Up to 3 years sought in Vt. custody dispute

Mar 3, 2013 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.boston.com

A Virginia pastor convicted of helping a woman flee the country rather than share custody of her daughter with her former lesbian partner has shown no remorse and enjoys the fame the case has brought, federal prosecutors say in court documents asking that he be given 2½ to three years in prison at his sentencing Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

If the talibangelical enabler gets any actual time at all then imagine what the actual kidnapper - the absconding, homophobic mother - will get?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

This is a bad situation.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Tea Bag Residue Cleanup wrote:
If the talibangelical enabler gets any actual time at all then imagine what the actual kidnapper - the absconding, homophobic mother - will get?
As if she is not low enough, now she is allowing the guy, who helped her sorry ass run like a turd going down a toilet, rot in jail while she runs free as a hog in clover.

Nice lessons she is giving her poor kid.
1. Ignore the laws you don't like.
2. Hide like a little coward when things don't go your way.
3. Let others take the rap for you while you wallow like a pig.
4. A sneak and cowardly rat if I ever saw one.

I pity the child.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

So the lawyer's defense is that they guy's religion made him stupid? I could buy that, but he's still being stupd and unrepentent. I hope he gets a full 3-year sentence and a cellmate who likes to "teach" his cellmate something.
Creative1

Florence, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

JAIL HIS SORRY BUTT! When do I get to obey only the laws I agree with? Three years doesn't seem nearly enough time.....

When will this mother get her daughter back?

Besides "I am a buffoon" does not usually work as a defense.

I LOVE VERMONT.

Home of EQUALITY!
Here Kitty Kitty

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

To let this 'pastor' slide is to allow The United States of America to become a theocracy
Feed him to the lions

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Here Kitty Kitty wrote:
To let this 'pastor' slide is to allow The United States of America to become a theocracy
Feed him to the lions
You leave my kitties ALONE!

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Here Kitty Kitty wrote:
Feed him to the lions
You're still letting that filthy wench Lisa slide. At least what the crabby old pastor did was sort of loyal, mistaken, but loyal. She proves to be the worst kind of coward. One who let a friend go down for her sake.

In Dante's "Inferno" at almost the bottom of Hell are two guys locked into ice forever. One of them was disloyal to his friend. The friend is now frozen behind him and eats the back of the disloyal one's head forever. Kind of rough on the eating guy, to be used to punish his ex friend, but it is what Lisa deserves when she is dead. I hope the pastor likes brains!
Norton

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>You're still letting that filthy wench Lisa slide. At least what the crabby old pastor did was sort of loyal, mistaken, but loyal. She proves to be the worst kind of coward. One who let a friend go down for her sake.
In Dante's "Inferno" at almost the bottom of Hell are two guys locked into ice forever. One of them was disloyal to his friend. The friend is now frozen behind him and eats the back of the disloyal one's head forever. Kind of rough on the eating guy, to be used to punish his ex friend, but it is what Lisa deserves when she is dead. I hope the pastor likes brains!
How did you get so much hate inside of you? What happened to you?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Lisa is a kidnapper. She is a disloyal friend. Two of the worst things in society. The pastor broke the law and is crowing about it.

Why are YOU supporting lawbreakers?

As for hate...how can I hate people I have never met? I leave that to you and your pals who hate en masse others who are not in their little boxes. I can feel annoyed, but that is far from hate.
Tea Bag Residue Cleanup

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ran into some smug, sanctimonious, defaming, theocratic, sexually sick, mind f'ing, homophobic bigots, I'll wager.

How did you get so much ignorance inside of you? Waaah happind ta u?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Tea Bag Residue Cleanup wrote:
<quoted text>
Ran into some smug, sanctimonious, defaming, theocratic, sexually sick, mind f'ing, homophobic bigots, I'll wager.
How did you get so much ignorance inside of you? Waaah happind ta u?
He was born to hating cruel parents who poisoned his mind. A pity sort of, the way it is pitiful to see some disgusting rat writhing in a trap. poor disgusting thing..I hope it dies soon. Am I speaking of the rat or the hater...same difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••