotta want this 4 ur hole life n do right n lern ur knowledge
sir champ

Lexington, SC

#1422 Jan 22, 2012
Sir Roach ASCRs retire wrote:
<quoted text>
dont do it the mississippi way for sure... it aint the right way
wether it mcl way or uptown chicago royal is royal n mi love goes to all... but real talk we need to get thickned n south carolina

Madison, MS

#1423 Jan 22, 2012
Sir champ stop bein a fake royal. Your facebook page has you begging a christian minister to text you and updates saying like my comment if you are still awake watchin tv and it only like 1245am when you posted. Oh and if you ever wanta ''text'' a fake royal goto to christian champion's facebook page his number is displayed everywhere. Fyi noone would follow a 14yr old fakin royal
Emperor Simon

Beardstown, IL

#1424 Jan 22, 2012
Royal luv and revolution. I represent the almighty faction. We were born to fight and right now we need to fight stray families who dont follow our ways.
We need renewal. I also believe we need to fight for an honest dollar. And fight however necessary..you get my drift? http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx... We have an invisible war to fight to stay free and I think we need to fucking stay prepared for the future, good or bad, or even horrifying. 6up SCR
sir champ

Lexington, SC

#1425 Jan 23, 2012
shake79 wrote:
Sir champ stop bein a fake royal. Your facebook page has you begging a christian minister to text you and updates saying like my comment if you are still awake watchin tv and it only like 1245am when you posted. Oh and if you ever wanta ''text'' a fake royal goto to christian champion's facebook page his number is displayed everywhere. Fyi noone would follow a 14yr old fakin royal
who u thnk u r disrespectin like dat i no wat i am. i shed mi blood. i learned mi lit n im firm on mi 6. n i am a chrsitian... c its ppl like u who 4got wat royals about... n even if im christian tht dat mean im afraid to defend mi nation n miself from uneducated and disrespectful ppl like u
sir champ

Lexington, SC

#1426 Jan 23, 2012
-Dnt mean im afraid....-

Madison, MS

#1427 Jan 23, 2012
Learn how to spell and go call your christian,minister/boyfriend. You are fake dude and being a follower of jesus and listening ti christian rap makes you as intimidating as a 2lb puppy. Again noone will take a lil 14yr old sucking a youth ministers coxk seriously. Fake ass royal bitch. You aint even put in any work to deserve respect. oh and you might wanta stop spreading your lit to anyone who texts you out the blue. I know of 2ppl who you have just emailed and texted your lit to for no good reason. So to sum it up learn,to spell cause ya post makes no sense, stop spreading,lit to everyone and jesus is a myth and for the weak minded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 53 min Captain Yesterday 2,729
Navy nurse faces expulsion after refusing to fo... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 5
Guantanamo judge mulls limiting disclosure on a... 1 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
Voices: Different migrants treated differently 2 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 8
Swiss say would shield Snowden from 'political'... 2 hr cancer suxs 5
Minuteman co-founder arrested on child sex charges (Jun '13) 3 hr Arizonavet 14
Four people face felonies in Cigarette Outlet r... 5 hr profiling 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••