U.S. moves warship, sea-based radar t...

U.S. moves warship, sea-based radar to watch North Korea

There are 11 comments on the CNN story from Apr 1, 2013, titled U.S. moves warship, sea-based radar to watch North Korea. In it, CNN reports that:

The U.S. Navy is moving a sea-based radar platform, like the one seen in this 2006 file photo, closer to the North Korean coast in order to monitor that country's military moves, including possible new missile launches, a Defense Department official said Monday, April 1. South Korean marines man K-55 self-propelled howitzers at a military training ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2013
I can only hope the American public will see through the latest attempt by our EMPIRE to steal from our Treasury through phony war. Enough is enough ..what we need is internal uprising since our democratic system has been bought off and our media stolen. The America I love is gone.

Since: Mar 13

Northampton, MA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
I can only hope the American public will see through the latest attempt by our EMPIRE to steal from our Treasury through phony war. Enough is enough ..what we need is internal uprising since our democratic system has been bought off and our media stolen. The America I love is gone.
Well, Unfortunately the North Korean threat is very REAL. The bad part is the previous misadventures like you describe have weakened our economy and thus our ability to prepare for a major war with North Korea.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
If the terrorist who control washington dc from israel would stop making threats toward north korea this would stop.I feel it is time americans stand up and retake america from jews,israel,jewish lobbies,banks,corporations etc.North Korea has a right to defend itself against threats.The american jewish controlled government is desperate to create a world war as the american economy is falling fast and they are desperate to circle russia and china.
mummum

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Ugly got awesome China will help bomb and destroy all USA rADAR
cnm

Australia

#5 Apr 1, 2013
I see a world war comming
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Time to stop pissing about.

Push for UN resolutions against nations which support NK.

It's China we need to be threatening with economic sanctions.

NK is just a phoney puppet state and it's people deserve freedom from their evil overlords.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#7 Apr 2, 2013
China needs the US consumer more than anyone. No US consumer you destabilize 1.5 Billion inside China borders. China will never be expansionist like the Brits and Americans who destroyed themselves in record time. This just more scary crap, sold by media to keep the very common man off point. It has worked since 9-11 and they keep going back to the playbook. When the real thing comes...we will have no idea.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
China needs the US consumer more than anyone. No US consumer you destabilize 1.5 Billion inside China borders. China will never be expansionist like the Brits and Americans who destroyed themselves in record time. This just more scary crap, sold by media to keep the very common man off point. It has worked since 9-11 and they keep going back to the playbook. When the real thing comes...we will have no idea.
"We"? LOL. YOU.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#9 Apr 5, 2013
I can read wrote:
Time to stop pissing about.
Push for UN resolutions against nations which support NK.
It's China we need to be threatening with economic sanctions.
NK is just a phoney puppet state and it's people deserve freedom from their evil overlords.
The north korean people are fine it is the american people who need to be set free from the grip the jew has on them and the amrican government.America has been made into a nation of debt slaves and it must be stopped.
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

#10 Apr 6, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>The american people are fine it is the north korean people who need to be set free from the grip the KPA has on them and the north korean government. North Korea has been made into a nation of poverty and hunger and it must be stopped.
AGREED 100%! North Korea definitely does need to be stopped.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#12 Apr 9, 2013
Terrorist supporting jewish hasbarat using my name to post with only shows your desperation as you know.The terrorist colony that must be stopped is israel and I hope it is stopped soon.North Korea has every right to defend itself from the 50 years of threats and war mongering by the american government and their puppet south korea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 3 hr Wildchild 1
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 4 hr cat lover 519
News Former Malone prison guard admits role in marij... 4 hr Stupid disease 2
News Girl 'revictimised' by rapist's letter (Oct '10) 7 hr Sensible Sentencing 9
News A Powerful and Pragmatic Approach to Criminal J... 8 hr Enough Already 1
News Transgender prisoners in Hong Kong suffer sexua... 11 hr Sneaky Pete 1
News The trial of Ted Suhl, day 2: The Texas de Brazil 14 hr Crying Shame 2
More from around the web