Israel urged to explain jail death of Australian

Feb 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Scotsman.com

Calls are mounting in Israel for the government to lift the veil of secrecy surrounding the death of an Australian-Israeli man reportedly working for the Mossad espionage agency who was secretly incarcerated and then found hanged in his cell in 2010.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

yeah like they explained while their agents were using Australian passports....it will never happen because the Aussie government is too weak to push a strong ally of the US....still waiting at why those Israeli's were caught using Australian passports?
Because youre fat

Moneague, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Because fat people like you are blocking out the sun and people that live near you have the ricketts because they arent getting enough sunlight.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
yeah like they explained while their agents were using Australian passports....it will never happen because the Aussie government is too weak to push a strong ally of the US....still waiting at why those Israeli's were caught using Australian passports?
Well, were still wondering how the 9\11 hijackers got false papers to get in our country and take down skyscrapers.

im sure that concerns you, right?
willow

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, were still wondering how the 9\11 hijackers got false papers to get in our country and take down skyscrapers.
im sure that concerns you, right?
im also still wondering how you can be this stupid

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
Hah!, does ASIO use fake passports for it's agents Ahomana?

According to Julie Bishop they do.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

willow wrote:
<quoted text>
im also still wondering how you can be this stupid
Why do you hate Israel when you live there?
Truth

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The Jews is responsible for the 911 attack . Why wasn't there a single Jew killed in those two towers ?

Since: Feb 13

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
The Jews is responsible for the 911 attack . Why wasn't there a single Jew killed in those two towers ?
Check your facts. Simpleton.
Gods dad

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The previous comments are all beside the point. If you allow ANY nation to make false passports n use them to assassinate people ( the sad part is then do nothing about it )then you agree every nation has the right to do the same thing. INCLUDING terrorists. Oh I see its a case of, if they can do it why cant we. BECAUSE WE'RE NOT TERRORISTS YOU IMBECILE JEWS. Ooops stoopid me Israel is a terrorist state and proves it by state sponsored murder, murdering people when it see's fit to do so, for reasons they INVENT. The FACT an Australian was going to expose a nation that THINKS its above all law and a law unto itself shouldn't be surprising. IE; Julian Assange. ALL Australians should DEMAND Israel be held to account, ( isn't that the point of a seat on the U.N.). Now sit back n watch that blood nut we call a prime minister ( but in reality is just a incompetent sexist thug )do nothing.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Truth wrote:
You are dumber than a box of rocks

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah!, does ASIO use fake passports for it's agents Ahomana?
According to Julie Bishop they do.
I would say yes to that, but Israel was actually found out, so our government should at least give some lip service to this and it bearly lasted a puff...with no appology or outcome.
Majority of Australians

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say yes to that, but Israel was actually found out, so our government should at least give some lip service to this and it bearly lasted a puff...with no appology or outcome.
Why dont you haul your fat arse on to a live cattle exporting ship and go over to Israel and tell them all this.
Henry

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
And there will be NO apology so accept that all countries secret service organizations do it, including yours.

Next

“Ban Islam!.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize Mossad took out a very dangerous Terrorist right.
Vizhnu

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

His penis was very small too.
The FAGgrolite Busters

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Vizhnu wrote:
His penis was very small too.
Meaning that yours is equally minute, yea?
willow

Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate Israel when you live there?
now you clearly are stupid

who the hell said Israel is stupid?

I said YOU are stupid.

Why are you implying that my country has anything to do with 9/11?
scooterman

Truganina, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
And there will be NO apology so accept that all countries secret service organizations do it, including yours.
Next
No. Not all countries do this and most countries which do this have a totalitarian label and a total lack of respect for human dignity attached to them.

And if you can provide proof where Australia has convicted and incarcerated a person secretly and not allow the publicising of their name and their alleged death by suicide in custody for over two years then you and other Zionist cheerleaders are free to do so.
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

willow wrote:
<quoted text>
now you clearly are stupid
who the hell said Israel is stupid?
I said YOU are stupid.
Why are you implying that my country has anything to do with 9/11?
?????
Where did I imply Israel had anything to do with 9/11?
That's the Muslim morons saying that. I support Israel, an ally of the USA. I support Israel's actions against terrorism. What's the deal?
Athiest

Tel Aviv, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

scooterman wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not all countries do this and most countries which do this have a totalitarian label and a total lack of respect for human dignity attached to them.
And if you can provide proof where Australia has convicted and incarcerated a person secretly and not allow the publicising of their name and their alleged death by suicide in custody for over two years then you and other Zionist cheerleaders are free to do so.
You are ignorant if you really deny that that ALL countries use other countries fake passports. There are many cases but its seems you have a clear agenda here anyways so unlikely you have even searched. Australia included

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Prison Forum right now

Search the Prison Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Guantanamo Trial In 9/11 Veers Off Track Again 3 min Panamaed 5
Is Alan Gross more valuable to Castrogonia beca... 2 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 7
Adultery in line for law change 4 hr RealtorRay 5
Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens 6 hr RIP 73
Ohio fines Philadelphia-based prison food vendo... 8 hr ohio wrangler 1
Vietnam court increases jail term to district o... 10 hr seeing to believing 6
Border Patrol arrests more than 200 illegal imm... 11 hr Quirky 3
•••
•••