Adult drug court offers support

Adult drug court offers support

There are 4 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from Feb 18, 2013, titled Adult drug court offers support. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

In reality, the woman, who talked to The Inter-Mountain on the condition of anonymity, was feeding her latest addiction, this time to morphine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

Sheik Yerbouti

Southampton, PA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
If 12 step meetings are mandated the program is unconstitutional!
see for yourself

Marietta, OH

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Like the program works! There MAY be 1 out of every 100 people in "drug court" that it actually helps. Everyone else are repeat offenders. They know how to work that system. They know when they are going to be piss tested. They know what time they can go to the bars. Seriously drug court is a waste of money!
anonomous 313

Beckley, WV

#3 Oct 8, 2014
drug court is a waist of money and time, they say go to one na meeting a week, and they are reoeta iffenders and do not care, welk let me tell you, na works if tou go to more then one meeting a week, read the big book, and wok steps and get a sponsor, and really want to.change your life, not.just breeze thru until the next drug test, this woukd work.if you had people to help these addicts that actually gave a damn about their disease of addiction but no they are money hungry and could care less so ppl keep abusing drugs and committing crimes because of their disease, its bs
just me

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Dec 11, 2014
drug court does work and is not a waste of time for those who truly want to live a sober life and need the tools taught to them to accomplish this. yes some of the people on it try to get by with things and are only trying to get by until their times is up but others do want to stay sober and will absorb all of the information they can get to remain sober and free of addiction. They do require you to attend atleast one outside meeting a week plus the one they have at community corrections but once you start going to the meetings and learn just how they can help you on your journey you are attending because you want to work the NA program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Innocent Infants 19 min Oldglory 3
News Williamson man indicted in triple slaying 41 min Mr Hutch 17
News US judge refuses to dismiss ex-Trump aide Paul ... 56 min Truth 101
News Cyntoia Brown, trafficking victim serving life ... 5 hr DeDominicis 1
News Justice obstructing Oakland Mayor proclaims inn... 8 hr tomin cali 4
News Inmate injured in assault at South Woods State ... (Jan '11) 19 hr Kim 104
News The Morning Vertical, February 13, 2018 20 hr About time 1