Mexican Mafia member gets 25 years in racketeering, murder

Feb 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MySanAntonio.com

A member of the Texas Mexican Mafia has been sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for his role in various racketeering crimes in Uvalde, Eagle Pass and Del Rio, including a murder.

Comments
1 - 20 of 59 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HMMMMMMMMM

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Where are the,"There is no crime in Hondo, why all the haters hatin'." crowd. Have a nice day.
believer

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

who are we to judge wishing bad on someone is not gona heal your pain and i know he did wrong and has to do prison time but god can forgive and man gave him 25yrs but god can set him free only a person that knows god can relate to what im talking about and if you know the word of god you know what happen with david he was a murder and what god made him so Jj seek god and and become his son and god can show you and everyone what he can do.
Hmmmm

New Braunfels, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

believer wrote:
who are we to judge wishing bad on someone is not gona heal your pain and i know he did wrong and has to do prison time but god can forgive and man gave him 25yrs but god can set him free only a person that knows god can relate to what im talking about and if you know the word of god you know what happen with david he was a murder and what god made him so Jj seek god and and become his son and god can show you and everyone what he can do.
He did wrong!! He helped take a life, his own decision. All because his crew wasnt getting thier dime. JJ had some many chances to make the right decision and stay out of the life. Society did not do this to him. He did.
peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

God forgives! But whomever wishes bad just remember you all have kids and one day you will be in front of the biggest judge to judge you and that is God. Just sayen....
Execute the beaner

Barnesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Eradicate this scum from the planet
believer

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

yes he did have a chance to change but chose the wrong path and all om saying that god is good and he can let Jj out sooner than we think.
locos pero pocos

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

2 beliver tell me wen someone kills your loved one no. how it feels b/4 you talk.
locos pero pocos

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

this is to beliver yes god made david your rite but he also made satan/ and heel so lets get that defense out . god forgives yes he does if you relly mean it but i doubt that this person relly ask for gods mercey he is a murder killed for nothing srry excuse for a human if this guy would have killed one of mine loved ones i would sell my soul for his head and that would be letting him off easy
to truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Well said!!!!!!!
to jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Love you tooooo! And God bless you.
locos pero pocos

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

no your rite he did not pull the triger,but then he new about it and said nothing and that called quilty by associations.and no matter wat the dead guy trash or no trash he was killed .
Gringo Law

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

locos pero pocos wrote:
no your rite he did not pull the triger,but then he new about it and said nothing and that called quilty by associations.and no matter wat the dead guy trash or no trash he was killed .
The dead guy was killed? How do you kill a dead guy? LMAO.

You Dumbass.
cook him

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

he took a life and the appropriate judicial response would be to fry his a$$. Yes, i know we're under the covenant of Jesus Christ, however we are supposed to uphold the laws of he land(govenors in the Bible). He broke the law by taking a life, so should his life be taken. My vote is to Kentucky fry the murdering creep as an example so maybe the other murdering juvenile delinquent pricks will take heed.
believer

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

what god do you serve my god does punish or do what you did to others so about him being fried i know that will not happen our god is a assume god you may laugh and say im crazy but you need to know the god we serve.
reyna

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

after after you do sumthin stupid youll regret it for the rest of your life
joker

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

syd meyers wrote:
J agree with cook him. I have been to other countries where an eye for an eye rule is the norm call it barbaric but u don't see to many people killing others. I say public execution that will lay down the law.
get with the times syd boy !!!
syd meyers

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

Yea joker but imagine it would only take one time and you wouldn't have killings as u do today.
the truth

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

what I don't understand is why is everything on JJ when he wasn't even the one that did the shooting. he was nowhere near there when it happened. the real killer ended up ratting on everyone else and he got less time .Just now saw a paper (official) stating that PAUL SANCHEZ and two others snitched on JJ.Paul is very well known to snitch.He acted all hard when he was out here.He knew what was gonna happen that day.Why isn't anyone on his sorry ass ? and what about FABIAN all of a sudden he's out of the picture!!!JJ isn't innocent by no means but come on people.. everything was fine until PAUL brought in these people from uvalde..yes PAUL is resposible for these people being here..and the killings began Smiley , Damian , Jesse,and others.so now the ones responsible for all this mess are getting less time...WHAT A SHAME !!!
to the truth

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

what jesse?
Lmfao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

You must be an accomplice to since you THINK you know everything that happened the night of the murder!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••