Tony Alamo In Scuffle At Federal Lockup

Oct 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTBS

An attorney for jailed evangelist Tony Alamo said his client has been placed in isolation by federal prison officials at the Arizona facility where he is held.

Comments
21 - 40 of 68 Comments Last updated Feb 8, 2013
wormie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

BUT ! our rewards will be the same, since we WERE serving God then, and are certainly serving him now. Joke's on them !
mac is back

Haslett, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

wormie wrote:
Hey Mac ! nice to see you over here. I have heard that each tooth in those implants were like $1,000 each, when the perv decided to get that "cheshire cat grin" with all those oversized teeth. doesn't it comfort your heart, to think that both viper and boa constrictor AKA toni and susan alamo (no capitalization for devils) took our hard-earned money and got things like dental implants, face-lifts, many expensive dresses, shoes, heart-shaped swimming pool, furs, mansions across the country, rings, limousines, a rapingmobile for toni, and all those things they splurged on, when we were dirt-poor and eating refuse from dumpsters... thinking they were pastors, running a "church" ? wow, were we dummmm.
Wormie, so right you are! We do get the same blessings because we were sincere even though they weren't.

I was reading in Jeremiah and found a great scripture that explains what the Lord does with every one of us.... every man, woman and child on the earth.... to include the raping pedophile and child abusing fake con man, Tony Alamo aka Bernie Lazar Hoffman.

Chapter 17:10-11 to be exact. The scripture reads as follows:

Verse 10: "I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give EVERY MAN according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings."

Verse 11: "As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool."

How apropos!
wormie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

woop de doo, Mac ! that was a bunch of timely scriptures. We just keep on plogging away, hoping and praying that even ONE of them will come to their senses, and smell a rat (aLAMEo) what a blasphemous and lascivious imposter.
wonderin

Burke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Did the Alamos really merge with FLDS?
wormie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

wonderin wrote:
Did the Alamos really merge with FLDS?
Wonderin'- alamo has had a tendency to side with those kinds of people in the past. he was spouting off about how "David Koresh was really young in the LORD" I thought..."in the LORD !!??" this may be common hearsay, but he was supposedly a really big fornicator like toni...you know, a mother + her 12 year old daughter, etc. Who knows. They think alike (the Jeffs people) I read a book written by a woman who escaped. Same as the perv-org. Very old men, marrying girls that were very young, and deceiving those girls with "the will of the Lord" - same sickies as aLAMEo, same perverted spirit. They also had those same type of "blackmailing prophecies" like aLAMEo used, to scare the girls half to death into thinking it was the will of God.
arnold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

wormie wrote:
Hey Mac ! nice to see you over here. I have heard that each tooth in those implants were like $1,000 each, when the perv decided to get that "cheshire cat grin" with all those oversized teeth. doesn't it comfort your heart, to think that both viper and boa constrictor AKA toni and susan alamo (no capitalization for devils) took our hard-earned money and got things like dental implants, face-lifts, many expensive dresses, shoes, heart-shaped swimming pool, furs, mansions across the country, rings, limousines, a rapingmobile for toni, and all those things they splurged on, when we were dirt-poor and eating refuse from dumpsters... thinking they were pastors, running a "church" ? wow, were we dummmm.
Stupid is as stupid does, yes, and now stupid was,..and wasn't even so much of that, as just grossly taken advantage of for our youth and naivete..... Better late than never, now we smart!!
Bubba

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

“He can’t see a punch coming to duck,” Hall said

ohh, arent you funny -
but you had no problem featherin your pocket all the while you thought of him as a real quack !
you been swimmin in that shit so long you dont even know how bad you stink.
google_eyes

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

you mean to say that God didnt protect the holy one from the devils fist?? woooow (80
Yahoo Les Wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

arnold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

what is 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?.........a good start!
Yahoo Les Wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

What is a person who says in their heart,

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
Yahoo Les Wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Church you should post Tony's address,some people may write to him,most people do not need you to decide which letter Tony does and does not get,and if you do not,you are not allowing people to visit him at least in letters,and this church is a very great sin !
mac is back

