Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur

Jul 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Charles Garcia, who has served in the administrations of four presidents, of both parties, is the CEO of Garcia Trujillo, a business focused on the Hispanic market.

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 832 of832
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Sandy wrote:
If you reward citizenship to the 12 million illegal immigrants , they will bring 20 million of their relatives to the U.S. The U.S. will give around 32 million people in federal benefits. E-verify! E-verify
Every person in this country illegally should be deported back to their country of origin where they can begin the process of coming here legally. No rewards for law breakers. IMHO

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm just curious once they tap our resources dry there will be no place for them to go. Then they'll start turning on each other. Like people said legal immigrants okay but illegals not okay. Then who will they blame as the racists because that always seems to be their only line of defense.

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I would be prosecuted if I broke the law. What these people are doing is straight up illegal and they should be prosecuted not helped. They ruined it for themselves when they decided to break the law. Criminals rights should be stripped from them. Instead they play the victims. Why even have laws if there's BS exceptions for certain people.
LATIN ASIA AFRO Mid East

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

About USCIS policy that is goof for you all!

Incorporation is not good enough and nor effective in protecting ones Assets, and the Sarbox Act, the US macroeconomic global wars ... as this have imoact more and more This pass couple years on the AMerican Affluent class as many leaving the Militaristic US (all Right Wing fault ) for better pastures, and to the renouncing thier US citizenship...
ADD insult to Injury for the US dysfunctional USCIS policy also have graVe Impact on Professional Immigrants(From China, india...) these are one with Science/Tech background/ Entrepreuners,as millions disenchanted with US treating them as secondary class people and they going home in droves , these Professional Immigrants are closing Companies, and result in no more/fewer Spinoff of Immigrant high tech companies and means no US Technical MAnufacturing Startup... going home because of US Racism, glass Ceiling, US marketing innocence Immigrants as terrorists, US wars on their nation, the US violence and crime, corrupted/gready US leaders etc., most due to the US Right wings fault that bankrupted America financially and Morally , this past few decades you war mongering US radical right wing imbeciles with your US war machines... had give bad name in world community , they see US as untrustworthy = already 179 nations had giving US the big middle finger.
U radical right wing US NeoCons, Right WING rADIO sHOCk Jocks, right Wing Christain coalition, Us military Industrail Complex... in few decades had bankrupted US financially and morally, and had incited growth and rollback enemies worldwide because of our Militaristic US Imperialism had ruined many nations.
There goes the country. PAradoxically Ironic! Cry or laugh? you know me! MWBHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA You should be ashame of yourself you Anti-American, Anti-Immigrants, Anti-world, Anti-peace, Anti-civil liberty, Anti-human rights, Anti-humanity, Anti-social, Anti-moral... ON AND ON You worst than liberals!
BWHHAHAHHAHaHaHa So, what you say CONservatives, i forgot very few exisy, you are the lowly war mongering NEo-conservative and/or NEo- MAltusians fruitcakes
Sorry , i'm not a liberal... US is losing it teeths! JAJAJAAJJAHAJ

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>Equality.......what a laugh. You can't be equal when generations of your family set on their arses collecting welfare.
Not my Family. But it is true that to destroy a culture, welfare is the best, next to genocides. The treaties are not about welfare you toad headed idiot, but about survival. I know you woulod like ALL our lands and resources for free, but tough shitake Custer.

Now, illegals from the SOuthern COntinent are the true welfare society, no matter how much you would like to make it other.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

You "would" like ALL

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell ya what bonehead......when the white man is gone you'll be back living like cavemen. Because only whites can maintain a great society. You don't believe that? Prove me wrong. BTW I have native American ancestors.
LOL YOU have native American Ancestors but would claim NA's cannot rule. What a traitor you are. Your so called made up ancestors of NA descent would be so ashamed of your conditioning. Did you even realize the Iroquois were held hostage to help write the constitution they were denied the rights of? Prove your NA history. Prove me wrong, Liar.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my Family. But it is true that to destroy a culture, welfare is the best, next to genocides. The treaties are not about welfare you toad headed idiot, but about survival. I know you woulod like ALL our lands and resources for free, but tough shitake Custer.
Now, illegals from the SOuthern COntinent are the true welfare society, no matter how much you would like to make it other.
If you're aware that the best way to destroy a culture is to give it welfare... then why are so supportive of the White man giving your Indian ilk so much welfare?
reader

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

dig what they're doin for illegals here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SUWANNEE

Jensen Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL YOU have native American Ancestors but would claim NA's cannot rule. What a traitor you are. Your so called made up ancestors of NA descent would be so ashamed of your conditioning. Did you even realize the Iroquois were held hostage to help write the constitution they were denied the rights of? Prove your NA history. Prove me wrong, Liar.
Traitor lol I'm just a hard working American. You're a flake.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're aware that the best way to destroy a culture is to give it welfare... then why are so supportive of the White man giving your Indian ilk so much welfare?
You don't even know what welfare is. Welfare is US paying you to Spawn, and us caring for the spawn. As you can't. You are simply too wasted and worthless. You should be cut like the dog you are. You are simply a stupid LaRaza Freak. If Israel can get their country back after 2000 years, what makes the NA claim any less valid? After only 100-150 years. Whereas you, as a Freak of Mexihell, has No Claim here. Just your racism and ignorance. Your leeching and Lies. Crawl back in your hole dog doo. Currently ones like you and the Govt, owe us over 170 BIllion just for sucking up our resources. This doesn't include all the other rip offs of agreements and treaties. What is your excuse for this, you parasite? No one crawls as low as you Rico. Wear it well.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SUWANNEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Traitor lol I'm just a hard working American. You're a flake.
Yes, you have shown you lie...Hard working at your lies, I assume.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 832 of832
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••