US drivers owe Ciudad Juarez $10 mill...

US drivers owe Ciudad Juarez $10 million in fines

There are 61 comments on the Fort Mill Times story from Oct 27, 2011, titled US drivers owe Ciudad Juarez $10 million in fines. In it, Fort Mill Times reports that:

Miguel Angel Rodriguez had just parked his car when a Ciudad Juarez traffic officer wrote him a ticket and then unscrewed one of his license plates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Mill Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Billy

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 27, 2011
Pinches Juarenos

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Perhaps an article with the title, "Juarenos owe US hospitals, city/county/state and federal agencies at least $45 million dollars" - should be written as well!!
HA HA HA JA JA JA

United States

#4 Oct 31, 2011
Pay your bills deadbeats. No wonder americas credit rating has been lowered.
Gaser

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2011
HA HA HA JA JA JA wrote:
Pay your bills deadbeats. No wonder americas credit rating has been lowered.
Thats ironic coming from a pendejo like you whose mother is on welfare. Pay her bill you lowlife pendejo.
Chip

United States

#6 Oct 31, 2011
I'm grateful to the Times for bringing this to my attention. I actually owe $1398.43 for some problems that I got into one night across the border. If someone can kindly tell me who to make the check out to, I'll clear this up immediately. I don't want for this to go on my credit report.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2011
Pinches Juarenos wrote:
Perhaps an article with the title, "Juarenos owe US hospitals, city/county/state and federal agencies at least $45 million dollars" - should be written as well!!
Yes agree except times 10 that only for a year. Hey do them scoundrals take all your license plates if your from New Mexico also.
LOL

Ocala, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2011
How much do those damn illegals owe US taxpayers?
casper

United States

#9 Oct 31, 2011
Chip wrote:
I'm grateful to the Times for bringing this to my attention. I actually owe $1398.43 for some problems that I got into one night across the border. If someone can kindly tell me who to make the check out to, I'll clear this up immediately. I don't want for this to go on my credit report.
Me too! I owe about 220.00 and the guilt is killing me.
JWRussell

United States

#10 Oct 31, 2011
casper wrote:
<quoted text>Me too! I owe about 220.00 and the guilt is killing me.
You should pay up now, then. If not, they'll track you down like a mule and take it out of your hind end. They'll have their way with you six ways to sunset and then come after your wife to boot.
casper

United States

#11 Oct 31, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
You should pay up now, then. If not, they'll track you down like a mule and take it out of your hind end. They'll have their way with you six ways to sunset and then come after your wife to boot.
Im not your mexican chihuahuan wife you transgender p0s fool. ill pay back as soon as you complete your sex change operation lucy linda lorie lupe.
JWRussell

United States

#12 Oct 31, 2011
casper wrote:
<quoted text>Im not your mexican chihuahuan wife you transgender p0s fool. ill pay back as soon as you complete your sex change operation lucy linda lorie lupe.
What in the sam hell are you talking about? I'm all man and I can prove it if you want. Meet me downtown and I'll pull down my drawers and show you my gonads if you don't believe me.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 31, 2011
casper wrote:
<quoted text>Im not your mexican chihuahuan wife you transgender p0s fool. ill pay back as soon as you complete your sex change operation lucy linda lorie lupe.
Excuse me what in the hell does that have to do with US drivers oweing money to Juarez? Stay with the topic or stay away.
off topic

Nogales, Mexico

#14 Oct 31, 2011
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the sam hell are you talking about? I'm all man and I can prove it if you want. Meet me downtown and I'll pull down my drawers and show you my gonads if you don't believe me.
Why are you such a jotillo Mr. D aka JWRussell?

Location hidden

#15 Oct 31, 2011
off topic wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a jotillo Mr. D aka JWRussell?
I have dad it with your queer, gay ,fag ,peter puffer and stupid joto comments you homo report me it ya like cause your going to be reported and by the way topix will sent the reporter back a confirm by E-mail and look into it. So I got to go do some reporting of my own
Gaser

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2011
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> I have dad it with your queer, gay ,fag ,peter puffer and stupid joto comments you homo report me it ya like cause your going to be reported and by the way topix will sent the reporter back a confirm by E-mail and look into it. So I got to go do some reporting of my own
Quit lying you crusty old P0S!
Mrs JWRussell

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2011
off topic wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you such a jotillo Mr. D aka JWRussell?
All of you meanies need to lay off. My husband is one of the finest Americans that I know. He is a man's man and he gives me the big one every night. Yes, I am chihuahua by birth but that doesn't mean I bark like a dog because when he slides his hard manroot into my Mexican honey pot I purr like a kitten. So stop busting our balls and let us interact on this forum like normal human beings.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 31, 2011
Mrs JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you meanies need to lay off. My husband is one of the finest Americans that I know. He is a man's man and he gives me the big one every night. Yes, I am chihuahua by birth but that doesn't mean I bark like a dog because when he slides his hard manroot into my Mexican honey pot I purr like a kitten. So stop busting our balls and let us interact on this forum like normal human beings.
Your old man is a liar and a thief for stealing someone else's moniker. And if you want to interact in this forum have him admit he is by having him post his real name, place of work and his age if he can count that high.

Location hidden

#20 Oct 31, 2011
Gaser wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lying you crusty old P0S!
Hey you chicken chit we all know its halloween and all quit hiding behind other peoples masks. If you were a real man but I think not cause your still squat to pee little worm that won,t join up like myself and other who want to stay on the topic. Try real hard to think of something beside shut up you old crusty POS. Thats getting old.
Wounded Warrior

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2011
Mr_D_ ElPaso wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you chicken chit we all know its halloween and all quit hiding behind other peoples masks. If you were a real man but I think not cause your still squat to pee little worm that won,t join up like myself and other who want to stay on the topic. Try real hard to think of something beside shut up you old crusty POS. Thats getting old.
You wouldn't have the guts to speak to the real Gaser like that.

Location hidden

#22 Oct 31, 2011
Wounded Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have the guts to speak to the real Gaser like that.
O tay real Gasser stand up and pee instead of squating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Obama's Legacy Among World's Muslims Tarnished? (Jan '17) 2 hr islam is filth 104
News Third arrest for Richmond man charged with tryi... 11 hr America the Provoked 1
News The Sound of Healing: Cartersville producer off... 16 hr Tolerman 2
News New sealed charges brought in case against ex-T... 17 hr Donald Duck Von T... 9
News Ohio businessman, deported after 38 years in US... 18 hr spocko 48
News CCI officer arrested, charged with statutory ra... (Aug '12) Fri Ex con 121
News Add your comment Fri CuriousCitizen00 1
More from around the web