Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1964 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

royals from saucier ms

Madison, MS

#279 Sep 4, 2009
look i think every body has got there on opinion on us knights.. some say we jus a bunch a trouble makin gang bangers an others say that they got love for us.. but who knows aint nobody out there gonna tell ya what they realy think bout it.. but i know i wear my colors proud... every body jus need to get they head right an show we that organization an not a bunch of gang bangers..

ONE LOVE 600% R.k
SIR MAC

Netherlands

#280 Sep 4, 2009
menace wrote:
i hope no one recognizes this guy colin as a brother of any kind i had a run in with this guy talkin bout almighty wasnt running shit.i ride or die for mine all this ole shit,but didnt even know his MCL pledge this guy is a lame.he wouldnt even let me get minutes he claimed he was high.fuck that if you gonna be bout anything 'be about it'i let him make it cause his cousin is a brother and it was at his house he just had a new baby and i wasnt gonna disrespect his wife and kid.
FIRST OFF U I REALLY BARELY REMEMER WHAT HAPPENED THAT NITE AN SECOND IM BOUT MINE I BEEN DOWN WIT THIS SHIT FOR BOUT SEVEN YEARS NOW AN WHAT WAS BETWEEN ME AN SKINNY WAS BETWEEN ME AN SKINNY HE CAME TO ME WRONG WIT THAT ALL MIGHTY DISREPECTIN WHAT I KNOW TO BE MINE FOR THA LAST SEVEN YEARS. AN IM IN IRAQ FIGHTIN A DIFFERENT WAR RITE NOW BUT ILL BE HOME BOUT A YEAR AN WE CAN SEE WHAT UP CUZ I AINT GON RUN OR HIDE FROM NOBODY AN I DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED WIT U AN CODY BUT BUCK A PEON ANYWAY.. SO HIT ME UP MAYBE WE CAN COME TO AN AGREEMENT IF NOT IT IS WHAT IT IS... PML TO ALL MY Rs
BIRD

United States

#281 Sep 4, 2009
hey bookkeeper...you working your duty to serve on who??? that shit aint COOL. That shit smells a little you feel me? How would you like it if someone stooled on you...it might happen dog.
Royal Disciples

United States

#282 Sep 4, 2009
can anyone tell me what the Royal Disciples are and what the use as theirs? i never thought they were a legit branch...but I guess they are.
menace

Cleveland, MS

#283 Sep 4, 2009
i,m glad you doing something with yourself and for our country maybe you have your head on rite when you get back. we talk when you get back i can get my minute because you disrespect the shit out of me that night all i was trying to do is inlighten you on some real shit even though you already came wrong to me i try to get you guys on the right track and you go runnin off out the side of ya neck.i called you out for some minutes you say you ride or die but then you froze up.but its all good man no love lost.after i get my minutes we can talk. Rs to the stars menace
THE BOOK KEEPER

Darby, PA

#284 Sep 5, 2009
I do what I'm ask to do for this nation with no background checks any one can get in well sorry we don't run our set that way y'all keep lettin anyone in and we will keep. Doing our thing ......just hope you never get in the sites of our gunners cuz we got stand up brothers amor
PONY BOY

Darby, PA

#285 Sep 5, 2009
I'm looking for a knight from rankin county name...... mitch smith he needs to contact me asap now all you other brothers one love biz hhit a cracker up and jesse that goes for you as well I hope to see some growth in you brothers but here lately all. I see is a couple of bitches fightin over who's. On the rag next sad sad sad ..........still watchin ..........
What no one evr tells U

United States

#286 Sep 6, 2009
They dont tell U that when you drink too much and mess up your pancreas that you soon develop cancer. That when you mess with the wrong people you get drugged and end up with heart disease. That when you get shot 6 times you end up in a pis bag or crippled for life. Or that when your making that money and making it rain you robbed your self of 60 years in the federal pen when you get set up. No...that isnt in the small print. Keep your self educated FOLK and its never too late to change your mindset because they cant imprison that. one love ryl education.
Curious

Montgomery, AL

#287 Sep 10, 2009
I was asked to be a 7-4.
My best friend has been a 7-4 for years now, and they asked me to join. From what I know, I'd be honored. I believe in everything I know so far, but I'm sure there's alot I don't know. I'm a real bitch, but until I got out on my own, I lived a sheltered life... so I'm not trying to get hated on, I'm trying to educate myself and that's why I'm asking for some knowledge. If you'd like to fill me in some, please reply, but if you're just tryna hate.. don't waste your time. I'm allergic to bullshit. Thanks.
Truth Hurts

