Police: Beloit homicide suspect from Janesville

He could spend the rest of his life in prison. Dusstin C. Longtin, who turned 16 on Oct. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pB e Z

Blytheville, AR

#22 Apr 23, 2011
blondie1822 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that luis was a good, guy but what in the hell was a 18 year old messing with a bunch of little kids that are in school, yeah he shouldnt of died that really sucks and i would not even begin to imagine what his family is going threw but dustin is like what about 4 feet tall if that and maybe 65 pounds soaking wet, these days when you live in neighbor hood that most kids have to grow up in. and fell treated in anyway they dont always make good decisions. Two wrongs dont make a right, yeah he needs to learn his lesson, but locking him away for the rest of his life ain't right either.
I agree with u putting a child in jail with adult men that no nothing more than what they've learned inside should b a crime. This poor kid needs help real help and he won't get it in jail. He will only b lost. Another victim. Now there's two. It's a sad situation for anyone involved.
LDLD

Marquette, MI

#25 Jul 5, 2011
i dont think he did it
force794

United States

#26 Aug 5, 2011
this is my guy i miss him and truthfully you dont even know the real story i understand its your right to say anything as an american citizen but if you dont know the whole story dont say shit. 1 the gun they got him with wasnt the one used to commet the murder. 2 one of the kids who told the cops he was there disappered less then 48 hours later and hasnt been seen since.
R3MiiND

Kenosha, WI

#27 Oct 6, 2011
I actually new dusstin personally. He always had a smile on his face and he never had a temper. He would always humor our class freshman year of highschool and the teachers loved him as a student. Here i see people going and saying "punk" and trash talk. But one thing people. You didn't know dusstin as a person. You are creating opinions off of the evidence you have read but not the whole real story. And the thing was, Dusstin was friendly to EVERYONE. It didnt matter who you were. So reconsider what you are saying people. This is a kid with a great character and a great personality. He is innocent until proven guilty. so to me, he is innocent.
StreetCleaner

Barrington, IL

#28 Oct 13, 2012
blondie1822 wrote:
<quoted text>
if that was your kid would you be saying that, Shut up dude, until you meet him don't judge him,
I think the facts speak for them self...and I don't wanna meet this wannabe thug
Justice

Janesville, WI

#29 Dec 31, 2012
Just wanted to let you all know....Longtin admitted to the murder, said it was him. So all you that tried to claim u had reason to believe it wasn't him, you are idiots. He wasn't a nice kid

Oh btw, he killed himself in prison a few days ago.
hisgirl101

Janesville, WI

#30 Jan 6, 2013
This kid didn't even do it! My family knows him personally and i can tell you right now he didn't do it. He is taking the blame for someone elses actions. & dfense3000 "wanna be gangbanger" really you probably don't know anything about gangs. Pretty sure if you ran into a real gang member you would shit your pants. js.
hisgirl101

Janesville, WI

#31 Jan 6, 2013
Oh & Justice.. he didn't kill himself..
Sqaud

United States

#32 Feb 25, 2013
dfense3000 wrote:
#1. he got waived into adult court so therefore, the public has the right to see his face, his name, and know who he is. This wouldn't be a problem to anyone if this had been a sex crime. He is charged with murder, as in 1st degree intentional homicide.
#2. although he is presumed innocent until proven guilty, he most likely did it. I only say this because, there were several witnesses that placed him at the scene of the crime, including a member of his own household when he attempted to lie about leaving the house.
He is a little gang banger punk who would eventually kill someone given he was walking around with a loaded gun at 16 years of age.
Maybe if you feel bad for him, why don't you put up the 1 million for his bail then ok? Hopefully, he will try to fight someone in prison, and he will get his butt kicked because he has no gun to solve his beefs with the world. throw the book at him and these other punk kids will stop their wannabe gangbanger bullcrap !
don't end up a statistic for talking a reckless
liddo_onee__

Beloit, WI

#33 Sep 29, 2013
i agree with everyone saying he deserves to pay taking my only brother away from me he had no right .
realize

Madison, WI

#34 Apr 8, 2014
He didn't do it
Janesville

Madison, WI

#35 Apr 8, 2014
TODAY ppl take others ppl actions for their crime. Dustin was apart of the life he shouldn't have. I grew up with this kid and he always had a big heart and was always having fun and smiling . I know for a fact that he didn't do. Just because he admitted it in court doesnt mean shit. He is the smallest one in their group and he is scared. He Ian a snitch and is going to take the part of the others action because he knows if that didn't happen then remorse will fall on him for snitching. Dusstin just grew up to fast nd was constantly moving and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Just miss my bro and hate to see him in that horrible place where he does not belong gove justice and actually do some work and find the actual murder . Love you bro and hope to see you. Keep that smile on your face .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 6 min SirPrize 6
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 36 min TeaBagging for Am... 182
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Derp 3,278
No presidential end run on Guantanamo 1 hr John 2
Lawrence Co. votes against hosting state prison 1 hr Guessing 20
US to produce Marine sought over murder of Laude 1 hr Liberal forever 1
Attorney sentenced to jail in drug-framing scheme 1 hr Liberal forever 1

Prison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE