Syria chemical arms 'a game changer'

Apr 26, 2013 Read more: BBC News 8

US President Barack Obama has vowed a "vigorous investigation" into reports Syria has used chemical weapons, warning they will be a "game changer" for US policy if proven true.

Read more
Aztec

Portland, OR

#1 Apr 26, 2013
What a joke. U S wants to investigate something that all world knows is false; Syrian government use gas. US must stop wasting contributes tax money in Israel's ambitions and UN must tell Israel to stop buging neighbors.

Damascus, Syria

#2 Apr 27, 2013
This old game already used in Iraq will not work in Syria...Chemical or n chemical the islamist extremist insurgents must be wiped out..whether some like it or not.
holly israel

Hod Hasharon, Israel

#3 Apr 27, 2013
chemical is transfer from terrorist turkey to the rebels! not that i care....:)
Survivor

Drexel Hill, PA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Even Americans aren't this stupid
Like when they said Syria fired rockets at turkey
Next they're going to tell us Syria is going to invade Colorado

So nobody thinks its fishy that all the Middle East countries have had civil upheaval in he past couple of years.

What if the Atlanteans find bin laden , reanimate him and give him a robot fishtale to lead their resistance against the morlachs.

What will america come up with next? Fake meaningless money?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Apr 27, 2013
I believe that muzzies should be allowed to cull their own populations without outside interference.
Colin Powell

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Survivor wrote:
Even Americans aren't this stupid
Like when they said Syria fired rockets at turkey
Next they're going to tell us Syria is going to invade Colorado
Don't you know? Syria is planning to unleash drones packed with chemical weapons on America. They are stored in garages throughout America and at the command of the sleeper cells he inherited from Saddam.

Better store up on food and water.
Falcon

UK

#7 Apr 27, 2013
Just think about it. Who benefits from the use of chemical weapons in small amount?
- The rebels. They know that the only way they can win in Syria is to get America and west fight with them against Assad.

Assad knows that the only thing he needs to do is to NOT get America and west to intervene is to NOT use Chemical weapons. He also knows that if America doesnt intervene he wins this war of attrition.
Then why would he use chemical weapons?? It doesnt make sense.

The rebels - Al Queda jihadis, who are bloodthirsty terrorists would on the other hand have no qualms about using chemical weapon in a ploy to get America to intervene and help them.
America would be smart to not be on the same side as these barbarians (Al Q jihadis)
Michael

Lynbrook, NY

#8 Apr 27, 2013
lolol wrote:
I believe that muzzies should be allowed to cull their own populations without outside interference.
I disagree. These are not "muzzies" but innocent Middle Eastern women and children that are being endangered.

Assad is a SHI'A Alawite dictator, most Syrians are Sunni, even if he forcibly ends the current civil war, what's to say that another and far bloodier one will not start a few years later?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Shouldn't Condone Turkey's Posture Of Denial... 16 min Chuck 4
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 42 min FASCIST Ukraine 954
News Guest Column: No Fergusons in Fitchburg 1 hr BillyBob 11
News Helpless lies and corruption of miserable Polis... 3 hr FASCIST Ukraine 253
News Chinese activist more determined after lockup 6 hr Belle Sexton 1
News Coffeyville Man Arrested In Shootout At Sonic D... (Sep '13) 15 hr CCC Alumna 23
News Windsor officials worry about call to close prison 21 hr jhimD 1
More from around the web