Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees

There are 20 comments on the Aug 7, 2009, WPTY story titled Brownback and Roberts block Obama nominees. In it, WPTY reports that:

Senator Pat Roberts , May 2006 WASHINGTON a ' Kansas' two U.S. senators are blocking 10 of President Barack Obama's nominees for senior administration posts at the Pentagon and Justice Department in protest over a proposal to house Guantanamo detainees at the Fort Leavenworth prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTY.

Don from Canada

Sparta, NJ

#22635 May 9, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
cono don de canada ahora hablas Espanol? Clase de come pinga balsero
hablo mas de un idioma mojon.

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22636 May 9, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>No CG,I have nothing in common with you. You've proved yourself to be exactly what you describe. As well as a sinister left wing nutjob!
Read Glenn Beck's book "Arguing With Idiots", You can't talk sense into them, they are simply intellectually challenged, they will keep spewing their senseless nonsense to no end. unfortunately, they seem to be very abundant, this is why BHO was elected. The idiots are m,ultiplying like rabbits, overpopulating our planet with an unintelligent species.....PROOF? see all the drugs being used by them. Street drugs, Psychopharmaceuticals....try to refer a patient to a psychiatrist and they are all overbooked....counsellors? Sprouting all over the place! A planet populated mostly with idiots, like bluestreaked azz.

“back for a limited time”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22637 May 9, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>No CG,I have nothing in common with you.
That's true: I mean, I like women, while you like boys.

Location hidden

#22638 May 9, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
And yes, you are a negrito, everyone knows!
Proof? Come on, Pee Wee, let's hear it.
Don from Canada

New York, NY

#22639 May 9, 2013
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Glenn Beck's book "Arguing With Idiots", You can't talk sense into them, they are simply intellectually challenged, they will keep spewing their senseless nonsense to no end. unfortunately, they seem to be very abundant, this is why BHO was elected. The idiots are m,ultiplying like rabbits, overpopulating our planet with an unintelligent species.....PROOF? see all the drugs being used by them. Street drugs, Psychopharmaceuticals....try to refer a patient to a psychiatrist and they are all overbooked....counsellors? Sprouting all over the place! A planet populated mostly with idiots, like bluestreaked azz.
LOL!Exactly!
Don from Canada

New York, NY

#22640 May 9, 2013
No wonder the last two demoncrap presidents have been pothead.....as well as a crack head and cigar/cigarette smokers! TRASH!
Don from Canada

New York, NY

#22641 May 9, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true: I mean, I like women, while you like boys.
cut the bs negrito...everyone knows how Rodolfo turns you on and gets you all hysterical and excited when he lays on top of you....LOL! What you like is morrongas!

Location hidden

#22642 May 9, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>cut the bs negrito...everyone knows how Rodolfo turns you on and gets you all hysterical and excited when he lays on top of you....LOL! What you like is morrongas!
And since I'm not black and don't know anyone named Rudolfo, the point is moot. Go wipe your chin, queer.
Don from Canada

Hoboken, NJ

#22643 May 10, 2013
bluestreak azz returns from gay forum wrote:
<quoted text>
And since I'm not black and don't know anyone named Rudolfo, the point is moot. Go wipe your chin, queer.
Denial does not change the facts negrito, Rodolfo pounds your azz incessantly, you devour his morronga constantly, everyone knows...Just ask Tony, WJDC, etc...it is common knowledge, negrito.

Location hidden

#22644 May 10, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Denial does not change the facts negrito, Rodolfo pounds your azz incessantly, you devour his morronga constantly, everyone knows...Just ask Tony, WJDC, etc...it is common knowledge, negrito.
Not common knowledge at all- I don't know it, so it must not be true. Now, get back to the gay bar, they're calling for you.

Location hidden

#22645 May 10, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
lets remove the political cysts out of Miami for good!!!
Like I always say, Cherokee for Mayor! I'd vote for you, I'd even campaign for you!
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#22646 May 10, 2013
bluestreaked azz returns from gay forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Not common knowledge at all- I don't know it, so it must not be true. Now, get back to the gay bar, they're calling for you.
It's no secret patus maximus, everyone knows who you are, and what you like, and how much morronga you get orally and rectally.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#22647 May 10, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
It's no secret patus maximus, everyone knows who you are, and what you like, and how much morronga you get orally and rectally.
balcerdo do you really think you are fooling any one? What is it with you. You behave like a 12 year old brat but the truth is you have some intelligence. you just have so much hate. What is this fixation with morrongas? There's no post from you that doesn't include a sexual part or mierda or sex acts. You are a pervert man
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#22648 May 10, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>balcerdo do you really think you are fooling any one? What is it with you. You behave like a 12 year old brat but the truth is you have some intelligence. you just have so much hate. What is this fixation with morrongas? There's no post from you that doesn't include a sexual part or mierda or sex acts. You are a pervert man
It's no secret mojon, everyone knows who you are, and what you like, and how much morronga you get orally and rectally from your boyfriend Rodolfo.
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22649 May 27, 2013
Ah, LIEger is still here displaying his insecurities. That is sad.

“End Communism!”

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22650 May 27, 2013
'Ric :Mango
"'The Leader of the Pack"
Original biography written by Martin J. Accardi for the Hofstra Chronicle in 1991
Updated in 2012
As a 3 year old boy growing up in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, Ric Mango described himself as "The little monkey with the organ grinder". His Uncle Pat would put him up on a bar with a guitar and he would sing songs like "The Hucklebuck" and "Mississippi Mud", while people put money in a fishbowl next to him. One man, who loved to listen to him sing, was an old quadriplegic, Pop Nelson, who would sit for hours and let little Ricky entertain him. When he passed away, he left Ricky a collectible D' Angelico guitar in his will, and little Ricky never stopped singing.
In 1958, Ricky moved with his mother and siblings to Valley Stream, Long Island. That year, he entered a talent show at school, and the little fifth grader wowed everyone. After the show, a band that had also performed that night, asked Ricky if he would like to form a group. He did, and later that year, Ricky and the VaCels had a top ten hit with "Lorraine", a song he wrote for his girlfriend, who later became his wife. Ricky and the VoCels played together for the next couple of years until Ric got his big break and joined Jay Black and the Americans.
Jay and the Americans had already recorded two big hits ... "Only in America" and "She Cried", and was on the verge of superstardom. Ric's first song with them was the number one hit, "Come a Little Bit Closer". With a flashy stage presence, learned from Telly Savalas, Ric toured the country and recorded music with Jay and the Americans for nearly ten years. "We played everywhere ...and we always did it first class", says Ric, who kept company with the stars ranging from the Beatles, The Doors, Diana Ross, The Rolling Stones, Little Anthony, Johnny Maestro, Dusty Springfield and Marvin Gay...just to name a few. He smiles as he reflects on this time. "It was the greatest time of my life".
Touring through the 1960's did provide many temptations to the young star, as he rose from poverty to success. The pressures of partying and keeping up a "rock-n -roll" image surrounded him, and he had to find the strength to make the right decisions. "When you grow up in the streets, there are two attitudes you can have" says Ric. "One is that when you become successful and make a little bit of money, you go totally berserk. The other is that you become so unbelievably overwhelmed by the idea that you are making money, that you don't want to blow it...and that was me". While many of Ric's friends and peers got caught up in partying and drug abuse, Ric chose to take care of his body. He had a personal trainer, John Smithly, a 5th degree black belt karate instructor, who went on tour with him. "When everybody used to go out to party...1trained" says Ric.
Ric recalls many fond memories when he thinks back over the decade he spent with Jay and the Americans, such as playing for the Kennedys on several occasions, and playing at the White House for President Johnson's inauguration. Many years later,"Only in Americd' was dedicated as the 1976 Bicentennial song for the White House. In 1966, Ric was drafted into the service...following that, he didn't return to Jay and The Americans as a regular band member. "I did the show-biz thing for nearly ten years, and the most important thing in my life at that point was to raise my girls", said Ric.

“End Communism!”

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#22651 May 27, 2013

My friend Ric, ever the patriot!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

“Donnatello Valente”

Since: Jun 13

Toronto, Canada

#22652 Jun 13, 2013
bluestreak returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I always say, Cherokee for Mayor! I'd vote for you, I'd even campaign for you!
Feces sticks togeter!
Marie

Lenexa, KS

#22655 Jun 14, 2013
{{shakes head}}
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#22656 Jun 14, 2013
I would let the people of Kansas decide if they want tghe prisoners or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty plea entered in Ramey murder case (Jun '12) 49 min friend 2
News Imprisoned white supremacist denied liver trans... (Oct '09) 9 hr aryanprincess 26
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 12 hr George 1,108
News Illegal Alien Deported Four Times Is Arrested I... 15 hr tomin cali 1
News A Republican Slap In The Face To Latinos and Hi... 20 hr Who Guessed it 6
News Guest Column: No Fergusons in Fitchburg 21 hr Warren 51
News Suit, by prisoner who sued over taken TV, dismi... Sat lara 6
More from around the web