Should Sanjay Dutt Be Pardoned?

Should Sanjay Dutt Be Pardoned?

There are 3 comments on the INDOlink story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Should Sanjay Dutt Be Pardoned?. In it, INDOlink reports that:

Bangalore: The recent news of Sanjay Dutt being sentenced to five years in prison by the Supreme Court in relation with the 1993 Mumbai blasts has shocked the entire nation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at INDOlink.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Yes he shld not hav to spend more time in prison. He did time for possession of gun no bombs were found he has suffered 20 yrs of terrorism by the courts of india and its not humane to hav him do more time so its seems obvious that maybe some politician wants to use case for leverage in elections. These sorts of situation make me realize why my father never wanted to live in india again. Lets hope that the courts will also bring politician on rape charges to trial also y r they so quiet on delhi rape caseswhat about the abusers of women and children
Shai

Suva, Fiji

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Sanjay is obviously a pawn in this dirty chess of politics.
ibrahim

Abuja, Nigeria

#3 Apr 3, 2013
he should be pardon after all he was not found guilty in regards to the bomblast but rather possession of rifles which he served for 18 months. the court should consider that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hopewell man to serve 30 years in prison for dr... (Mar '10) 1 hr AkW 59
News Let me remind you that illegal immigration is n... 1 hr ronnie 3
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 3 hr lewis 161
News Montenegro becomes NATO's 29th member 4 hr add 71
News Trump: Illegal immigrants treated better than v... 4 hr Nopal 45
News Republicans claiming Guantanamo victory under O... 7 hr serfs up 3
News DHS released nearly 20,000 criminal immigrants ... 9 hr spud 4
More from around the web