Croats Beaten Daily in North Serbia J...

Croats Beaten Daily in North Serbia Jail - Witness

There are 23 comments on the Institute for War and Peace Reporting story from May 3, 2013, titled Croats Beaten Daily in North Serbia Jail - Witness. In it, Institute for War and Peace Reporting reports that:

A protected witness in the trial of Croatian Serb political leader Goran Hadzic this week described how he was detained and severely beaten in Serbia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Institute for War and Peace Reporting.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TheRealMagyar

Tuggerah, Australia

#1 May 4, 2013
What are a couple of bruises compared to daily horrors of croat ustashe ran Jasenovac conc. camp
Ivan the Bosanac

Australia

#2 May 4, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
What are a couple of bruises compared to daily horrors of croat ustashe ran Jasenovac conc. camp
.... Sure, everything and anything that the Serbs do is justifiable because of Jasenovac, doesn't matter if the serbian act of agression happened in 1945, 1971, 1991 or 2101, Jasenovac justifies the act. Same story with muslims in bosnia, they deserve everything they copped fromthe serbs because of something that happened in ? 1389 and in the 5 centuries of ottoman rule.

Message for these morons; get over it, look to the future, take your medication
teddy

Grosuplje, Slovenia

#3 May 4, 2013
Ivan the Bosanac wrote:
<quoted text>
and in the 5 centuries of ottoman rule.
croatia was under foreign rule for over 1000 years (Ottoman,Bulgarian,Austrian,Ge rman,Hungarian) and now under EU and NATO rule

“vladika kurcavenda ”

Since: May 08

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 May 4, 2013
Ivan the Bosanac wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Sure, everything and anything that the Serbs do is justifiable because of Jasenovac, doesn't matter if the serbian act of agression happened in 1945, 1971, 1991 or 2101, Jasenovac justifies the act. Same story with muslims in bosnia, they deserve everything they copped fromthe serbs because of something that happened in ? 1389 and in the 5 centuries of ottoman rule.
Message for these morons; get over it, look to the future, take your medication
It's called Serbian fcuked up mentality.
Serbonazis

Wilson, NY

#5 May 5, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
What are a couple of bruises compared to daily horrors of croat ustashe ran Jasenovac conc. camp
another serbian twisted 'logic.'
Greater Serbia

Brunswick West, Australia

#6 May 5, 2013
Vukovar is where the Croats got their butts kicked and started begging from the international community bcz they can't fight their own wars!!! Serbs in vukovar got self rule and their own language which is the next step for vukovar becoming part of united independent serb state called greater serbia:)
Greater Serbia

Brunswick West, Australia

#7 May 5, 2013
It's called Serbian justice and greater serbia you stupid ustasa Muslim:)
Serbonazis

Wilson, NY

#8 May 5, 2013
Greater Serbia wrote:
It's called Serbian justice and greater serbia you stupid ustasa Muslim:)
greater slaveland
Arandelovic

Adelaide, Australia

#9 May 5, 2013
A slap is hardly a severe beating, Harden the [email protected] up [email protected]
PARASTAM

Sydney, Australia

#10 May 6, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
croatia was under foreign rule for over 1000 years (Ottoman,Bulgarian,Austrian,Ge rman,Hungarian) and now under EU and NATO rule
yes and you a dirty subhuman serb know all about Croatia's history
PARASTAM

Sydney, Australia

#11 May 6, 2013
Greater Serbia wrote:
It's called Serbian justice and greater serbia you stupid ustasa Muslim:)
JUSTICE = Operation Storm, the cleansing of Croatian lands of dirty subhuman serbs

It was a day of celebration and one that will remain with me until the day I die.
PARASTAM

Tuggerah, Australia

#12 May 6, 2013
yet you nazis both croat and muslim didn't cleans Serbs well enough. We still stand firm in bosnia and Posavina which never were your lands

Choke on a d...k mate
reality

Australia

#13 May 6, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
What are a couple of bruises compared to daily horrors of croat ustashe ran Jasenovac conc. camp
tosser.

hungarian and serbian fascists hillbillies were/are the same.
u are arguing scale of a crime is greater than the crime itself.
that is not logical
i don't know why strahd doesn't luv u
u are basically the same anyway
Nandrelle

Grosuplje, Slovenia

#15 May 6, 2013
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
JUSTICE = Operation Storm, the cleansing of Croatian lands of dirty subhuman serbs
It was a day of celebration and one that will remain with me until the day I die.
Noz Zica Srebrenica for subhuman bosniaks
PARASTAM

Australia

#16 May 8, 2013
Nandrelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Noz Zica Srebrenica for subhuman bosniaks
You think that you serbs were very brave in Srebrenica and Vukovar don't you?

If only you knew how cowardly and disgusting the crimes you serbs committed against mostly lightly armed civilians.

But your bravery showed when Croatian forces commenced operation storm, far out you ran like rabbits. Please tell me, I am baffled why you serbs ran away and did not stand and fight, tell me please, why?
diroguevara

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#17 May 8, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TOI69...
PARASTAM wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that you serbs were very brave in Srebrenica and Vukovar don't you?
If only you knew how cowardly and disgusting the crimes you serbs committed against mostly lightly armed civilians.
But your bravery showed when Croatian forces commenced operation storm, far out you ran like rabbits. Please tell me, I am baffled why you serbs ran away and did not stand and fight, tell me please, why?
PARASTAM

Brisbane, Australia

#18 May 9, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
not interested in boring serb shit
Serbonazis

Wilson, NY

#19 May 10, 2013
servoslaves
Burlesque

Zagreb, Croatia

#20 May 12, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>
croatia was under foreign rule for over 1000 years (Ottoman,Bulgarian,Austrian,Ge rman,Hungarian) and now under EU and NATO rule
It seems to me that You are under the rulwe of sligowitz.
josh04

Dorchester, UK

#21 Jul 21, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
What are a couple of bruises compared to daily horrors of croat ustashe ran Jasenovac conc. camp
Abit rich coming from a Hungarian, Hungarian nazis killed over 50,000 Serbs in Vojvodina and tossed their bodies into the Danube, check the1942 raids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand jury clears police in Wal-Mart shooting (Sep '14) 3 hr Walmart shopper 9
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 4 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News Lawyers for Blagojevich resentencing due in Chi... 6 hr Voter 1
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 7 hr Squach 523
News Former Malone prison guard admits role in marij... 13 hr Stupid disease 2
News Girl 'revictimised' by rapist's letter (Oct '10) 16 hr Sensible Sentencing 9
News A Powerful and Pragmatic Approach to Criminal J... 17 hr Enough Already 1
More from around the web