Contractor faces prison for fraud, ordered to pay restitution

Mar 31, 2010 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 89

Before receiving a state prison sentence for failing to do construction work he was paid for,Scott E. Kocsisproclaimed his innocence and asked to withdraw his guilty plea.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mac

Liverpool, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2010
This does not surprise me at all. My next door neighbor had them build a garage for her, the roof on the garage was not done right, and and a few other things weren't done right, they were also drinking beer on the job as well, while they were working. A word of warning if you want it done right, don't hire KOCSIS construction.
Understand

Flushing, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2010
Another one who takes the money and doesn't do the work is the Darrin Delosh!! Don't go with the Delosh construction
ashamed to live here

Cortland, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2010
BOUT TIME. He ripped of my husband years ago when they were building some apts. hid the merchandise in his dads garage(RIP Mr. Kocsis) and got nothing out of it. Him and KYLE his damn crook brother. anyways i am not surprised, and am elated. Justice served after 20 some years. I will have to have my daughter tell her dad, it should bring him quite a laugh, and some satisfaction. He ain't getting out of this time. LMFAO
Enough Nonsense

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 2, 2010
wow...
x-massena guy

Saranac Lake, NY

#5 Sep 15, 2010
Scott kocsis has was released. He sees his parole officer the 2nd and 4th weednesday of everymonth at massena pd.That whole kocsis family is trash.just a matter of time before he goes back to prison. Does anyone know wheres hes living now? he was on parker ave before he went to prision.
MASSENA LANDLORD

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Scott Kocsis is a pervert. he tried to rape his cousin in a little shed outback of his fathers house on cornell ave. Really bruised her up pretty good...This guy is something else.Hope he got the same thing while he was in prision...BEWARE!!!
Dark Justice

Saranac Lake, NY

#7 Sep 16, 2010
Im looking for Scott E Kocis DOB 10-23-1963 last known address before he went to prison was 20 parker ave massena ny Anyone know his address??
Yellow M and M

Saranac Lake, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2010
ashamed to live here wrote:
BOUT TIME. He ripped of my husband years ago when they were building some apts. hid the merchandise in his dads garage(RIP Mr. Kocsis) and got nothing out of it. Him and KYLE his damn crook brother. anyways i am not surprised, and am elated. Justice served after 20 some years. I will have to have my daughter tell her dad, it should bring him quite a laugh, and some satisfaction. He ain't getting out of this time. LMFAO
That whole kocsis family is bad,every one of them.Seems it runs in the family
PINKY

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2010
Just go to the nys inmate look up......youll see the 2 kocsis boys there.Id hate to be scott right now after stealing $24.000.00 from the indians. bet he dosent buy his gas on the rez
prison loving

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Mar 2, 2011
"ashamed to live here"]BOUT TIME. He ripped of my husband years ago when they were building some apts. hid the merchandise in his dads garage(RIP Mr. Kocsis) and got nothing out of it. Him and KYLE his damn crook brother. anyways i am not surprised, and am elated. Justice served after 20 some years. I will have to have my daughter tell her dad, it should bring him quite a laugh, and some satisfaction. He ain't getting out of this time. LMFAO

i agree he got what he deserved, a little prison loving.how did it fell scott LMFAO
Kocsis no more

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Mar 2, 2011
"mac"]This does not surprise me at all. My next door neighbor had them build a garage for her, the roof on the garage was not done right, and and a few other things weren't done right, they were also drinking beer on the job as well, while they were working. A word of warning if you want it done right, don't hire KOCSIS construction.

theres no more kocsis construction.he was convicted and sent to prison.there will never be a kocsis construction company ever again
classy lady 32

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Mar 4, 2011
"Dark Justice"]Im looking for Scott E Kocis DOB 10-23-1963 last known address before he went to prison was 20 parker ave massena ny Anyone know his address??

When he got out of prison he went back to the same place.his ole lady tina was trying to give chris sex for rent but chris refused.good for you chris.Shows some guys have morals
wordup

Liverpool, NY

#14 Mar 6, 2011
Dark Justice wrote:
Im looking for Scott E Kocis DOB 10-23-1963 last known address before he went to prison was 20 parker ave massena ny Anyone know his address??
Why are you going to rape him?
Runaway Bride

Saranac Lake, NY

#17 Mar 6, 2011
="MASSENA LANDLORD"]Scott Kocsis is a pervert. he tried to rape his cousin in a little shed outback of his fathers house on cornell ave. Really bruised her up pretty good...This guy is something else.Hope he got the same thing while he was in prision...BEWARE!!!

What was that girls first name he tried to rape? Did it start with a L I heard about that years ago.i knew that girls friend.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Mar 7, 2011
classy lady 32 wrote:
"Dark Justice"]Im looking for Scott E Kocis DOB 10-23-1963 last known address before he went to prison was 20 parker ave massena ny Anyone know his address??

When he got out of prison he went back to the same place.his ole lady tina was trying to give chris sex for rent but chris refused.good for you chris.Shows some guys have morals
Is that Tina W you are speaking of?
Softball Babe

Saranac Lake, NY

#19 Mar 11, 2011
No its Tina D as in Tina Daggett.Shes something else.A real mental case and a very bad alcoholic.you can read about her daughter trisha mccarthy on here too.Like mother like daughter
Home boy

Saranac Lake, NY

#20 Mar 12, 2011
classy lady 32 wrote:
Scott's new address is 88 Water street, Massena! There goes Water street
wonderwhy

Saranac Lake, NY

#22 Mar 12, 2011
so he live in another classy place?
homeboy

Saranac Lake, NY

#23 Mar 12, 2011
did tina stop doing chris? is that why they had to move to water street
sexy longhaired lady

Saranac Lake, NY

#24 Mar 12, 2011
so he live in another classy place?

More like welfare dump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surrey Murder: Here we go again - cases like Se... 2 min she from Milton Ont 1
Man Charged in Bushwick Anti-Gay Shooting Left ... 2 min Jumper The wise 12
White House: Holder resigning as attorney general 58 min Swedenforever 112
Mexican woman who hanged herself showed no dist... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Kidnapping and Extortion Bring Massive Revenue ... 1 hr citizen 2
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) 1 hr Cat74 243
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 2 hr Ronald 3,012

Prison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE