Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1979 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Since: Apr 09

Meridian, MS

#64 May 4, 2009
P.M.L. To all the true blue B.O.S.The brother that responded above me is correct. Our 11-5 is critical to our overall development as a nation. in the 8royal guidlines it states that we are to remain loyal to our teachings and our brothers/sisters! Unity and loyality is the key to growth and it distills discipline where we lack it individually. There is no wrong direction if you live by 11-5! Only enlightenment! One love to all the standing members who remember the struggle we began in order to get where we are. I'm a servant to our cause and to this nation! We all would do well to remember that! Royal love to all who are royalty! Death to those who dishonor!
Blight

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#65 May 5, 2009
I can't help but think that SCR, like most gangs in the south, are not legit chapters. No hate homies, I fell for it too. Some guy came to town saying he was this and that from Miami, and another guy from Biloxi came in saying about the same, and all of sudden me and a bunch of other guys are doing dirt for the 13th Street Imperial Folk Nation. Yeah, Folk. Nothing else added up either, and it became obvious these guys where faking as soon as I start looking up the most basic shit on the net.
So watch out homies, alot of these guys will get you false flagging eithout even knowing it, and that shit will get you shot.
dowrong

Pahrump, NV

#66 May 6, 2009
almighty simon city royals ..... learn what it means
sirmm

Slidell, LA

#67 May 6, 2009
Royal Queen wrote:
Thank you, Biloxi. A uninformed mind is the most dangerous mind and what you said is true and accurate. All Loves to your fold
Til the whole thing blows
hey email me at [email protected] mis royal queen
sirmm

Slidell, LA

#68 May 6, 2009
royal queen i would like 4 u to hit me back at [email protected] so we could talk 1love
sirmm

Slidell, LA

#69 May 6, 2009
Sir Menace M C L Chapter wrote:
Im a Royal from Picayune and yes they have a lot of fake punks out here trying to claim our nation and get put down but not wanting to learn anything about us their is so much 11 5 or litt to learn to study and equipt urself with its unreal and everything is all about better ur slefs and ur nation B O S if u live by ur 13 laws u cant go wrong Royal Luv
this is sir medicine man just touched back down from parchman id like u to hit me at [email protected] so we can speak on this 6 1love
sirmm

Slidell, LA

#70 May 6, 2009
sir screw mcl wrote:
I'm Sir Screw of Mississippi Combat Legion, and a royal knight, I come to standing members that reside abroad outside my state, seeking information.If you know your concepts and teachings for our glorious nation and can apply them, then please respond or seek me out. I'm a royal knight to the fullest extent,and carry myself in royal fashion everyday. I have no time for pettiness or for the uninformed mind. Serious members only need respond. I'm faithful to our cause and I honor our struggle. This nation has instilled dedication, determination and discipline in me,and in return has gotten an outstanding, quality and productive member. My motives are pure. I leave as I came with P.M.L. with T.M.L. ad N.E.L. for our glorious nation. Seeking contact in the motherland. Royal love to all our outstanding Knights and Queens.
sir screw this is sir medicine man hit me at [email protected] so we can get together i leave as i came with pml tml nel for this glorious simon city nation
Joker

Oak Forest, IL

#71 May 6, 2009
Joker retired SCR 1977-1988 from Chicago still has a Royal Party sweater with a senior patch and a Royal shirt. Royal's till I die.
Joker

Oak Forest, IL

#72 May 6, 2009
Farewell and Clark SCR'S
Joker

Oak Forest, IL

#73 May 6, 2009
rogers park wrote:
scr in chicago is over, they were a white gang
designed to protect white kids in the hood, they
are done in chicago - not even considered folks
anymore, they were big in the late 80's - the
last time you saw a scr tag, happy days was still
on tv...all is one.
You idiot there still are Chicago branches maybe not in depressed ass Rogers Park. Farewell and Clark SCR'S original/Joker

Meridian, MS

#74 May 6, 2009
You speak of things you obviously know zero about. Unless you know your literature intimately you ought not speak on what is considered folk and what isn't! The scr nation is a folk nation! And has been since our unification in 1980. Unlike the almighty royals who are a folks "mob" we rep the 6 and its teachings. Scr's in the south are true to the struggle and always will be cause we instill the concepts our members need in order to combat infactual information.

Since: Mar 09

Anaheim, CA

#75 May 6, 2009
Screw... The person you're trying to argue with was talking about Almighty Royals in Chicago, not the Royal Knights in MS. You can't really say he was wrong because he wasn't speaking on your organization. I could go into more detail but this is not the time or place.
KnowledgeisPower

Winnipeg, Canada

#76 May 7, 2009
gator_dot_thorpe_at_yahoo wrote:
I am a ranking royal from madison wisconsin who is now in tennessee. i got out of the penn in sept 2008 and due to the Royal family i now have a taxi business, and am going to college, help us grow... remember what we stand for... R.ecruit O.ur .... sorry cant put it all. hit me i need some close family here? and family in east tennessee need a driving job
What part of tennessee are you in?
KnowledgeisPower

Winnipeg, Canada

#77 May 7, 2009
I was just curious at what part of east tennessee you are in. I am also in east tennessee
KnowledgeisPower

Winnipeg, Canada

#78 May 7, 2009
Communication, Loyalty, Dedication, and far but not least education is important issues that need to be addressed in the SCR. I have been introduced with the royals since the early 90's growing up in poverty and a life of struggle amoungst me and my brothers. I live in east tennessee now and meet very few rk's. I have 1 associates degree, soon to finish my bachelors, and going for a second bachelors and possibly a masters degree. I am a full time single dad and I work full time. With much love for the royals who lifted my spirit and showed compassion in my time's of need. I feel sadness in my heart as I watch much older rk's put down children who want to steal, kill, and commit in violent acts not embrassing the meaning of a royal [K]... The sad thing is I have been with the royals my whole life it seems...and have never been put down officially as a royal...but yet and still I am far more educated and understand more lit than these young shorties out on the street who have been put down as a SCR...I was reading on this site and it has struck curiousity in me to why are enforcers preying on the young, putting children down who have no control over themselves nor the actions they do that they believe can be justified by screaming "I AM A SIMON CITY ROYAL". Hit me back to say sup on [email protected]..if you are from east tennessee definately hit me up..no fake rk's drop me a email cause to be honest with you fake's out there you have no idea what in the fuck your talking about and you can not justify yourself as a person so dont bother trying to talk to me. I will only hurt your feelings as we battle wisdom and trust me your un-prepared.~1~-L-,-L-,-L-,-K- ,-W-,-U-
Joker

Chicago, IL

#79 May 7, 2009
sir screw mcl wrote:
You speak of things you obviously know zero about. Unless you know your literature intimately you ought not speak on what is considered folk and what isn't! The scr nation is a folk nation! And has been since our unification in 1980. Unlike the almighty royals who are a folks "mob" we rep the 6 and its teachings. Scr's in the south are true to the struggle and always will be cause we instill the concepts our members need in order to combat infactual information.
Are you referring to my comment?
Joker-Farewell n Clark

Chicago, IL

#80 May 7, 2009
BigBlackAllah wrote:
Hahaha!You SCR-k white boys aint shit but our prison bitches.I love sticking my big black dick in you crackers asses and mouths raw after you sell my dope!Haha!AB are peckerwoods but at least they stick with they own kind.Bitches!
You would be my hoe in jail and better yet I would sell you as a sex slave in jail, come on down to Chicago ali-baba-slut I have something for you.

Since: Mar 09

Anaheim, CA

#81 May 8, 2009
Joker -- I think he was referring to the person who wrote something about SCR's not being recognized as FOLKS anymore. The quote in your post from "Rogers Park."

Meridian, MS

#82 May 8, 2009
If you are the one who ignorantly said scr's aren't considered folks then yeah I'm talking to you! We signed that pact and or treaty in 1980 that united us and the gd's. We are folks and here in our chapter our union is stil binding and strong! We have an excellent relationship with the gd nation and are still very much a 'folks' nation ourself. Pml to all the simon city royals in the mcl and abroad who know the truth as we do. One love!!!!! Til the whole thing blows!
Joker Chi-Town F-C street

Schaumburg, IL

#83 May 8, 2009
No it wasn't me who posted that and I guess when I was your age Screw I was very defensive also. I was an active Royal before (1977-1987) and during the alliance. I remember when us and the D's were arrested in a warehouse initially starting up folks. Disco I would like to coorespond with you and you to Screw I'm sure we have a lot to share with each other. Be safe brothers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson still struggling with racial bias 41 min C Kersey 4
News Catching Up with Bates Motel: The Body 1 hr Stonetemple 2
News Only mass deportation can save America 3 hr Tinka 114
News 'Let 1994 go': Simpson case's racial symbolism ... 3 hr GODS GIFT 18
News Tense days for business owners without legal st... 12 hr Retribution 19
News Solitary confinement deal reached for NY prison... (Jan '16) 22 hr Allforit 89
News Deportations Way Down As Trump Effect Hits Ille... Fri spytheweb 1
More from around the web