Swedish judge says Assange allegation...

Swedish judge says Assange allegations 'a mess'

There are 5 comments on the York Dispatch story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Swedish judge says Assange allegations 'a mess'. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

ADELAIDE, Australia - A senior Swedish judge said Wednesday that the sex crime allegations in his country against fugitive WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange are "a mess." In a speech at Australia's University of Adelaide, Justice Stefan Lindskog, chairman of the Supreme Court of Sweden, listed legal obstacles to extraditing the 41-year-old ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Gatsby

Irvine, CA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Then we should charge Assange for terrorism. Love to see this OZ prick in orange jumpsuit chained to a waterboard. No meatpie on Gitmo menu Julian, just couscous mate.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#2 Apr 3, 2013
So telling the truth is "terrorism"???
Spare me the bullshit.
thor

Dianella, Australia

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Gatsby wrote:
Then we should charge Assange for terrorism. Love to see this OZ prick in orange jumpsuit chained to a waterboard. No meatpie on Gitmo menu Julian, just couscous mate.
have you guys found those wmd,s yet ? Assange should sue the crap out of the swedes
scooterman

Docklands, Australia

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Gatsby wrote:
Kindly go fcuk yourself at Gitmo with your couscous and your imaginary WMDs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Let's read the very first sentence........

"Terrorism is the systematic use of terror, often violent, especially as a means of coercion."

This describes your beloved government a whole lot better than Assange.
UScitizenAbroad

Tolland, Australia

#5 Apr 6, 2013
thor wrote:
<quoted text>have you guys found those wmd,s yet ? Assange should sue the crap out of the swedes
What are you asking him for ?

Gatsby, the non-American on the Irvine proxy (aka Mr Humbert) is simply a divisive anti-Western noodle-slurper who hates Australia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jail levy discussed at Pomeroy Council 10 min Don T 3
News ICE Arrests Nearly 200 Convicted Criminal Illeg... 1 hr tomin cali 2
News Ex-policeman Michael Slager serving time at Col... 4 hr ROTHSTEIN Syndrome 2
News Records: Washington officials gave activist's i... 7 hr tomin cali 1
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 8 hr Lady Vice 1,997
News CCI officer arrested, charged with statutory ra... (Aug '12) 9 hr LOL 111
News Records: Man accused of kidnapping Johns Island... 11 hr People Must Be Fired 1
More from around the web