Senators aim to reach bipartisan immi...

Senators aim to reach bipartisan immigration deal next week

There are 106 comments on the whtc.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Senators aim to reach bipartisan immigration deal next week. In it, whtc.com reports that:

Eight senators aim to cap months of talks next week with a comprehensive deal to overhaul the U.S. immigration system, a member of the bipartisan group said on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at whtc.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#108 Mar 21, 2013
American girl wrote:
We all should be thankful that we are Americians.

If anyone here has went over the speed limit they too have broken the law.

PASS THE BILL.
It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#109 Mar 21, 2013
American citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a valid point when it comes to the case of extremist. Their actions are unpredictable, but I would not render rash judgements under heated circumstances that you would have in your scenario. Vengeance would be the motivation behind attacking a whole nation based on extremist group. Entering a war scenario should stand for something more than vengeance alone. When the war is done I would want to be able to tell the story of why soldiers, civilians, men, women, and children died for a cause that bettered the world not just to avenge deaths with more deaths. This is the exact reason I did not agree with "the war on terror" These are my opinions, my way of thinking and all have to do with my experiences in life.

Your experiences, especially with Mexicans have obviously been completely different from my own.
You need to spend some time in California.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#110 Mar 21, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There is a price to pay. People receive a fine. They pay it and them move on with their lives. Drivers are not thrown in jail for life. Their families are not punished for their parents driving. The offenders are usually allowed to drive away for the scene after committing their civil offense.
You have made an excellent case for immigration reform. It really does make no sense for a civil offender who endangered people's lives by driving recklessly to be receive a small fine and another civil offender who simply did not have apiece of paper in their pocket to have their entire life turned upside down.
The second part of your post about gas cards just made no sense at all.
And it all starts when immigrants enter our country illegally!

Why would you want to grant our American Citizenship to people that break our immigration laws to get here?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#111 Mar 21, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. There is a price to pay. People receive a fine. They pay it and them move on with their lives. Drivers are not thrown in jail for life. Their families are not punished for their parents driving. The offenders are usually allowed to drive away for the scene after committing their civil offense.
You have made an excellent case for immigration reform. It really does make no sense for a civil offender who endangered people's lives by driving recklessly to be receive a small fine and another civil offender who simply did not have apiece of paper in their pocket to have their entire life turned upside down.
The second part of your post about gas cards just made no sense at all.
Illegals aren't thrown in jail for life. The fine should be deportation if you're in the country illegally.

The second part of my post makes as much sense as giving children of illegal aliens citizenship, giving them welfare, free schooling, etc.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#112 Mar 21, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegals aren't thrown in jail for life. The fine should be deportation if you're in the country illegally.
The second part of my post makes as much sense as giving children of illegal aliens citizenship, giving them welfare, free schooling, etc.
So you favor amnesty for dangerous drivers, but you draw the line at busboys. Whatever.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#113 Mar 22, 2013
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>

So you favor amnesty for dangerous drivers, but you draw the line at busboys.

Whatever.
Previously deported illegal alien charged in fatal rape of infant

Albuquerque, NM - On Thursday, Bernalillo County Sheriff's Deputies arrested
and charged Juan Galindo, 37, with aggravated rape and child abuse resulting
in death, after family members discovered the 1-month-old victim bloody and
unresponsive.

Galindo was babysitting the infant while her mother reportedly went to a
nearby casino.

Detectives believe the baby was actually Galindo's daughter, though another
man has come forward claiming he is in fact the father. A DNA test is being
conducted to confirm paternity.

When deputies arrived at the home around 4:00 a.m., the girl was already
dead.

According to charging documents, the baby was found badly beaten with two
black eyes, blood filling her onesie pajamas. She had a bite mark on her
cheek, a lacerated liver as well as anal and vaginal tearing.

Read rest of story below:

http://www.examiner.com/immigration-reform-in...

Whatever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions' tough on crime talk could lead to ful... 5 min spud 7
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 29 min Jim-ca 221
News 4 undocumented immigrants arrested in Trenton 41 min Retribution 9
News After Kansas Shooting, More Than $1 Million Don... 9 hr slumdog indians 2
News Protecting Trump Tower cost NY City $24 million... 10 hr Susanm 71
News Iowa, Nebraska senators re-introduce immigratio... 12 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
News Another pleads in fatal Schenectady fire 19 hr Trumpster 1
More from around the web