Man gets nearly 22 years in Juarez cartel deaths

Mar 22, 2013 Full story: El Paso Times

A 23-year-old man was sentenced Thursday in U.S. District Court in El Paso to nearly 22 years in federal prison for his role in the kidnappings and murders of a New Mexico bridegroom and his relatives by a drug cartel hit squad during a wedding in Juarez.

Full Story
Jose Adams

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2013
I hope the corrections department does its job and comes out a rehabilitatred educated man...We need to start sueing the prison systems when they come out and repeat offense for failing to do their jobs.
JWRussell USRN

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Jose Adams wrote:
I hope the corrections department does its job and comes out a rehabilitatred educated man...We need to start sueing the prison systems when they come out and repeat offense for failing to do their jobs.
As a former law dog type, I can tell you with complete certainty that most of these dudes who go into prison are unchanged. Conditions are much worse on the inside and they become hardened and resort to desperate measures. Believe it or not, some even succumb to engaging in gay sex, even after they had tapped dozens of women's backsides on the outside. It's hard to believe but true.
Agree

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 22, 2013
JWRussell USRN wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former law dog type, I can tell you with complete certainty that most of these dudes who go into prison are unchanged. Conditions are much worse on the inside and they become hardened and resort to desperate measures. Believe it or not, some even succumb to engaging in gay sex, even after they had tapped dozens of women's backsides on the outside. It's hard to believe but true.
You ever see the movie " Less go to prison" with Dax Shepared?
ima

El Paso, TX

#4 Mar 22, 2013
why not the death penalty? he certainly deserves it.....oh well maybe he'll die in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama defends Bergdahl exchange 3 hr JR 3
City releases video of fatal police shooting of... 4 hr CHARLES 30
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 4 hr OccupyThis 211
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 5 hr Ronald 3,317
Eric Holder's legacy: From Guantanamo to Ferguson 6 hr Michael 28
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 6 hr Creeped out 332
Appeal due for Melanie McGuire (Sep '09) 7 hr dfc40 59

Prison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE