H. Clinton: Separating families at bo...

H. Clinton: Separating families at border a 'moral crisis'

There are 53 comments on the Washington Times story from Jun 18, 2018, titled H. Clinton: Separating families at border a 'moral crisis'. In it, Washington Times reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday called the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy that has separated children from their parents at the southern U.S. border "a moral and humanitarian crisis." Speaking at an awards lunch for the Women's Forum of New York, Clinton said what was happening to families at the U.S.-Mexico border is "horrific."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2018
How are these children being kept up with? Will they ever see their parents again? Are they being assigned numbers in order to keep up with them....or do the authorities even care? NO.

People who are for all of this claim to be Christian. They are not. It does not matter how many Bible verses that Jeff Sessions quotes...this is morally wrong. This country has always been for human rights and to see this happen in this country is so heartbreaking. I am so ashamed of this nation and its leadership

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#2 Jun 18, 2018
a list of libs volunteering adopt these children, taking them into their hearts and homes, would be a good place to start....how many do you plan to accept? I hope there will be enough to go around, I can see the libs lining up to do the right thing.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#3 Jun 18, 2018
This whole thing is like the illegal alien farce all over again. Democrats are so upset about those little illegal aliens, but when we put American criminals in prison they are separated from their moms, and so often have no Daddy's, where are the Democrats in that situation? Or would the Democrats like to see us throw the children into prison cells with mommy, and Daddy? That would be fine with Democrats. It's a scheme to embarrass President Trump, but you know what? There are still some Americans that believe in law, and order, and we want criminals jailed. They can always plead guilty to violating the border, get charged with time served, collect their children that have been better cared for then by their thoughtless parents, and go home.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#4 Jun 18, 2018
This story lost it's value when we discovered this problem started with the Flores Decree of 1997 under Bill Clinton. Where was Hillary's disgust then? Where was Nancy, and Dianne? So phony, but what else can they run on in 4 months? Nothing.
General Kabaka Oba

Churubusco, IN

#5 Jun 19, 2018
But Hillary thinks cutting them up in the womb is great.
General Kabaka Oba

Churubusco, IN

#6 Jun 19, 2018
Sandra wrote:
How are these children being kept up with? Will they ever see their parents again? Are they being assigned numbers in order to keep up with them....or do the authorities even care? NO.

People who are for all of this claim to be Christian. They are not. It does not matter how many Bible verses that Jeff Sessions quotes...this is morally wrong. This country has always been for human rights and to see this happen in this country is so heartbreaking. I am so ashamed of this nation and its leadership
Ashamed? I'm ashamed how liberals act like they really give a sh!t about those poor little illegal alien kids when we have LEGAL children being raped and killed by Illegal aliens here in the U.S., those illegal alien kids are being taken care of better then ever, good food, clean water, medical attention, clean beds, etc, this is the best thing to happen to them.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#7 Jun 19, 2018
I noticed that too. Democrats think we rip babies from the arms of mothers. We do not, but they think nothing of slicing, and dicing a child, and ripping it from the womb. They are desperate over the mid terms.

Since: Mar 14

Morehead, KY

#8 Jun 19, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
a list of libs volunteering adopt these children, taking them into their hearts and homes, would be a good place to start....how many do you plan to accept? I hope there will be enough to go around, I can see the libs lining up to do the right thing.
These kids don't need to be adopted Genius, they have parent(s) already. Many good churches here do adopt whole families of refugees.

Since: Mar 14

Morehead, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
This story lost it's value when we discovered this problem started with the Flores Decree of 1997 under Bill Clinton. Where was Hillary's disgust then? Where was Nancy, and Dianne? So phony, but what else can they run on in 4 months? Nothing.
That is so much BS!!! Bush didn't do it, Obama didn't do it, Trump didn't do it for a year. BS!!!
Trump could end it with a phone call just like he started it!!!

Since: Mar 14

Morehead, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
I noticed that too. Democrats think we rip babies from the arms of mothers. We do not, but they think nothing of slicing, and dicing a child, and ripping it from the womb. They are desperate over the mid terms.
This isn't about the terrible practices of abortions! Try to stay on topic.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jun 19, 2018
freelancehobo wrote:
<quoted text>

These kids don't need to be adopted Genius, they have parent(s) already. Many good churches here do adopt whole families of refugees.
how many are you signing up for?

Since: Mar 14

Morehead, KY

#13 Jun 19, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>Ashamed? I'm ashamed how liberals act like they really give a sh!t about those poor little illegal alien kids when we have LEGAL children being raped and killed by Illegal aliens here in the U.S., those illegal alien kids are being taken care of better then ever, good food, clean water, medical attention, clean beds, etc, this is the best thing to happen to them.
We also have a deputy charge with raping a 4 year old daughter of an illegal. Threatening the mother with deportation if she said anything.

Do you really think food and water, clean beds, etc. takes the place of a mother's love? You are one cold B.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#14 Jun 19, 2018
Yes, moron child, they all did it under the Flores Consent Decree of 1997. It was covered up by past Presidents, and First ladies. It is just that President Trump has a transparent government, so he has to pay for what Bill Clinton first enacted. Oh, that these people cared as much for the babies PP slices, and dices.

Since: Mar 14

Morehead, KY

#16 Jun 19, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Yes, moron child, they all did it under the Flores Consent Decree of 1997. It was covered up by past Presidents, and First ladies. It is just that President Trump has a transparent government, so he has to pay for what Bill Clinton first enacted. Oh, that these people cared as much for the babies PP slices, and dices.
O' give me a break lady. Not another conspiracy, please. And, Trump administration transparent??? Where his taxes??? He hasn't been "transparent" from the get go. Who was in the meeting with Kim, just the translators. Real transparent, LOL.
Quit before they tell you to drink the Kool-Aid!!!

(Get off the abortion kick. Not everything is about abortion. I think it is terrible. I also thought it was terrible in the 60s when so many women and girls were dying, with their babies, in home abortions and back alley abortions. I am not the one to tell someone to or not to abort, that is not my place.)
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#17 Jun 19, 2018
Unfortunately for Democrats abortion is a big issue in 2018. See, until recently Americans never knew PP was selling the baby parts from late term abortions for research, and only God knows what else. Fully developed babies are taken to tables, and sliced, parted like a dead chicken. That isn't nice, even for people without morals.
please flush the pres

Batavia, OH

#19 Jun 19, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Yes, moron child, they all did it under the Flores Consent Decree of 1997. It was covered up by past Presidents, and First ladies. It is just that President Trump has a transparent government, so he has to pay for what Bill Clinton first enacted. Oh, that these people cared as much for the babies PP slices, and dices.
his transparency is obscene. would still say that if he gave orders to murder those children? You are such a trump sucker.
Morally Bankrupt Dems

Patchogue, NY

#20 Jun 19, 2018
The Dems talk of a moral crisis at the border while they have no compunction about ripping the innocent unborn from their mother's wombs through the cruel and evil act of abortion.

Since: Mar 14

Morehead, KY

#21 Jun 19, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
Unfortunately for Democrats abortion is a big issue in 2018. See, until recently Americans never knew PP was selling the baby parts from late term abortions for research, and only God knows what else. Fully developed babies are taken to tables, and sliced, parted like a dead chicken. That isn't nice, even for people without morals.
You are nuts lady!!! Your fake news never told you those were doctored (faked0 videos? That the makers went to jail?
Get a life!!! How many have you adopted to save from the surgeon's knife? Yeah, that's what I thought. All hat, no cattle.
Let women decide for themselves, they will anyways legal or illegal.
Have a Heart

Matthews, NC

#22 Jun 19, 2018
inbred Genius wrote:
a list of libs volunteering adopt these children, taking them into their hearts and homes, would be a good place to start....how many do you plan to accept? I hope there will be enough to go around, I can see the libs lining up to do the right thing.
They already have parents, so why not give them back to their parents?
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#23 Jun 19, 2018
They are not doctored videos. Women have quit their jobs at abortion clinics, and reported what they know goes on. The PP depravity is well known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress doesn't want you to eat your dog or cat (Apr '18) 15 min Southern and proud 2,049
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 2 hr USMail XXXII 777
News Jury deliberations set in trial over fatal pris... 9 hr He Named Me Black... 1
News Men Sentenced In ATM Scamming Scheme 12 hr marvinlzinn1 1
News Eating dogs and cats banned in U.S. in House-pa... 14 hr HAPPY 297
News Trump: I'm supporting a bipartisan criminal jus... 17 hr Joey 1
News Inmate's last words: 'Is it supposed to feel li... 18 hr Joey 1