Federal prison in Pollock remains on ...

Federal prison in Pollock remains on lockdown

There are 141 comments on the KSLA-TV Shreveport story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Federal prison in Pollock remains on lockdown. In it, KSLA-TV Shreveport reports that:

The federal prison in Pollock remained on lockdown Tuesday, after several inmates were injured in a fight over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSLA-TV Shreveport.

Anonymous

United States

#81 Dec 7, 2012
Diana D wrote:
<quoted text>
My son moved to a different cell block and he is so much happier. He had a cellmate before who was doing drugs in the cell and would get really angry and mean. Now he's with an older guy who is nicer. He said he likes everyone better in this new cell block. they play cards and go out and exercise. It's such a relief. Maybe your son can move if he's unhappy.
My son is there and also non violent, I can't understand why they put them there and they are much more at risk with the " lifers" that don't care. I pray everyday just to keep him safe until he can get transferred somewhere else.
rita

Brighouse, UK

#82 Jan 3, 2013
my man is in that jail and i just spoke to him the lockdown was for a few hours because he called as soon as he could so people all is kinda well.
Honey

United States

#83 Jan 4, 2013
I know this. Is for pollock. But my friend is in FCI oxford Wi. His cell block has no heat all winter. It was 32 below the other night. Those guys are freezing. Anyone know how to help them !!!!!!!
Diana D

Austin, TX

#84 Feb 6, 2013
It's Feb 5, lockdown since last Friday, going on 6 days now. Has anyone heard what happened? I heard that there was an ambulance outside of the prison on Friday morning.
cris308

AOL

#85 Feb 6, 2013
Haven't heard from my son either, but glad to get information,at 70 yrs old don't need to worry like this, it is an awful feeling not knowing what's happening to your love ones.
nunya

United States

#86 Feb 6, 2013
My husband wrote me n said it was a stabbing but wasn't sure how long. Probably kinda long is what he heard but wasn't sure!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#87 Feb 7, 2013
Dont you likethe letters they send , like ahhh no big deal some dude fell on the wrong end of a knife! Just amazing! I was wondering when a lockdown was coming, knew it had to be pretty soon, seems like they went a good stretch this time with out gettin lock down for days, and just when my friend decided to go on a diet! ha poor baby, bet hes wishin he would have stocked up on the junk instead of oatmeal! But this new warden seems to be better than the last, from what i hear, guess he figures if theywanna fight put the ones that did it in the shu instead of lockin everyone down, ofcourse after investigations!!!! thanks for reply and if i hear somethin, will let u know to, glad urs is good, as can be anyway, take care
PRINCESS

Woodburn, OR

#88 Feb 11, 2013
MY BROTHER IS IN THAT PRISON AND HE IS OK IKNOW ALL THIS IS SO HARD FOR US OUT HERE BUT WE CANT DO ANYTHING FOR ANY ONE IN THEIR BUT PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS AND YES ITS BETTER TO BE IN LOCKDOWN AND US KNOW THEY ARE OK INSTEAD OF NOT KNOWING ANYTHING OR WHERE THEY ARE AT THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY OK ... I GOT A LETTER FROM HIM HIS OK THANK YOU JESUS OR IF YOU HAVNT RECIVED A LETTER HE PROBALY HAS NO PAPER OR NO STAMPS ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT ITS IS BETTER TO BE IN LOCK DOWN THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIGHT THAT HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AND HURT I PRAY ALL THE TIME FOR EVERY ONE IN THAT PLACE AND US WE JUST NEED TO KEEP ON WRITING TO THEM TO KEEP THEIR MIND CALM ITS SO HARD TO BE LOCKED UP I KNOW IV BEEN IN JUST LIKE THEY ARE AND A LETTER IS THE BEST THING TO GET IN TIMES LIKE YTHIS SO LADIES WRITE WRITE WRITE thats what we can do for now god bless them and you for ever and always in jesus name amen
PRINCESS

Woodburn, OR

#89 Feb 11, 2013
HI EVERY ONE TRY THIS WEB PAGE IT MIGHT HELP YOU pollock remains in lock down ... this will take you to the info of whats going on ok good luck god bless them please protect them from all we understand that they are offenders but they are human thank you in jesus name amen
Drea

Spokane, WA

#90 Mar 9, 2013
derrlesia wrote:
<quoted text> THANKS SO MUCH
Hey was just wondering if you could tell me how you got a google voice account with a pollock number. I've been trying for days, but every time I enter in pollock, zip or area code for that area it states no available number.
nunya

United States

#91 Mar 11, 2013
Drea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey was just wondering if you could tell me how you got a google voice account with a pollock number. I've been trying for days, but every time I enter in pollock, zip or area code for that area it states no available number.
they don't have pollock zips in there. U have to use a different city. What unit is your inmate in?
Drea

Spokane, WA

#92 Mar 27, 2013
Unit C in the USP. Thanks for your help..
Drea

Spokane, WA

#93 Mar 27, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text> they don't have pollock zips in there. U have to use a different city. What unit is your inmate in?
Unit C in the USP thanks for your help..
nunya

United States

#94 Mar 27, 2013
Drea wrote:
<quoted text>
Unit C in the USP thanks for your help..
My husband s actually in C also. Tell your husband to ask for bigg fish and my husband will hook him up .they r on lockdown right now but soon as they get out my husband can do it for him.

Since: Feb 13

Coppell, TX

#95 Mar 29, 2013
does anyone know y they r on lockdown and for how long
Drea

Spokane, WA

#96 Mar 29, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband s actually in C also. Tell your husband to ask for bigg fish and my husband will hook him up .they r on lockdown right now but soon as they get out my husband can do it for him.
Thanks I'll do that! Appreciate the help.
Drea

Spokane, WA

#97 Mar 29, 2013
MRSSF1 wrote:
From what I heard a co got knocked out the other day.
Drea

Spokane, WA

#98 Mar 29, 2013
MRSSF1 wrote:
Didn't hear how long..

Since: Feb 13

Coppell, TX

#99 Mar 29, 2013
thats all...... LOL WOW I HOPE THEY DON'T BE ON LOCKDOWN 4 2 WEEKS LIKE B4
nunya

United States

#100 Mar 29, 2013
MRSSF1 wrote:
thats all...... LOL WOW I HOPE THEY DON'T BE ON LOCKDOWN 4 2 WEEKS LIKE B4
no one ever knows. They don't even really kno in there cuz everything they hear is just rumors and talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mentally ill languish in Texas jails despite fu... 6 hr Laredo 1
News Working group tackles addiction from all angles 20 hr DCF and other MON... 1
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 21 hr James 1,959
News John Gallagher of Aramark Arrested by Feds for ... Wed 333stenbrian 1
News WikiLeaks' Assange rape probe tossed, remains g... Tue Mitts Gold Plated... 7
News Meth cases dominate Baxter County Circuit Court (Oct '10) Tue John Longrod 4
News Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) Mon Emcee Smoke 324
More from around the web