Utica man, Frankfort man charged in c...

Utica man, Frankfort man charged in connection to multiple bank robberies

There are 58 comments on the WKTV story from Mar 12, 2013, titled Utica man, Frankfort man charged in connection to multiple bank robberies. In it, WKTV reports that:

A Utica man and Frankfort man have been charged in connection with more than half a dozen bank robberies in New York and Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

pathetic

Rochester, NH

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey peppershots... Is this forum run like the county clerks office? Patty's lesbian lover Diane Abraham takes care of everything for her.
You sound like a baby! What are u jealous you don't get what u want? Wahhhhh
Free Nick

United States

#22 Mar 22, 2013
The Ferrones are good people
Helper of Mankind

Carthage, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Thank you Free Nick!
The real answer

Utica, NY

#24 Mar 22, 2013
This whole post is hilarious because it is all so far from the truth. Too bad uneducated people who have too much time on their hands have the ability to make up so much and write it on here. Go find something productive to amuse yourself like maybe find a job? I just sit here and laugh because from everything about him, his mother, his siblings, Diane, the clerks, etc is completely fictional. Good thing they know that because it doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as they know the truth. Please remember all, you spit in the air.... dont forget it has to land somewhere..... it is only a matter of time before it lands in YOU. And yes FREE NICK.
The real answer

Utica, NY

#25 Mar 22, 2013
God wrote:
Self absorbed mother never says no to her child because he is perfect. Ego maniac mother believes she is better then her neighbors, don't blame nick he iis a product of her, send her To jail. Teach her compassion kindness. Teach her she is not alone in the world others have needs and wants.
The neighbor part kills me! All I can think of is that crazy old guy that lives next to them! He really needs to grow up! He definitely needs to be on something because he is insane!!!!
LOL

Manlius, NY

#26 Mar 22, 2013
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes! Who would be jealous of that. YUKKKKKK!!!!!
Not a clue

Manlius, NY

#27 Mar 22, 2013
The real answer wrote:
<quoted text>
The neighbor part kills me! All I can think of is that crazy old guy that lives next to them! He really needs to grow up! He definitely needs to be on something because he is insane!!!!
You are the one that needs to grow up and don't bother trying to think! You can't afford to loose anymore brain cells. Look inside of you and yours that is where you will find "insane" AND we all know you are already on something!!!:)
Free Nick

United States

#28 Mar 23, 2013
Having seen stuff like this before it is a known fact people like to read incredibly biased police reports and suddenly because the person has the intelligence level of a 3rd grader and can read they think they are journalists and throw out random "facts" about the situation. I have personally seen what Internet police reports and blogs such as the UPD Facebook can do. Suddenly everyone with a double digit IQ has some fact that wasn't even in the police report like they were there. The Ferrones are gonna focus on what matters and supporting nick anyway they can. This forum matters nothing to them. They are doing everything they can to stick together and get through this incredibly difficult time in their lives.
Free Nick

United States

#29 Mar 23, 2013
And I'm not defending nick and saying he did nothing wrong. He will pay for his sins as he should. Everyone makes mistakes and we all must face the consequences of them. It just isn't right to attack the poor grieving family at this juncture in time.
free willy

Enfield, CT

#30 Mar 23, 2013
Nick wont be free for a very long time and his family and friends will have to bear his shame. This is his payback not only for the robberies but all the vindictive actions he and his family have done. Friends and family plan has been busted.
Lol

Manlius, NY

#31 Mar 23, 2013
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
Struck a nerve? Because it's true!
Answers

Manlius, NY

#32 Mar 24, 2013
The real answer wrote:
This whole post is hilarious because it is all so far from the truth. Too bad uneducated people who have too much time on their hands have the ability to make up so much and write it on here. Go find something productive to amuse yourself like maybe find a job? I just sit here and laugh because from everything about him, his mother, his siblings, Diane, the clerks, etc is completely fictional. Good thing they know that because it doesn't matter what anyone thinks as long as they know the truth. Please remember all, you spit in the air.... dont forget it has to land somewhere..... it is only a matter of time before it lands in YOU. And yes FREE NICK.
We are all glad we could amuse one of the friends and/or family members. Truth always bites you when you least expect it!
Oh yeah, we applied at the County Jerks Office BUT we are over qualified. We have an education, a heart, and soul that we are not willing to give up. Also, you better buy yourself an umbrella for all the spit heading your way!
Stones

New Hartford, NY

#33 Mar 24, 2013
All u people that think you know it all need to get your story straight. There is no county clerk affairs going on. The affairs going on are in the Abstracters Office...like the one of Theresa G and her fellow co-worker! Isn't that so Theresa. If your gonna throw stones just because you don't like someone you should make sure you have none that you do not want un turned!! Be kind for once.
Are u stoned

Cincinnatus, NY

#34 Mar 24, 2013
Stones wrote:
All u people that think you know it all need to get your story straight. There is no county clerk affairs going on. The affairs going on are in the Abstracters Office...like the one of Theresa G and her fellow co-worker! Isn't that so Theresa. If your gonna throw stones just because you don't like someone you should make sure you have none that you do not want un turned!! Be kind for once.
Wow! following this thread has been confusing, I thought the ferrones asked for privacy and understanding for what is happening to there son. Is this how you get the story straight by accusing another and using some girls name and her co-worker....is this how you ask for kindness by throwing more stones, anyway who accused the county clerk of having an affair I didn't read that, do you mean the lesbian comment?
narc

Wethersfield, CT

#35 Mar 26, 2013
So is nick talking to get a reduced sentence? Do we see witness protection program in his future?
sun riser

Ithaca, NY

#36 Mar 26, 2013
WOW...So now lets get back at the task at hand. Banks got robbed & So are the Tax payers.
Connection

Manlius, NY

#37 Mar 28, 2013
teacher too wrote:
And so does louie diana, who owns peepers. See the connection there?
What is the connection?
hey patty

East Hartford, CT

#38 Mar 30, 2013
Leave patty alone free nick I'd tap patty good
easter bunny

Allston, MA

#39 Mar 30, 2013
hey patty wrote:
Leave patty alone free nick I'd tap patty good
tap her with a crowbar, that should teach her!

Since: Apr 13

United States

#40 Apr 6, 2013
you people need to get a life.the nicks mother that i know because i grew up with him was a nice lady.nick would give you the shirt off his back he got caught up in something way over his head.he will make a comeback and that will be wonderful.you low life cockaroaches need to look at your own pitiful so called lives.there will be judgement day for you too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented immigrant with sex assault convict... 6 hr Three Days 2
News Fire heavily damages historic New York City church 8 hr Belles Echoes 6
News Puerto Rico won't make $370 million in debt pay... 8 hr Belles Echoes 7
News Gov. Haley heads to Washington to discuss Guant... 8 hr PauldenZangpo0521 8
News Elephants perform for final time at Ringling Bros. 10 hr Frankie Rizzo 13
News Inmate ordered released in TPD corruption probe (May '10) 12 hr PLUNGher 2
News May Day protesters call for workers' rights, im... 14 hr bozo 1
More from around the web