Human Rights for Vietnam

Human Rights for Vietnam

There are 22 comments on the CNN story from Sep 11, 2013, titled Human Rights for Vietnam. In it, CNN reports that:

Vietnam has failed to make any significant progress on basic human rights protections, which should be of deep concern to the United States and the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Violet is blue

London, UK

#1 Sep 11, 2013
just leave them people a lone,, they has any right or not,, is it their problems,,

at least them people inside vietnam they has more monies and every once happy then during the wars between north and south,.

rich and poor,, that is more importantly then human right,,no money then it will leading every individual become human wrong,,

they soon enjoying to using a china Yuan any way,,

THE AUTHORITY given people a STAMPS TO COLLECTING THE FOODS,, THAT IS HUMILIATING their citizen,,that is the people they didn't have any human right, they has been force to take,, and to eat by Authority,

that is their human right has been violate in the civilization country,,

need to concern this other then that just let the people happy to live the way they like piss off,
nguyen van thieu jr

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2013
once dere is human rights in vietnam...dem bac ky ha noi ho chi minh commie vc FAMILY WILL GO EXTINCT...and soooooo long china, bac ky grand daddio
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#3 Sep 11, 2013
nguyen van thieu jr wrote:
once dere is human rights in vietnam...dem bac ky ha noi ho chi minh commie vc FAMILY WILL GO EXTINCT...and soooooo long china, bac ky grand daddio
U wanne Vietnam hav human rights and Soviet(Backy) hav human lefts!! and what do U wanne??? McTheo!;)
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Violet is blue wrote:
just leave them people a lone,, they has any right or not,, is it their problems,,
at least them people inside vietnam they has more monies and every once happy then during the wars between north and south,.
rich and poor,, that is more importantly then human right,,no money then it will leading every individual become human wrong,,
they soon enjoying to using a china Yuan any way,,
THE AUTHORITY given people a STAMPS TO COLLECTING THE FOODS,, THAT IS HUMILIATING their citizen,,that is the people they didn't have any human right, they has been force to take,, and to eat by Authority,
that is their human right has been violate in the civilization country,,
need to concern this other then that just let the people happy to live the way they like piss off,
why don't U fly to Hahahahahanoi, 3Dinh. and tell neuphew of uncle Hohohohohoho!!;-000
Gotel John

Noblesville, IN

#5 Sep 11, 2013
1. can't teach old dog with new trict
2. eat to much hot dog! don't wanna eat cold cat
3. singing Chrismass carots Hohohoho
4. let it BBB
5. or ;-0000000000000
SpongeBob

Saint-laurent, Canada

#6 Sep 11, 2013
Gotel John wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't U fly to Hahahahahanoi, 3Dinh. and tell neuphew of uncle Hohohohohoho!!;-000
He is too poor to even afford a bus ticket from his Ghetto to downtown of London for his monthly welfare check. In fact, he gotto walk for....miles everytime. Let alone with airplane ticket flying across oceans...Wahahahahha!
Violet is blue

London, UK

#7 Sep 11, 2013
Gotel John wrote:
<quoted text>

none of my business,,

what ever they has,,or not none of my concern,,is this the right spell,,and the best of your ENGLISH,, NEUPHEW,, or Nephew,,

Did i violating your human right by reminding your wrote,,hi,hi,hi,hi,,,u r a bogey eater,,
Violet is blue

London, UK

#8 Sep 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>He is too poor to even afford a bus ticket from his Ghetto to downtown of London for his monthly welfare check. In fact, he gotto walk for....miles everytime. Let alone with airplane ticket flying across oceans...Wahahahahha!

hi,hi,hi,

co ai ma nhu may,,de cho ngheo sat vang vay,,tui may qua canada,,an roi trong thuoc phien hut xi ke,,

le luoi liem tum lum ,,nen chung may moi ngheo doi,, chu ai gia roi lai van con ngheo kho nhu vay,,

cai loai mang con cat di lang thang nhi nham,nhu may,thi ngheo con oi,,
Violet is blue

London, UK

#9 Sep 11, 2013

hi my friend,, can i asking u once question,,

the question is this,,did u go to collecting A food stamps,,the get foods from food bank,,if you did r u happy,,or sad,,with you feeling that u has been humiliated,,?

china was a rich now u see,,the has investing 41billion dollars in to a world bank,, so they can trading with the YUAN GLOBALLY,,

don't u like it do u ?
nguyen van thieu jr

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 12, 2013
Gotel John wrote:
<quoted text>
U wanne Vietnam hav human rights and Soviet(Backy) hav human lefts!! and what do U wanne??? McTheo!;)
so u bac ky wanne b kings 4ever? dan hold on to yur bac ky ho chi minh ak47 tighter bac ky! true vietnamese seeing da bac ky ho chi minh as TRAITORS NOW...nkee DOWN B 4 CHINA
nguyen van thieu jr

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 12, 2013
Violet is blue wrote:
<quoted text>.
hi my friend,, can i asking u once question,,
the question is this,,did u go to collecting A food stamps,,the get foods from food bank,,if you did r u happy,,or sad,,with you feeling that u has been humiliated,,?
china was a rich now u see,,the has investing 41billion dollars in to a world bank,, so they can trading with the YUAN GLOBALLY,,
don't u like it do u ?
ONLY perception...mojority chinese r still very P00R...if dey aint poor why da chinese and da vietnamese FLED DEIR ONLY COUNTRY
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#12 Sep 12, 2013
I seen pictures of all tourist locations around the world and the giant cities, as well poverty secters, their nations documents and welfare groupings, I could never authorize assistence on that measure. I live in a City in USa that only has LEGALLY less then 183,000 Civilans from four founding fathers. YOU FUND US PLEASE...

USA may have some shadey and sick people stashing Shake of crack in their childs Dirty diaper.

But form the video's Vietnam had what Childrens gutts, opened for a explosive put inside and they are to run into US platoons care while the child blows up and the whole US PLAToon

I think Ill leave opinions to a competant man, I have a brain injury anyway waiting for surgery and Id rather not, and be left alone THANKS.
Violet is blue

London, UK

#13 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>ONLY perception...mojority chinese r still very P00R...if dey aint poor why da chinese and da vietnamese FLED DEIR ONLY COUNTRY

YEAH YOU SEE,,
in every country around the world,, there was a majority of the people has very lower income as well,.

as we can see,, some people they spend ed more then 50.000 dollars trying to enter in to the rich nation by illegal way,,

because they has some thing in their mind which you and i don't known about that,,

but i consider that,,they aren't a poor once at all,,in the rich country,,a lots of people working very hard but they weren't unable to save that amount of money for the rest of their life you see,

now let is be fair judge,,i seen that,,vn now is better then 30 years ago,,less hunger,,

of course they found they way to making a living for them self with out the state involve to contributed,,

but i must tell you this,,the people has once house living comfortably,,but they want more,,

any way that is their problems none of our concern,,
but the state are count,, you see,

truong

Abbotsford, Australia

#14 Sep 12, 2013
vietnam behind Burma and Cambodia regards to Democratic
KO CO VK di an cap

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 12, 2013
viet kieu MONEY GIT DAT COMMIE BAC KY
Violet is blue wrote:
<quoted text>.
YEAH YOU SEE,,
in every country around the world,, there was a majority of the people has very lower income as well,.
as we can see,, some people they spend ed more then 50.000 dollars trying to enter in to the rich nation by illegal way,,
because they has some thing in their mind which you and i don't known about that,,
but i consider that,,they aren't a poor once at all,,in the rich country,,a lots of people working very hard but they weren't unable to save that amount of money for the rest of their life you see,
now let is be fair judge,,i seen that,,vn now is better then 30 years ago,,less hunger,,
of course they found they way to making a living for them self with out the state involve to contributed,,
but i must tell you this,,the people has once house living comfortably,,but they want more,,
any way that is their problems none of our concern,,
but the state are count,, you see,
like i said b 4...khong co viet kieu la chung may ch_e_t' doi tu lau roi
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

#16 Sep 12, 2013
<quoted text>so u bac ky wanne b kings 4ever? dan hold on to yur bac ky ho chi minh ak47 tighter bac ky! true vietnamese seeing da bac ky ho chi minh as TRAITORS NOW...nkee DOWN B 4 CHINA
U hav to let go with YESturDAY!! it's the Backy ruling? who can change them?????????? Obama, Jesus, God, You??? let it go liked gooose go or Chuck Hate+go=Hagel;)
ROUND N round

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 12, 2013
Barry Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
U hav to let go with YESturDAY!! it's the Backy ruling? who can change them?????????? Obama, Jesus, God, You??? let it go liked gooose go or Chuck Hate+go=Hagel;)
is dis usa website...usa is south vietnam nu country...why bac ky COME HERE...y bac ky go round and round refuse to end...di an xin hah?
ROUND N round

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 12, 2013
hey bac ky...di di di mao di ve di con
1 more time bac ky
USA is south vietnam nu HOMELAMD...GIT DAT BAC KY...no ak47 in usa...what can bac ky do...di an xin
Barry Putin

Noblesville, IN

#19 Sep 12, 2013
no matter where they go or hidden or to the moon! still a Hohohohochiminh!! and US still Christmass N U wil bee U9ed States of McTheo!!;-00
Violet is blue

London, UK

#20 Sep 12, 2013
Barry Putin wrote:
no matter where they go or hidden or to the moon! still a Hohohohochiminh!! and US still Christmass N U wil bee U9ed States of McTheo!!;-00

is it a matter,,

they came,,
they sucker,,
they nick,,
they pended over ,,
they pander,,
they committed,,
they steal,,
they jig,jig,jig,,

they caused so much humiliated to those has been doing every thing possible to contributed,,
to protected their community reputation.

but backy come they just destroyed it,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rescued: Project HEEL is Saving Street Dogs and... 6 hr Dog Farts 6
News Michael Jackson's Neverland property on sale fo... 13 hr Sleepingboy 1
News As BernCo jail rape investigation broadens, a d... 15 hr Jim 1
News Ukraine rewrites history 17 hr FASCIST Ukraine 4
News Russia Plans To Use Prison Labor For 2018 World... 18 hr FIFA Slave Labour 4
News Russian Convicts Cut Wrists En Masse on Train t... 18 hr PUTINs GULAG 2
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 18 hr Pro Ukraine 1,368
More from around the web