Winnipeg, Canada

#288 Sep 10, 2009
^^^^^^ WOW ^^^^^^ I have not posted on this site in a while but that comment right there was just to funny. I am speechless, just speechless. "Ponyboy" I sent you a text the other day, hope everything is ok, I never heard back from you, dont let them work you to death brother. I ran into big booty Judy the other day and it was like (_____o_____) BLAM!
PONY BOY

Darby, PA

#289 Sep 10, 2009
Did dude say he was a real bitch?wow......yeah go join 74 and take 10 just like you they'd love to run somethin in ya really teach a thang or two good luck with that ..........hey I never got that text I changed my num don't know if you got the new one check your email it will be there this weekend no pity
REAL BITCH

Montgomery, AL

#290 Sep 11, 2009
I did say I was a real bitch.. because I am. With Long Dark Hair, Double D's, and a pretty ass... Sorry that wasn't clarified to you the first time, Pony, but I thought referring to myself as a real BITCH instead of a real nigha clarified that I was a female, but now you know. ;)
So I had a talk with the queen last night and I think I know everything I need to know, I mean, you can always learn more every day, but for now, I know enough to know what I stand for and what I don't. Either way, I've read 200 and something posts, and I'm impressed with you Pony.. thats why I posted something in the first place. Don't disappoint me... ;)
PONY BOY

Darby, PA

#291 Sep 11, 2009
Ok real bitch so what's your name and do you have a man just asking to everyone else almighty simon city royal Rs to the stars
Sir Bizzie

Quitman, MS

#292 Sep 12, 2009
wuts up Pony cant get through to ya man look hit me up with ur new num of call me much love brotha to all the other brothers PMl for this Almight $imon City Royal Nation
royal bro

United States

#293 Sep 14, 2009
What R yall listening to as far as music? Has anyone listened to Sick Puppies or Veer Union? How about Hed PE? If you like rap a new guy you might like is Emperor CHI. So....whats new...I noticed yall talk personally....could someone give me their email? I need a royal brother or sister to associate with. I am feeling like Im a dying breed. If someone could hit me up Id really like to share righteousness with ya and learn from you too....latR.
PONY BOY

United States

#294 Sep 14, 2009
Just got back from the chi and as always when I left I couldn't help but to feel home sick you never realize how much you miss something untill your gone but to be honest the place I used to call home is not the same sure some of the same fellas are there but the hood has took on a facelift that only can come from our goverment but when I got back to the sipp than I came to realize that this is my home and the sickness I was missin was the place I now call home one love s.c.r. PONY BOY MANGO
Truth Hurts

Winnipeg, Canada

#295 Sep 14, 2009
Welcome back Pony Boy! I know that feeling of being homesick all to well. I have lived in 7 different states and two different countries. I lived in one of those states most of my life and absolutely hate it now. I found out that home is where the heart is. It is so much better to live in peace than to live watching your back everywhere you go. Hit me up with that new number brother!!! I want to party hell!!!=)--~
No Pity

Perry, FL

#296 Sep 14, 2009
All of you, need to remember Law 1, as I am a ranking member of the Royal's. Most of you are in fact breaking law 1, if i were sanctioned there you would be under violation, it is a major violation by the way. Refer back to your Laws and Codes. WE LIVE FOR AND DIE BY THESE CODES. Law 13 should sum it up too. Come on now, quit violating if you want to continue to rise.
NO PITY
No Pity

Perry, FL

#297 Sep 14, 2009
And you never tell your sir name, you that revealed it should be violated. It is a major violation, and I still know the leaders of that chapter, stop violating, this is ridiculous.
PONY BOY

Union, NJ

#298 Sep 15, 2009
Hey perry fl first off my name is sir PONY 2nd your laws mean dick to me I don't go by 13 laws I go by 26 oh yeah I'm what you call a real. Live simon city royal. And no where does my law state I can't give out my sir name ....I have read your laws and to be honest I think there good if your a G.D.see homeboy all your law came from 74 lit now much love and respect for larry hoover I was in prison with him and things were different then anyway your laws really don't mean shit to me or anyone else on this site so this is what I want you to do write them all down than drop your pants start to jackoff while your rubbing them laws in your chest okay bye bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Pu... 2 min Trump your President 20
News John McCain: Otto Warmbier 'murdered by the Kim... 1 hr Red Crosse 61
News Hate Crime Charge for Man Accused in Texas Mosq... 3 hr Dinny Brook 1
News Experts reveal it takes five months to lose the... 5 hr kauna 6
News Illegal Immigrant Celebrity Continues Drawing M... 15 hr spytheweb 4
News Media Attempts to Omit Legal Status Of Man Arre... 16 hr tomin cali 1
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 16 hr DeMariusLeOrgy 6
More from around the web