Fletcher's initials on document
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville Daily Progress.
#1 Dec 19, 2013
The Ol' Switcheroo has been Bascom Bentley's favorite pastime for the last 20 years.
Their district clerk switches dockets around to throw off attorneys who've been dealing with one court, just to march them into another.
Now the world can see these people even move felony cases into misdemeanor court because they know there will be ZERO reaction from the attorney general's office.
They can just make deals and keep their pensions.
I read about this somewhere.
#2 Dec 20, 2013
This is why these people procedurally violate the law:
1. It keeps each other quiet about the other shit they do.
2. They know the local Appeals courts, Federal courts, and attorney generals office would never overturn a misdemeanor court judge signing for a district court judge, because it would open up a can of worms 50 years old and ALL their civil and criminal cases would be overturned.
3. They get off doing things the wrong way, their families and friends admire them for getting away with it, and they are so full of themselves in Bum Fuck Eqypt that they think they deserve to make up what laws and procedures they want to.
They won't make a single peep about the UNCONSTITUTIONAL practices they all have doing and know the media won't dig any further, lest they start digging up dirt on each and every reporter.
The local media and dumb shits are too embarrassed about it, so they know they'll keep quiet and make up stories to distract from what is going on under their noses.
The feds did NOTHING about the missing women and their found remains linked to Jacksonville Police Officer Larry Pugh. They don't do shit when people file complaints about the way Cherokee County operates. They love it. They all get to make government paychecks sitting on their asses, blackmailing each other to get that coveted $100K a year government job doing NOTHING.
#3 Dec 24, 2013
Notice not one single comment from elected officials in Cherokee County because they KNOW this crap is always going on.
1. A misdemeanor court judge easing felony sex offender status.
2. District Clerk Janet Gates illegally putting felony dockets on the Court at Law roster.
3. Forging signatures of a district judge and tampering with gov't document.
4. A silent District Judge who lets his cases and signatures be placed on the record.
Sounds like Cherokee County's chickens have come home to roost.
#4 Jan 8, 2014
They took down the Cherokee County TX Facebook page because folks were asking too many questions.
It never fails, they always cover up the stench by hiding in it.
#5 Jan 9, 2014
I hear that Fletcher is back in private practice. This joke should be disbarred...sleeping with litigants in your courtroom? Clear violation.
#6 Jan 9, 2014
That would mean all the cases he signed Bentley's and others' names on would be thrown out.
That's why the AG and Rangers/DPS are sent there to do damage control, then stay hush hush.
They don't want the entire county judiciary to unravel and be grounds for every single civil and criminal case to be remanded.
Of course Cherokee County knows they can get away with it, so they keep it going in everybody's face.
Add your comments below
|Sessions: Comey Fired for 'Error' in Handling C...||30 min||CodeTalker||5|
|US Army's Bowe Bergdahl pleads guilty to desert...||5 hr||Red Crosse||19|
|Justice Department jamming shut the revolving d...||7 hr||tomin cali||1|
|What's bribery? The answer is trickier than it ...||8 hr||Pope Closet Emeritus||1|
|Hazleton man accused of arson||8 hr||Baked Ghetto Lobster||1|
|a Stocking Stranglera Carlton Garya s attorneys...||16 hr||Columbusite||2|
|CNN's Chris Cuomo starting HLN series on gritty...||18 hr||BHM5267||6|
Find what you want!
Search Prison Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC