July 26: Cuba's Revolution, Morality,...

July 26: Cuba's Revolution, Morality, and Solidarity with Tamils

There are 7 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Jul 8, 2013, titled July 26: Cuba's Revolution, Morality, and Solidarity with Tamils. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

On this 60th year of celebration of the start of Cuba's humanitarian revolution, I call upon the Cuban government, as well as all members of the ALBA alliance, to return to the moral principles expressed by Fidel and Che and do the right thing by the Tamil people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Cuba is an island prison , ruled by a cruel murderer and evil foul ruthless communist dicatator....it sucks there!
Don From Canada t

Caledon, Canada

#2 Jul 10, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
Cuba is an island prison , ruled by a cruel murderer and evil foul ruthless communist dicatator....it sucks there!
You tell em, Dung-Pile! You get paid by the CIA to make the same outrageous statements, Day after Day. I guess you have to earn a living somehow, but this way - I don't know, Multi-Names, is it really worth it, to appear to be so dumb?

“El mojon cherokee culipardo”

Since: Jun 13

tinsnip= defiantOne gilipollas

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Cuba is an island prison , ruled by a cruel murderer and foul evil ruthless communist dicatator....it sucks there!!!!!!!!!!
Don From Canada t

Caledon, Canada

#4 Jul 11, 2013
- Cherokee - wrote:
Cuba is an island prison , ruled by a cruel murderer and foul evil ruthless communist dicatator....it sucks there!!!!!!!!!!
I imagine that if Castro got hold of you, Dung-pile, he'd flush you down the toilet without a second thought.
Tinsnip 13

New Providence, NJ

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Don From Canada t wrote:
<quoted text> I imagine that if Castro got hold of you, Dung-pile, he'd flush you down the toilet without a second thought.
No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship
Don From Canada t

Caledon, Canada

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Tinsnip 13 wrote:
<quoted text>No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship
The above statement is irrelevant, Multi-Names. There is an enormous amount of engagement with the USA, China, and other major trading partners, right at this moment. It's too late for your negative comments to achieve any traction I'm afraid.
You are too far behind what is actually happening, old man!
Don from Canada t

New Providence, NJ

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Only their puppets and marionettes marionettes thrive in the dictatorship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News America's national priorities: Police thuggery,... 40 min Jaimie 2
News Clinton campaign hits Trump for seeing Brexit a... 1 hr SirPrize 24
News Montenegro becomes NATO's 29th member 2 hr George 216
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 5 hr Earl 3
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 7 hr Poppyann 335
News Albuquerque Muslims mourn with, look to local L... 13 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 11
News Neither Candidate Is Getting the Immigration Is... Sun News Monitor 6
More from around the web