Australia: 'Prisoner X' worked for Israel gov't

Mar 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

In this Feb. 15, 2013 file photo, the tombstone of Ben Zygier stands at Chevra Kadisha Jewish Cemetery in Melbourne, Australia Friday, Feb 15.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
observer_oo7

Modbury, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

That doesn't say anything. Government employs streetsweepers, rubbishmen, soldiers, professors, interpreters, money printers, and the most colourful of all, politicians.

What the discussion implies is that he was an operative in a secret mission. We will never know, because they won't say and if we pressure them, they'll give us some disinformation.

The two fatherless children is who we should pity. X chose whatever environment he worked in - the two children did not choose to not know their father.
TBA

Sutherland, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Dual citizen
Worked for Mossad.
He made his choice, not our problem.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Mossad has many treasonous Australian citizens working as their agents to spy on Australia and compromise our national interests. This is all standard fare for Israel, nothing new here.
Judgejudy

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Jews run Australia.
Unknown

Reservoir, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judgejudy wrote:
Jews run Australia.
ive nothing against most jews . I believe that all prisoners and witnesses and prosecutors must be named And I speak as an X prisoner
Unknown

Reservoir, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Find the true motive

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••