Fact Check: Overreaching in State of Union speech

Feb 13, 2013 Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

President Barack Obama did some cherry-picking Tuesday night in defense of his record on jobs and laid out a conditional path to citizenship for illegal immigrants that may be less onerous than he made it sound.

Full Story

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
On immigration reform:

"First, let’s cut to the chase. Both Republican and Democrat administrations have refused to secure America’s borders despite promising to do so to get elected. Unsecured borders are an obvious contributing factor to the immigration crisis. The very fact that both political parties (under Bush, Clinton, Bush, and now Obama) have all refused to secure America’s borders should tell you all that you need to know about how insincere America’s elected leaders have been about fixing the “problem.”

Why can't our press see the reality of this mess?

13/02/13/how-to-make-the-immig ration-crisis-worse/#top

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 13, 2013
HSG

Encinitas, CA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Keep the good work! May God bless you always and guide
you! My prayers is always with you!

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#4 Feb 14, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
On immigration reform:
"First, let’s cut to the chase. Both Republican and Democrat administrations have refused to secure America’s borders despite promising to do so to get elected. Unsecured borders are an obvious contributing factor to the immigration crisis. The very fact that both political parties (under Bush, Clinton, Bush, and now Obama) have all refused to secure America’s borders should tell you all that you need to know about how insincere America’s elected leaders have been about fixing the “problem.”
Why can't our press see the reality of this mess?
13/02/13/how-to-make-the-immig ration-crisis-worse/#top
One way or another they will try and ram thru some kind of reform that gives amnesty in some way!

Do all that can be done to fix/guard border then open talk on reform!

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!

http://americanmove.webs.com/thepage.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 14 min xxxrayted 667
Van Wert man arrested in drug investigation 14 min whodey 15
Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 3 hr YoYoBratt 1,782
Patrol: Woman smuggles drugs into Lebanon prison (Feb '09) 5 hr Judy 13
In Azerbaijan, Jehovah's Witnesses Can Face Up ... 7 hr True Christian wi... 73
Troy Davis executed after court decision (Sep '11) 7 hr truthfighter 42
GA inmate Marcus Wellons executed, 1st since bo... (Jun '14) 7 hr truthfighter 3
More from around the web