Semen-Tainted Yogurt: NM Man Charged ...

Semen-Tainted Yogurt: NM Man Charged After DNA Evidence Link

There are 47 comments on the blogs.findlaw.com story from Jul 18, 2011, titled Semen-Tainted Yogurt: NM Man Charged After DNA Evidence Link. In it, blogs.findlaw.com reports that:

Garcia had been handing out what was supposed to be yogurt samples at the Sunflower Market. A woman got a taste of the sample. She realized it wasn't yogurt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.findlaw.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Conspiracy Unleashed”

Since: Mar 08

"The Universe"

#1 Jul 18, 2011
I was gettin ready to bite into my fluffy buttery homemade biscuits and grandmom homemade strawberry jar jam...then I read this article...REPULSIVE!. Now I'm going to fridge retain my mornin breakfast for lunch

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2011
wonder how many times they will hear, mmmm i've had this taste in my mouth before, but not sure what it is

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2011
Special sauce any1? lol! Well, I guess that confirms my fast food paranoia.
swamp dog in lousiana

Lafayette, LA

#4 Jul 18, 2011
i was wonderin whut that were floatin in the yogurt can aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.shoot

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2011
Garcia also appeared very sleepy after making the yogurt.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#6 Jul 18, 2011
Wow, talk about a sicko. I hope he goes away for a long time.

But, on the otherhand, the woman seemed to have no trouble identifying what the substance was...
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Semen is one thing.....but he also rubbed it on his taint? Not even I would eat that.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 18, 2011
Lost my appetite for the rest of the year....

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#9 Jul 18, 2011
Did he go to college? I mean, did he graduate with summa cum laude?

Since: Aug 09

Silver Spring, MD

#10 Jul 18, 2011
As Garcia's defense counsel, I will argue that aseedophilus cultures are precisely what you eat yogurt for.

Plum, Purplonia

#11 Jul 18, 2011
corrective_unconscious wrote:
As Garcia's defense counsel, I will argue that aseedophilus cultures are precisely what you eat yogurt for.
And you must be yogurt intoxicated.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#12 Jul 18, 2011
Sounds like the right yogurt for Laura Beffy. Just another of her nightly treats.

Since: Jul 07

Duncan, Canada

#14 Jul 18, 2011
Garcia probably left a "hair or two" in one of the samples.

Plum, Purplonia

#15 Jul 18, 2011
<quoted text>
A homophobic trans person would suggest a deep, deep insanity.
You must be [yogurt] drunk if you think I am transgendered at all. I am a straight, genetic born female who is a professional activist for those with the disease of true-transsexualism, doing so in a way that does not compromise my morals, and does not offer any support to nor enablement of transgenders nor other LGBTs. True-transsexuals are not a part of the LGBT, though mentally ill homos spread that lie. What do you expect? If someone is too stupid to tell an anus from a vagina, then they are also too stupid to tell a mainstream woman born with a birth defect from a queer man pretending he is a woman. Most non-operative transgenderism (as opposed to preop and postop transsexualism) is motivated by homophobia. They think wearing a dress makes them less of a GAY MAN when they go down on other men or let other men go down on them.

A male to female transsexual was ALWAYS supposed to be a woman, and has ALWAYS been one in the heart, genetics, neurology, mind, soul, etc. A "male to female" transgender was ALWAYS supposed to be a man, and the only thing "feminine" (effeminate really) about him is his addiction to dressing in some clown caricature of how women dress, his desire to sodomize other men, and his self-hate issues that make him think there is anything feminine about him.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2011
Wow purple gurl, u really sound like you know alot about this. Are you saying your transsexual or transgendered? Im not being a smart ass, Im asking because it sounds like nyou have personal experiance with this. My homo brother sounds like a woman when you hear him from another room or on the phone but he is a tow truck driver and I dont think he looks like 1 at all. He would definately taste the cum in the yogurt tho, lol!!

Plum, Purplonia

#17 Jul 18, 2011
<quoted text>
A homophobic trans person would suggest a deep, deep insanity.
By definition, all transpersons (or transperversions) are homophobic men who live as women so they can get their gay sex without being considered gay men. That is not the same as a true-transsexual who should never be called a transperson, since that is slander and rude. Calling a transsexual a transgender or other transperson is as bad as calling a gay man a child molester or rapist. Each time I hear a gay man calling a TS a TG, maybe I should refer to gays as being the same as rapists and child molesters. If they don't want drug through the mud, then they will shut up about true-transsexuals and stick to discussing tranny freaks who are mostly just self-hating gay men in drag.

Adapting Prof. Bailey's theories, a transgendered person (not a true-TS, which he never studied) is either an autogynephile or and androphile. In other words, they are either male fetishers who dream of becoming women to fulfill their fetishes, or they are gay men in denial who transition to repackage their gayness. The former category pretend to be lesbians, while the 2nd category really are self-hating, homophobic gay men. A true-transsexual never had a male ego at all, so neither definition fits a true transsexual.

Since true-transsexuals are really women (unlike transpersons/TGs), they have just as much right and ability as any other woman to be homophobic. A TS can be a homophobe without being a hypocrite or mentally ill, but a TG man pretending he is a woman cannot. The MtF TS woman is not supposed to have ever had a penis, but the MtF TG was supposed to be born with his and keep it and live fully as men.

Silver Spring, MD

#18 Jul 18, 2011
Nutcase!

I'm sure all those words would be funny in an appalling sort of way but, "Honey, I have a headache tonight."

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Jul 18, 2011
Mazana wrote:
Wow purple gurl, u really sound like you know alot about this.
You are confusing a torrent of words with "knowing a lot," imo.

Plum, Purplonia

#20 Jul 18, 2011
Mazana wrote:
Wow purple gurl, u really sound like you know alot about this. Are you saying your transsexual or transgendered? Im not being a smart ass, Im asking because it sounds like nyou have personal experiance with this. My homo brother sounds like a woman when you hear him from another room or on the phone but he is a tow truck driver and I dont think he looks like 1 at all. He would definately taste the cum in the yogurt tho, lol!!
I am saying I am not either. Just knowledge as an activist who only supports true-TSs, not TGs nor the rest of the LGBT.

And yes, some gay men do sound a bit like women. That is how my neighbor sounds. Most here are wishing he'd move, and not so much because they are homophobes, but because this guy cannot keep his hands to himself. Groping is fine if the recipient likes it, but he is grabbing straight neighbors in the crotch. The guy in the apartment under him already warned him that the next time will get him a knuckle sandwich. He hasn't touched me, obviously, but I have a problem with his arrogance and know it all attitude, and I suspect he isn't all there. We don't speak. The neighbors also don't care for his comments. The guy who threatened to punch him was standing on the porch saying he was waiting on a water hose, and the gay dude said, "Hey, I have your water hose right here, boy!" and pointed at his crotch.

Plum, Purplonia

#21 Jul 18, 2011
<quoted text>
You are confusing a torrent of words with "knowing a lot," imo.
As a TS-specific activist, I know quite a lot on the topic and all the little nuances. I know how the TGs ("transpeople," "gender variants") and LGBTs in general harm TSs and cause them to lose rights they had de facto for years. The whole TG/LGBT lumping thing only harmed them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Landau Murphy Jr. arrested on domestic assault ... 1 hr Mike 6
News Florida Teens Who Watched, Videotaped Man As He... 3 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News Jim Dey: A fresh start in C-U for Lovelace 4 hr Lovelace is loveless 1
News Hate crimes climb, resisters urged to stand up 6 hr Praxis33 36
News Australian government demands answers on Minnea... 10 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 40
News Be wary of emotionally-charged laws named after... 10 hr tomin cali 1
News DHS chief says arresting parents may quell huma... 14 hr USA Today 2
More from around the web