Michael Reagan: Our immigration system outdated

Jan 11, 2014 Full story: The Baxter Bulletin 8

You probably heard plenty of outrage on your favorite talk-radio show about how the liberal Left Coast judges rewarded a lawbreaking immigrant instead of deporting him or throwing him in jail.

Full Story

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2 Jan 11, 2014
Has he blamed his dead, adopted dad for f'n things up? LMAO.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 11, 2014
Not broken.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2014
The pro-illegals want an open amnesty that would allow 100+ MILLION into the USA.

An INVASION.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jan 11, 2014
"In 1994 his father, who was a permanent legal resident of the United States, applied for a work visa for Garcia. That year his father also applied for U.S. citizenship for him."

So what happened there? You don't need to become a US citizen you only have to apply and then forget about it? Where's the follow up? This guy is still a illegal alien.

"Our immigration system outdated"

I guess allowing a million immigrants a year to enter the US is not enough. Never mind no country on the planet even comes close. The more you give to foreigners the more they want. How about 5 million a year, 10 million? No number is enough. They all want to enter when they want with no clearances or requirements.

Until they turn the US into the places they are fleeing.

The US should follow Belgium, that would fix the system.

"At the heart of this strict code is what they call “exceptional merit.” What this means is that applicants must have proof that they excel in fields that the government covets like science and athletics. You can also become a Belgian citizen by having social or cultural international renown. I’m assuming this means being a famous author, artist, or entertainer. Basically, they just want the leeches and scumbags to hit the road."

http://downtrend.com/71superb/want-immigratio...
leonardo

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Shane1964 wrote:
The pro-illegals want an open amnesty that would allow 100+ MILLION into the USA.
An INVASION.
we are not worse that those people that came from euro to america killed the people that fed them when they were starving and later took their lands i know they dont want hear this.thank you
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#7 Jan 12, 2014
leonardo wrote:
<quoted text>we are not worse that those people that came from euro to america killed the people that fed them when they were starving and later took their lands i know they dont want hear this.thank you
So why are you comparing apples to oranges as if it is some kind of justification for coming here illegally under today's immigration laws? The people you mentioned are all dead now. We aren't them and they aren't us. Like living in the past,, do you? Throughout history wars have been fought and lands have exchanged hands and that applies to just about every country in the world. Not just the U.S. Even the so-called natives warred with each and killed each other over land. The different tribes weren't all holding hands and singing kumbya.
Horace

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
"/
Non-sequitur bunk. As usual.
spud

Bangor, PA

#10 Jan 14, 2014
So Michael is now the pre eminent authority on our immigration system. The truth of the matter is, if we had enforced our immigration laws as they were passed, we would have NO problems now. It's not a matter of bad laws it's a matter of non enforcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patrol: Woman smuggles drugs into Lebanon prison (Feb '09) 1 hr Judy 13
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 1 hr sir cello 1,781
In Azerbaijan, Jehovah's Witnesses Can Face Up ... 3 hr True Christian wi... 73
Troy Davis executed after court decision (Sep '11) 3 hr truthfighter 42
GA inmate Marcus Wellons executed, 1st since bo... (Jun '14) 3 hr truthfighter 3
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 5 hr Fox_Y_Fiends 661
Homeless man shot dead by police had stolen an ... 12 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
More from around the web