Guantanamo strikers threatened with body cavity searches, lawyer says

May 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Guardian

Clive Stafford Smith said US guards insist on a body search before any detainee can contact their lawyer.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated May 17, 2013
Don from Canada

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Feed the terrorists to the SHARKS.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Stuff them up with pork sausages.
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

More fairness from the Americans, eh?
Keep doing these despicable things US Government, the retaliation won't be something you might enjoy, I'm sure.
The whole world is watching how you act, and what you do. I wouldn't be too proud of being an American Citizen, that's for sure.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
More fairness from the Americans, eh?
Keep doing these despicable things US Government, the retaliation won't be something you might enjoy, I'm sure.
The whole world is watching how you act, and what you do. I wouldn't be too proud of being an American Citizen, that's for sure.
Perhaps if the Twin Towers had been in Toronto you would understand. As it is, your critique of American affairs is ill informed and not the least bit relevant.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

humans as a whole can't be proud. We have been very violent

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps if the Twin Towers had been in Toronto you would understand. As it is, your critique of American affairs is ill informed and not the least bit relevant.
Canadians don't go around killing people

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

they do like to go to Cuba looking for young people to date
Don from Canada

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Soy el mojon Cherokee wrote:
they do like to go to Cuba looking for young people to date
Rodolfo te lo dejo al rojo vivo!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

...just send in...love...eh
Don from Canada

Irvington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

paul SHYKORA arts wrote:
...just send in...love...eh
Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and the communist dictator it sucks there.
Don from Canada

Guelph, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps if the Twin Towers had been in Toronto you would understand. As it is, your critique of American affairs is ill informed and not the least bit relevant.
I don't think our government would pull off a stunt like the Twin Towers Fiasco. Besides that, CRUELTYy IS CRUELTY, however you twist it. It is simply not acceptable in ANY country!
By the way my friend, NONE OF THOSE DETAINEES' HAVE BEEN CHARGED, AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CLEARED OF ANY OFFENCE AGAINST THE USA.
Gitmo is going to come back and bite you in the ass if you don't get it cleaned up (and fast). The whole world is watching you! The LIVE COVERAGE on the Internet won't let you hide this debacle any more!
Don from Canada

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think our government would pull off a stunt like the Twin Towers Fiasco. Besides that, CRUELTYy debacle any more!
fake phoney fraud
Don from Canada

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Feed the terrorists to the SHARKS

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think our government would pull off a stunt like the Twin Towers Fiasco. Besides that, CRUELTYy IS CRUELTY, however you twist it. It is simply not acceptable in ANY country!
By the way my friend, NONE OF THOSE DETAINEES' HAVE BEEN CHARGED, AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CLEARED OF ANY OFFENCE AGAINST THE USA.
Gitmo is going to come back and bite you in the ass if you don't get it cleaned up (and fast). The whole world is watching you! The LIVE COVERAGE on the Internet won't let you hide this debacle any more!
Oh...I see....you are one of those unhinged, crackpot "troofers". What a dunce.
Fck the prisoners at Gitmo. They are lucky they weren't rendered to one of the CIA's black prisons that no one hears about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••