US drivers owe Ciudad Juarez $10 mill...

US drivers owe Ciudad Juarez $10 million in fines

There are 61 comments on the Fort Mill Times story from Oct 27, 2011, titled US drivers owe Ciudad Juarez $10 million in fines. In it, Fort Mill Times reports that:

Miguel Angel Rodriguez had just parked his car when a Ciudad Juarez traffic officer wrote him a ticket and then unscrewed one of his license plates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Mill Times.

dos pesos

El Paso, TX

#46 Nov 28, 2011
50cents wrote:
I just got hit by a truck that was paving Alameda. The mudafuka didn't have insurance. &*^%*(&)^(. What the hell? The city should have requisites and should undo a contract if the company has no liability insurance. This reminds me of Juarez drivers
What were you doing on Alameda, picking up your wife after pimping out her culo?
The Truth

Portland, OR

#47 Nov 29, 2011
dos pesos wrote:
<quoted text>What were you doing on Alameda, picking up your wife after pimping out her culo?
Speak english bean-boy.
Mark

El Paso, TX

#48 Nov 29, 2011
The Juarenses just want to get Americans over there so that they can chop off their heads and post them on grizzly mexican internet sites.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49 Nov 29, 2011
Lets call it a wash, because Mexicans in El Paso likely owe tickets they didnt pay as well.
dos pesos

El Paso, TX

#50 Nov 29, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak english bean-boy.
That was english you mexicant frijole.
Mark

El Paso, TX

#51 Nov 29, 2011
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak english bean-boy.
What did you type you homosexual?
Texas Sucks

El Paso, TX

#54 Feb 24, 2013
the Juarez police should come do a warrant round up til all the deadbeats pay their fines. Mayor Cook start handing these deadbeats over.
MAYBE

El Paso, TX

#56 Feb 25, 2013
The easy and best way is have the United States goverment pay all these fines. Then close or blow up all the bridges leading into that town. That way no one would cross over their with their cars and trucks to cause such a mess again right?
que chingados

El Paso, TX

#57 Feb 25, 2013
Texas Sucks wrote:
the Juarez police should come do a warrant round up til all the deadbeats pay their fines. Mayor Cook start handing these deadbeats over.
Do you like taking the beaner palo up your culo Ramonsita?
POS

Netherlands

#58 Feb 25, 2013
The illegal's from Mexihole with anchor babies owe hundreds of billions of $$$ to the USA. Pay up low lifes!!!
que chingados

El Paso, TX

#59 Feb 25, 2013
POS wrote:
The illegal's from Mexihole with anchor babies owe hundreds of billions of $$$ to the USA. Pay up low lifes!!!
Has your mother in law paid her share in full or is she still on welfare?
POS

Netherlands

#60 Feb 25, 2013
que chingados wrote:
<quoted text>Has your mother in law paid her share in full or is she still on welfare?
Is that all you could come up with Petro? STFU, stop crying.
frijole

El Paso, TX

#61 Feb 25, 2013
POS wrote:
Can't you go one day without crying you anchor bitch?
POS

Netherlands

#62 Feb 25, 2013
frijole wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you go one day without crying you anchor bitch?
Can't you go FYS, crying wettback
Yep

El Paso, TX

#63 Feb 25, 2013
frijole wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you go one day without crying you anchor bitch?
Yep says the truth hurts now you STFU and quit your crying.
frijole

El Paso, TX

#64 Feb 25, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> Yep says the truth hurts now you STFU and quit your crying.
Stop blowing his palo you joto.
frijole

El Paso, TX

#65 Feb 25, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you go FYS, crying wettback
Your wife taught me about go FYS, so I won't try that again because I ended up with her mom. No gracias jotillo. You can go FYS.
see the light

United States

#66 Feb 25, 2013
Juarez owes the U.S. Billions of dollars for having to support their citizens. Plus all the money owed hospitals for thugs hurt in drug war.How about the cars you steal from us?I could go on and on, don't you dare say we owe you thieve's anything.
Refried Bean Eater

United States

#67 Mar 1, 2013
Pay up you deadbeats
Also

El Paso, TX

#68 Mar 2, 2013
see the light wrote:
Juarez owes the U.S. Billions of dollars for having to support their citizens. Plus all the money owed hospitals for thugs hurt in drug war.How about the cars you steal from us?I could go on and on, don't you dare say we owe you thieve's anything.
Those free loaders also owe the school districts tons of money for free education free lunches and breakfast for their children. A win win for both sides would be to close all the bridges down. If not charge 10 dollars a car or mini van plus 10 per school age child crossing the border and pay that fine the US drivers owe. Great Idea Hey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigration and Crime 37 min tomin cali 1
News 2 women, prisoner had sex, letter says 1 hr User Enter Name 6
News "Undocumented Immigrants, U.S. Citizens, and Co... 4 hr Solarman 1
News Former Ogdensburg cop, McCarthy pleads guilty t... 6 hr sarah teat 5
News Tennessee receives A grade for combating child ... 9 hr cordellbabyjesus 4
News Lawmakers push for prison reform (Aug '15) 19 hr Brittney 13
News Riverbend prison warden steps down to take medi... (Mar '11) 19 hr steve 2
More from around the web