Albany County Correction Officer arrested for assault on inmate

Mar 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTEN-TV Albany

ALBANY, N.Y. A 15-year veteran of the Albany County Sheriff's Office has been arrested after an assault against an inmate incarcerated at the Albany County Correctional Facility on March 6. The Albany County Sheriff's Office report alleges on March 6, while on-duty Correction Officer Craig S. Strizzi conspired with two inmates, Matthew J. Chan, 34 ... (more)

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jan 1, 2014

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Suspend him for 2 weeks with no pay.
bad rap

Cazenovia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

That poor guy didn't do anything worse than some of the other stuff that goes on there. How about inmates are beat there all the time, one got his head stuck in the toilet. One time the minors were shaken down and each one beat after a fight in the east yard, some inmates were made to hold their genitals and suck on their thumbs,it was the supervisors idea. so this kind of stuff happens all the time at that place, he messed up by doing it on camera and getting inmates to do the dirty work. He should have slapped his own face. pummeled the guy picked up the red phone and the other CO's could have come in and beat also.
Anonymous

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Go to work
Seeking Justice 4 Inmate

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

One on one is assult
Three on one is GANG ASSULT
Charge the CO
DONT COVER IT UP
Send him to prison for the amount of time his victim is doing
Nagy

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Speaking from personal experience of living with strizzi on many occasions he was one of the les corrupt cos .. I've seen much worse .. When all the cameras are gone and nobody is around the whole facility changes into a softcore modern day concentration camp .. I've spend a whole winter In a building there with no heat at all . Officers jumping inmates simply because of problems at home . It's a big soap opera run by children in uniforms .. There honestly should be a better where are you to qualify these people before just giving them this type of authority .. And annual check ups . Idk really but honestly something should be done but the truth is nothing ever will be because it could never be controlled .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••