Bills seek end to farm animal abuse videos

There are 20 comments on the Mar 17, 2013, fresnobee.com story titled Bills seek end to farm animal abuse videos. In it, fresnobee.com reports that:

An undercover video that showed California cows struggling to stand as they were prodded to slaughter by forklifts led to the largest meat recall in U.S. history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at fresnobee.com.

annoyed

Chico, CA

#144 Mar 29, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>The videos are woethless because they are recorded and manipulated by human hating animal rights extremists. The source is tainted therefore the videos are garbage. Animal rights extremists have absolutely no credibility. Plain and simple.
The answer is simple;
Do some research and learn how dangerous veganism is to your health.
Reject animal rights violence and terrorism.
Go omnivore and have a nice juicy steak with a baked potato and some steamed broccoli.
Do it today, you'll feel 100% better.
And TOMMOROW they'll ream out your arteries and throw in a bunch of stints and a replacement artery or valve or so and you'll feel 100% better again.

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT and then you die, a bloated corpse as big as a whale and people will cry and say...Only the good die young. How beautiful.
Original One

Kelseyville, CA

#147 Mar 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Like with oslamacare and how much money it will save lie???
Do all of the One's use oslama and the same number of .....and the same LOL's?
Original One

Kelseyville, CA

#149 Mar 29, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Our shipping troll is still trying to prove he will never be anything more than a lowly shipping troll
Share the love, Willits One!!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#150 Mar 29, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the nice things for large conglomerates with all that money is they also have LARGE budgets for PR to post in newspapers and on TV so many of the average public can be duped in direct opposition to their own welfare. I see it's working.
I'm still trying to figure out how any of the BS propaganda doled out by money grubbing corperations has any bearing on the terrorist crimes, and credibility deficiency of the animal rights freaks. Are you trying to say that two wrongs equal a correct? The intelligent individual disregards both in favor of facts and truth.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#152 Mar 29, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
And TOMMOROW they'll ream out your arteries and throw in a bunch of stints and a replacement artery or valve or so and you'll feel 100% better again.
REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT and then you die, a bloated corpse as big as a whale and people will cry and say...Only the good die young. How beautiful.
You've been chowin' down on some of the propaganda you like to denounce I see. A healthy balanced diet consisting of meat, vegetables, grains, and dairy will never clog your arteries. It is only when gluttons destroy the balance by eating too much processed sugar, too much fat, too much starch, etc that health problems arise. A hamburger with french-fries is not a meal and neither is a Klondike bar with a Coke. Try having a nice juicy steak (medium rare), a baked potato, some broccoli or cauliflower, and for desert have some nice fresh fruit. Balance is the key.
Fritz the Cat

San Antonio, TX

#153 Mar 29, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the nice things for large conglomerates with all that money is they also have LARGE budgets for PR to post in newspapers and on TV so many of the average public can be duped in direct opposition to their own welfare. I see it's working.
Same thing PETA spends their scam money on rather than taking care of the animals they kill in Norfolk.
annoyed

Paradise, CA

#154 Mar 31, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm still trying to figure out how any of the BS propaganda doled out by money grubbing corperations has any bearing on the terrorist crimes, and credibility deficiency of the animal rights freaks. Are you trying to say that two wrongs equal a correct? The intelligent individual disregards both in favor of facts and truth.
Don't be a mongrel and start pointing at your percieved enemies every time yelling terrorist. That's just idiotic....did they also have something to do with 9/11 you freaking moron? Point at yourself instead. Would YOU risk your life in defence of others? Defence of public health is important but there are those who want to hide the filth and corruption.

Just watch the cockroaches run when just a corner of the rug is rolled back. To an honest man or woman concerned with his or her community, this news would be a call to expose (and improve). But some (like yourself) are just like the cockroaches and hate the light of day. MOST PEOPLE AREN'T LIKE YOU.
annoyed

Paradise, CA

#155 Mar 31, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You've been chowin' down on some of the propaganda you like to denounce I see. A healthy balanced diet consisting of meat, vegetables, grains, and dairy will never clog your arteries. It is only when gluttons destroy the balance by eating too much processed sugar, too much fat, too much starch, etc that health problems arise. A hamburger with french-fries is not a meal and neither is a Klondike bar with a Coke. Try having a nice juicy steak (medium rare), a baked potato, some broccoli or cauliflower, and for desert have some nice fresh fruit. Balance is the key.
I mostly agree. But a look at the stats. of health and overweight in this country tells us people are letting fat creep up on them and now we have a BIG BIG BIG health problem in this country...in case you hadn't noticed.

I'm not your dietician so can't speak for you. But I could cut down on cholesterol a bit myself.
Fritz the Cat

San Antonio, TX

#156 Mar 31, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly agree. But a look at the stats. of health and overweight in this country tells us people are letting fat creep up on them and now we have a BIG BIG BIG health problem in this country...in case you hadn't noticed.
I'm not your dietician so can't speak for you. But I could cut down on cholesterol a bit myself.
People are fatter because they are eating too many empty calories in processed sugars and carbohydrates. Meat has nothing to do with it.
STUPID MexiFlakeOne

United States

#158 Mar 31, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Mexicans in small towns get 80 percent of their calories from meat and oils and had no heart disease until American fast food showed up...
I have seen people in Alaska that get 95 percent of their calories from animal fat and they have no heart disease
GOD you are stupid and those of your ilk who believe that crap are as well.

How about those Bean, Rice, Lettuces and Tortillas DUMBSHITone?

Thanks for proving it again MexiFreakOne.
TexASS TWIT the TWERP

United States

#159 Mar 31, 2013
Fritz the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>People are fatter because they are eating too many empty calories in processed sugars and carbohydrates. Meat has nothing to do with it.
You must be speaking of that ILLUSIVE FAT FREE MEAT eh Texass TWERP?

And the NUMBNUTS Here is One thinks that the Native Alaskans are slamming down STEAKS and BACON and NOT fish with MEGA GOOD FATTY ACIDS!

Tell us all about those GOOD FATTY ACIDS/ OMEGAS that come from BACON You TWIT! And while you are at it tell us about the Heart Disease Rate in Native Hawaiians that SPAM CREATS! Oh yes SPAM IS MEAT right?

I think you should stand up and take some presure off your BRAIN CELL!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#160 Mar 31, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be a mongrel and start pointing at your percieved enemies every time yelling terrorist. That's just idiotic....did they also have something to do with 9/11 you freaking moron? Point at yourself instead. Would YOU risk your life in defence of others? Defence of public health is important but there are those who want to hide the filth and corruption.
Just watch the cockroaches run when just a corner of the rug is rolled back. To an honest man or woman concerned with his or her community, this news would be a call to expose (and improve). But some (like yourself) are just like the cockroaches and hate the light of day. MOST PEOPLE AREN'T LIKE YOU.
Sorry imbecile, people who use car bombs and Molotov cocktails to promote their cause have ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY. If they had any credibility they wouldn't need to turn to terrorist acts, extortion, and lying propaganda as the "animal rights" movement has done.

Are you a complete idiot? You do know there are many kinds of terrorists out there......don't you? The car bombs planted in UCLA vehicles by ALF had absolutely nothing to do with the planes hi-jacked by Al-Qaeda. Two completely different terrorist organizations with two totally different agendas. DUH! The only thing they have in common is an insane hatred of all who disagree with them......and, of course, the fact that they're terrorists. So stop your feeble attempts at deflection. Arson, extortion, and IEDs are the tools of animal rights extremists and that is why they have been classified as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. I didn't make this shit up..........you animal rights freaks have done this to yourselves by destroying hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property, making death threats to researchers, their wives, and their children, extortion, etc. No reasonable sane person would lend any credibility to a video made by such people.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#161 Mar 31, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
I mostly agree. But a look at the stats. of health and overweight in this country tells us people are letting fat creep up on them and now we have a BIG BIG BIG health problem in this country...in case you hadn't noticed.
I'm not your dietician so can't speak for you. But I could cut down on cholesterol a bit myself.
All of those people out there in the western world who eat poorly and develop health problems as a result, do so by choice. No one is twisting their arms and making them sit on their fat asses and play video games while consuming a half gallon of ice cream with a whole bottle of Hershey's syrup on it. No one holds a gun to their head and makes them eat three Big Macs when they could have had a regular burger and a side salad. All of the propaganda in the world (from either side) is not going to change the behavior of lazy weak unmotivated people who are almost completely sedentary. The truly sad part is it's not difficult or expensive to eat a balanced diet. It's actually very easy and you get to eat all the stuff you like. Just keep it balanced and practice a little moderation.
Hadrian

UK

#162 Mar 31, 2013
TexASS TWIT the TWERP wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be speaking of that ILLUSIVE FAT FREE MEAT eh Texass TWERP?
And the NUMBNUTS Here is One thinks that the Native Alaskans are slamming down STEAKS and BACON and NOT fish with MEGA GOOD FATTY ACIDS!
Tell us all about those GOOD FATTY ACIDS/ OMEGAS that come from BACON You TWIT! And while you are at it tell us about the Heart Disease Rate in Native Hawaiians that SPAM CREATS! Oh yes SPAM IS MEAT right?
I think you should stand up and take some presure off your BRAIN CELL!
Deranged
annoyed

Chico, CA

#163 Mar 31, 2013
Fritz the Cat wrote:
<quoted text>People are fatter because they are eating too many empty calories in processed sugars and carbohydrates. Meat has nothing to do with it.
Please excuse me if I offend you, but where exactly do you think all of the artery clogging cholesterol is coming from????? Beans? Thousands of eggs?? I've known people hugly overweight that were in tip top condition otherwise. So it's not just "weight" we're discussing. Other things like meat and alcohol have their downsides also. In fact many ordinary things, like meat, if used in moderation have little ill effect on the average person.