Haslett, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

No doubt you want to send him a love letter sealed with a kiss.
wormie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

It's a SIN, to not correspond with an incarcerated child molester ? someone's mind is really messed up here. cuckoo cuckoo !
Yahoo Les Wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

wormis is right it is a sin not to pray for and and talk to,yet if wormie meant,do not a pray for not,then she would be just a heretic as much as tony is,here is some scriptures,

Luke 6:26-28 (King James Version)
26Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

cain's sacrifices are not accepted
wormie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

love your enemies is one thing, to sit around wasting precious time and pray for a child-molesting raping pedophile, who has been hiding behind religion for over 40 years, beating children bloody, imprisoning little girls in a house with boarded up windows, locks, cameras, and watchmen outside, making sure they could not escape from his raping, and all perversions going on in that house...you can pray all you want for the preaching pedophile. But why pray for someone who's an abomination in the eyes of a holy God ? why pray for someone God has turned over to a reprobate mind ? there are billions of people on earth who don't know the LORD, and still can be saved. Why are you so worried about someone who cares for nobody but himself, full of megalomania, a total narcissist with a huge ego. You are so in love with this wicked creature, that you can't even see the truth of the matter...he sold his soul long ago, and did that for money, power, and setting himself up as some prophet (NOT)in order to fool dumb stooges into even giving their own daughters over to him, to defile and hurt. WISE UP, LES, there's more to life than toni alamo !!
mac is back

Haslett, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Yahoo Les Wood wrote:
Church you should post Tony's address,some people may write to him,most people do not need you to decide which letter Tony does and does not get,and if you do not,you are not allowing people to visit him at least in letters,and this church is a very great sin !
We don't want anybody to be deceived by Tony Alamo any more. He deceived people for over 40 years and now the cloak is off that raping pedophile monster. He preaches out of the bible but doesn't live it. Instead he lives a completely different lifestyle.

You might have wonderful memories of the times we spent in the prayer room and the song services where we were worshipping the Lord, etc, but that place isn't the same place any longer. Don't be like Lot's wife and desire to go back to that place. It's time to go one with our Christian lives and continue our walk with the Lord.

The Lord did NOT deliver Tony. He is in captivity now. Go read in the Bible about what happens to people who do things like alamo has done... they go into captivity because the Lord is no longer with them. If you were really interested you should have gone to the trial and listened to the testimonies of the girls. If you heard what those girls had to say, you would never ever defend Tony Alamo again.

When are you going wake up and smell the coffee Les?
Yahoo Les Wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Then let us see you comment on something else beside tony and the Church wormie,tell us about your service to the Lord,now,testify,
Myself,tonight I have been asked to go to a well known church,give a testimony and be a guest lead guitarist,I am not going to talk about tony or his acts,yet I will apply the many many years of the great gospel(not jasher junk or tonys thoughts),that alot of older christian taught me,you claudia was one of them.
I doubt very much that I would be who I am if I had not been in the church those many years,
Facts are facts,I was not then nor am I decieved now,I cannot blame tony,tony is in his own frame of existing,not me,I will not be held accountiable for him or his sinful ways,or his doctrine,I will be held accountiable,for not praying for my enemies,for not trying to restore one,and so will you claudia !
wormie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." you shouldn't be tooting your trumpet over everything you do. I have no desire to come on this public forum, boasting and bragging about what I have done, and will always be doing for the Lord. I don't have to prove anything to YOU or anyone else. The Lord will be my judge.
THIS THREAD HAPPENS TO BE ABOUT TONY. WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM, WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR IDOL, TONY ?
Yahoo Les Wood

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

I am not tooting just telling you what I am up to,what are you doing for the Lord,something I hope,you call it boasting,I am not boasting about anything,just what I am doing,and that just might encourage some others,yet for the most,yourself included,it sours them,are you calling that which is good,evil,You know that we arte saved by the blood of the Lamb,and the word of our testimony,or do you reject that because that is what is said in the church and the bible,apostle Paul says,that he hadf somewhat to boast about,and I say so do I.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••