Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

Nov 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Comments (Page 36)

Showing posts 701 - 720 of724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

millie wrote:
<quoted text>I love cowboys.Wonna be mine.
absolutely
OnAmission

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

millie wrote:
<quoted text> I love cowboys.Wonna be mine.
I love it that you nasty disease ridden bean eaters are keeping this post alive so all can see what scum you are! lets all work together to keep this post in the top 10 so all can see, keep commenting, lmao IDIOTS
OnAmission

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

By the WaY mexicanT'S ARE SCUM!!!! YES I SPELLED IT MEXICANT Cause they can't do Shit!, are worthless and lazy, not to mention a DRAIN on society, they only keep the beer sales up and the police busy after they beat up their white girl/gorilla, lol im 2 funny!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

OnAmission wrote:
By the WaY mexicanT'S ARE SCUM!!!! YES I SPELLED IT MEXICANT Cause they can't do Shit!, are worthless and lazy, not to mention a DRAIN on society, they only keep the beer sales up and the police busy after they beat up their white girl/gorilla, lol im 2 funny!
You must jelious,while your sorry ass is on here whinning and crying there out there actually doing the job your lazy ass won't do,you white ass HONKY.Yes i spelled it HONKY.Your probably the one sitting back drinking your beer.And beating up on your whore.Because god knows you can't get any other women.Who would want a f...ing ass retard.Your the drain on society.Everbody f....ing thinks there the only ones that drink.Well news flash white ass honkys drinks to and beats on there women.You wonna call yourself funny,I call you a two face coward!!!! LMFAO.YOU ONE SORRY SB!!!
mmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

millie wrote:
<quoted text>You must jelious,while your sorry ass is on here whinning and crying there out there actually doing the job your lazy ass won't do,you white ass HONKY.Yes i spelled it HONKY.Your probably the one sitting back drinking your beer.And beating up on your whore.Because god knows you can't get any other women.Who would want a f...ing ass retard.Your the drain on society.Everbody f....ing thinks there the only ones that drink.Well news flash white ass honkys drinks to and beats on there women.You wonna call yourself funny,I call you a two face coward!!!! LMFAO.YOU ONE SORRY SB!!!
amen millie :)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

mmmm wrote:
<quoted text>amen millie :)
This question has been asked before and no one seems willing or able to answer.
Question:
The average U.S. citizen of age to retire ,or ,shortly will get there,finds out the jobs,the medical care,the SS# he or she paid into all their working days,is not there for them.The ones that made much and retire with big bank accounts have a gov`t and one Party that wants to take their savings and give it to the ones that did not do as well,or,never tried.They call it(take from the rich and redistribute to the poor).Or,make the rich pay more in taxes when they paid taxes on whatever they earned to get rich along the way.

Why should we borrow from China or anyone to give to Countries that hate us and want to kill us?

When an Ambassador send request for help and protection,he is ignored.When it may have been possible to send rescue parties to help,none were sent,and the leaders went to bed,ignored the scene for that entire night!

When our President has closed the books on his birth,and paid millions to keep them closed from investigating persons,why?

Last but not least,do any trust our own Gov`t any more?

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

millie wrote:
<quoted text>You must jelious,while your sorry ass is on here whinning and crying there out there actually doing the job your lazy ass won't do,you white ass HONKY.Yes i spelled it HONKY.Your probably the one sitting back drinking your beer.And beating up on your whore.Because god knows you can't get any other women.Who would want a f...ing ass retard.Your the drain on society.Everbody f....ing thinks there the only ones that drink.Well news flash white ass honkys drinks to and beats on there women.You wonna call yourself funny,I call you a two face coward!!!! LMFAO.YOU ONE SORRY SB!!!
SOOO Millie You woulde a big fat white broad that shacks up with Illegals because Your pissed at Your Family and want to shame Them?? