Baggott describes flag policing cost ...

Baggott describes flag policing cost as "waste"

There are 15 comments on the Fermanagh Today story from Mar 7, 2013, titled Baggott describes flag policing cost as "waste". In it, Fermanagh Today reports that:

The cost of policing the ongoing Union flag protests in Northern Ireland has topped 20 million, senior officers have revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fermanagh Today.

humberman99

Sleaford, UK

#1 Mar 8, 2013
that is the cost of political policing old chap. As you well know.

However, get an adding machine and cost the monies lost through the pseudo irish communist murderers over the past 50 years. Then dry your eyes.
Lol

Greenford, UK

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Still a petty pathetic little bore bag humberman. You'll never change.
humberman99

Sleaford, UK

#3 Mar 8, 2013
dry your eyes also, pathetic mud plant. The truth does hurt, does it not?

pseudo irish communist terrorist murderer thug and chavez lover, ie scumbag.

lower than a snakes arse in a wagon rut.
CSMD

London, UK

#4 Mar 8, 2013
If his Senior Command had some testicles and werent wannabe human rights advocates and decided to let the brave mena and women and dogs at the scumbag protesters then that figure would have been less that 5% of that .......

The PSNI are there to uphold law and order, not to take stones, bricks and bottles fom scum on both sides, start getting some teeth and blood on a few batons and that wil sort them out!!!!!!!!
CSMD

London, UK

#5 Mar 8, 2013
I meant to say " the brave men, women and dogs of the TSG" :-)
humberman99

Sleaford, UK

#6 Mar 9, 2013
only one side will be attacked if they took on board what you advocate, that is the side that poses no threat to the British mainland.

Guess who that is?
Agent K4i

Ireland

#7 Mar 9, 2013
humberman99 wrote:
only one side will be attacked if they took on board what you advocate, that is the side that poses no threat to the British mainland.
Guess who that is?
You sound like a former royal artillery man. Hand in the sock puppets.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2013
I have served her majesty more than you have done in your life you are an agent of the enemy and I know who you are. Cnut.
rock white

Sleaford, UK

#9 Mar 10, 2013
The Secretary of State has announced that British Forces will no longer be deployed in Northern Ireland.

That is fair enough. Her call.

So therefore, in an indirect manner, the PSNI are not a British Police force.

So it is the same as the Irish Police force.
fenderpick

Preesall, UK

#10 Mar 10, 2013
humberman99 wrote:
Guess who that is?
Hi heinz welcome back lol
rock white

Sleaford, UK

#11 Mar 11, 2013
thanks, just like Eddie!
Equality---

Littlehampton, UK

#12 Mar 11, 2013
rock white wrote:
The Secretary of State has announced that British Forces will no longer be deployed in Northern Ireland.
That is fair enough. Her call.
So therefore, in an indirect manner, the PSNI are not a British Police force.
So it is the same as the Irish Police force.
Whatever floats your dinosaur bigoted boat Humberous!!!

Can any-one make sense of this guy???

Although I would wish for an all Ireland police force, how can the PSNI be called Irish, if they are still being paid and trained and governed by the British state.
The "Humberman99" aka "Rock White" aka "Abrasive beast" beggars belief, some-times.
rock white

Sleaford, UK

#13 Mar 11, 2013
same way as the Irish state is financed. Even the cop cars are nearly the same. All part of the strategy. All to lull the loyalist people into a sense of depression.

I hope Karma comes to all the "evils", in your terminology. All the sick twats that vote for the pseudo irish communist murderer thugs. Karma to each and every one.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 11, 2013
rock white wrote:
same way as the Irish state is financed. Even the cop cars are nearly the same. All part of the strategy. All to lull the loyalist people into a sense of depression.
I hope Karma comes to all the "evils", in your terminology. All the sick twats that vote for the pseudo irish communist murderer thugs. Karma to each and every one.
Aye is a waste. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

Politicians have sold out.

Karma will be delivered.

Cnuts.
who really gives a F

Coatbridge, UK

#15 Mar 11, 2013
who gives a siht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama offers 'deepest regrets' following Okinaw... 7 hr kelly dj 1
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 9 hr Squach 113
News Suing Russia: Litigating over MH17 10 hr mongo 2
News Montenegro becomes NATO's 29th member 11 hr shelly 20
News Japan PM protests Okinawa crime to Obama, who p... 11 hr Xstain Spot Remover 3
News San Francisco lawmakers vote to uphold 'sanctua... 13 hr spytheweb 4
News Democratic Sheriff Candidate Wants To Know Wher... 18 hr Rejected Entitlement 2
More from around the web