Australia: 'Prisoner X' worked for Israel gov't

There are 6 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Australia: 'Prisoner X' worked for Israel gov't. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

In this Feb. 15, 2013 file photo, the tombstone of Ben Zygier stands at Chevra Kadisha Jewish Cemetery in Melbourne, Australia Friday, Feb 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

observer_oo7

Modbury, Australia

#1 Mar 6, 2013
That doesn't say anything. Government employs streetsweepers, rubbishmen, soldiers, professors, interpreters, money printers, and the most colourful of all, politicians.

What the discussion implies is that he was an operative in a secret mission. We will never know, because they won't say and if we pressure them, they'll give us some disinformation.

The two fatherless children is who we should pity. X chose whatever environment he worked in - the two children did not choose to not know their father.
TBA

Gymea, Australia

#2 Mar 6, 2013
Dual citizen
Worked for Mossad.
He made his choice, not our problem.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Mossad has many treasonous Australian citizens working as their agents to spy on Australia and compromise our national interests. This is all standard fare for Israel, nothing new here.
Judgejudy

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Mar 11, 2013
Jews run Australia.
Unknown

Australia

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Judgejudy wrote:
Jews run Australia.
ive nothing against most jews . I believe that all prisoners and witnesses and prosecutors must be named And I speak as an X prisoner
Unknown

Australia

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Find the true motive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A life sentence from birth - " story of a South... 28 min array 81
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) 48 min Sir Roach 1,804
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 1 hr Pro Ukraine 1,283
News Russia Plans To Use Prison Labor For 2018 World... 2 hr John 1
News Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t... 3 hr xxxrayted 28
News Polish President concedes election to challenge... 3 hr William Dale Math... 1
News Hillary Clinton should face criminal charges 5 hr ra bb 33
More from around the web