Guantanamo strikers threatened with b...

Guantanamo strikers threatened with body cavity searches, lawyer says

There are 14 comments on the The Guardian story from May 14, 2013, titled Guantanamo strikers threatened with body cavity searches, lawyer says. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Clive Stafford Smith said US guards insist on a body search before any detainee can contact their lawyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Don from Canada

West Orange, NJ

#1 May 14, 2013
Feed the terrorists to the SHARKS.
Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

#2 May 15, 2013
Stuff them up with pork sausages.
Don from Canada

Severn, Canada

#3 May 16, 2013
More fairness from the Americans, eh?
Keep doing these despicable things US Government, the retaliation won't be something you might enjoy, I'm sure.
The whole world is watching how you act, and what you do. I wouldn't be too proud of being an American Citizen, that's for sure.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 May 16, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
More fairness from the Americans, eh?
Keep doing these despicable things US Government, the retaliation won't be something you might enjoy, I'm sure.
The whole world is watching how you act, and what you do. I wouldn't be too proud of being an American Citizen, that's for sure.
Perhaps if the Twin Towers had been in Toronto you would understand. As it is, your critique of American affairs is ill informed and not the least bit relevant.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#5 May 16, 2013
humans as a whole can't be proud. We have been very violent

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps if the Twin Towers had been in Toronto you would understand. As it is, your critique of American affairs is ill informed and not the least bit relevant.
Canadians don't go around killing people

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2013
they do like to go to Cuba looking for young people to date
Don from Canada

Plainfield, NJ

#8 May 17, 2013
Soy el mojon Cherokee wrote:
they do like to go to Cuba looking for young people to date
Rodolfo te lo dejo al rojo vivo!
paul SHYKORA arts

Calgary, Canada

#9 May 17, 2013
...just send in...love...eh
Don from Canada

Plainfield, NJ

#10 May 17, 2013
paul SHYKORA arts wrote:
...just send in...love...eh
Unfortunately Castro's Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and the communist dictator it sucks there.
Don from Canada

Severn, Canada

#11 May 17, 2013
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps if the Twin Towers had been in Toronto you would understand. As it is, your critique of American affairs is ill informed and not the least bit relevant.
I don't think our government would pull off a stunt like the Twin Towers Fiasco. Besides that, CRUELTYy IS CRUELTY, however you twist it. It is simply not acceptable in ANY country!
By the way my friend, NONE OF THOSE DETAINEES' HAVE BEEN CHARGED, AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CLEARED OF ANY OFFENCE AGAINST THE USA.
Gitmo is going to come back and bite you in the ass if you don't get it cleaned up (and fast). The whole world is watching you! The LIVE COVERAGE on the Internet won't let you hide this debacle any more!
Don from Canada

Morristown, NJ

#12 May 17, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think our government would pull off a stunt like the Twin Towers Fiasco. Besides that, CRUELTYy debacle any more!
fake phoney fraud
Don from Canada

Morristown, NJ

#13 May 17, 2013
Feed the terrorists to the SHARKS

FaithUSA

“TUEBOR”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#14 May 17, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text> I don't think our government would pull off a stunt like the Twin Towers Fiasco. Besides that, CRUELTYy IS CRUELTY, however you twist it. It is simply not acceptable in ANY country!
By the way my friend, NONE OF THOSE DETAINEES' HAVE BEEN CHARGED, AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CLEARED OF ANY OFFENCE AGAINST THE USA.
Gitmo is going to come back and bite you in the ass if you don't get it cleaned up (and fast). The whole world is watching you! The LIVE COVERAGE on the Internet won't let you hide this debacle any more!
Oh...I see....you are one of those unhinged, crackpot "troofers". What a dunce.
Fck the prisoners at Gitmo. They are lucky they weren't rendered to one of the CIA's black prisons that no one hears about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago man charged for rash of carjackings, fa... 16 min lol 1
News 'It's about time': President Trump pardons late... 25 min swampmudd 95
News Editorial: Detainees are people, treat them as ... 46 min Liberals are tools 4
News No parole for Georgia woman who raped, tortured... 1 hr DMTRW 1
News Man pleads guilty to embezzling more than $213K... 1 hr Daniels Conscience 3
News Huntsville Area Residents Arrested in Drug Cons... (Oct '12) 1 hr judy 15
News Man who stuffed Lubbock woman's body into lugga... 2 hr judy 8