But when your doctor tells you it's time to begin taking a cholesterol pill (ETC.), it's time to re-evaluate.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#164 Mar 31, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Please excuse me if I offend you, but where exactly do you think all of the artery clogging cholesterol is coming from????? Beans? Thousands of eggs?? I've known people hugly overweight that were in tip top condition otherwise. So it's not just "weight" we're discussing. Other things like meat and alcohol have their downsides also. In fact many ordinary things, like meat, if used in moderation have little ill effect on the average person.
But when your doctor tells you it's time to begin taking a cholesterol pill (ETC.), it's time to re-evaluate.
One cannot be "hugely overweight" and also be in tip top condition. The folks you have known were just in good shape.....for a grossly obese person. It won't last long. You can have bacon with eggs, home fries, and toast one morning and oatmeal with grapefruit the next and then maybe some buckwheat or whole wheat pancakes the next. It ain't rocket science. If you're more than a few pounds overweight; A) you're not eating right, B) you're too sedentary / not active enough, or C) you have an eating disorder / you're eating because you're bored. Take your pick A, B, C, or All Of The Above.
That covers about 95% of the obese people in this country. It's not what kind of food is available, it's what kind of food people choose and, of course, how much of it they choose. You can't blame beef for some lame-brain who thinks a three course meal is steak, hamburger, and pot roast. Balance and moderation. Plain and simple.
hunters are GODS

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#165 Mar 31, 2013
annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact many ordinary things, like meat, if used in moderation have little ill effect on the average person.
You might want to post this in CAPS so that deranged chimp 'HAC' can read it more clearly.
hunters are GODS

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#166 Mar 31, 2013
TexASS TWIT the TWERP wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be speaking of that ILLUSIVE FAT FREE MEAT eh Texass TWERP?
And the NUMBNUTS Here is One thinks that the Native Alaskans are slamming down STEAKS and BACON and NOT fish with MEGA GOOD FATTY ACIDS!
Tell us all about those GOOD FATTY ACIDS/ OMEGAS that come from BACON You TWIT! And while you are at it tell us about the Heart Disease Rate in Native Hawaiians that SPAM CREATS! Oh yes SPAM IS MEAT right?
I think you should stand up and take some presure off your BRAIN CELL!
Why oh why are you still drinking the contents of your granny's colostomy bag?
embarassing redneck

United States

#167 Apr 1, 2013
hunters are GODS wrote:
<quoted text>Why oh why are you still drinking the contents of your granny's colostomy bag?
Another ONE that can't follow a conversation.

NoOne said Meat is bad in it's place in a diet. They said the IDIOT Here is One's comment about the amount of meat he claims some cultures eat is, as usual, completely FLAKY!

Likewise Me and my sons hunt on our ranch. We also raise beef cattle.

Put down your CRACK PIPE and follow along or don't try at all, you are embarassing.
annoyed

Chico, CA

#168 Apr 1, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry imbecile, people who use car bombs and Molotov cocktails to promote their cause have ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY. If they had any credibility they wouldn't need to turn to terrorist acts, extortion, and lying propaganda as the "animal rights" movement has done.
Are you a complete idiot? You do know there are many kinds of terrorists out there......don't you? The car bombs planted in UCLA vehicles by ALF had absolutely nothing to do with the planes hi-jacked by Al-Qaeda. Two completely different terrorist organizations with two totally different agendas. DUH! The only thing they have in common is an insane hatred of all who disagree with them......and, of course, the fact that they're terrorists. So stop your feeble attempts at deflection. Arson, extortion, and IEDs are the tools of animal rights extremists and that is why they have been classified as DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. I didn't make this shit up..........you animal rights freaks have done this to yourselves by destroying hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property, making death threats to researchers, their wives, and their children, extortion, etc. No reasonable sane person would lend any credibility to a video made by such people.
I understand. If a "meter maid" tickets you then you call her a terrorist. If your neighbor's dog poops on your lawn, it's a terrorist. And YOUR job in all this is to run around hollering "the sky is falling" everytime you want to demonize something...even if you don't know what that means.

You're a moron who isn't familiar with the word "truth" I see. The only thing you've shown us is you can't seem to PROVE all those truths you've accepted from rush. Quit wasting everyone's time with your unproven accusations and conjecture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrest Made After Home Invasion, Assault 44 min oona 11
News Some Who Left: A New Wave Of Russian Emigration 1 hr RUSSIA IN DECLINE 2
News Loretta Lynch makes history 3 hr Walter Glen stockton 4
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 4 hr George 1,125
News Coping with reality: Legislation could offer dr... 5 hr tomin cali 1
News GOP defense budget challenges Obama on Ukraine,... 5 hr goonsquad 2
News Years-ago arrest saved his life, but now haunts... 6 hr Dee Dee Dee 1
More from around the web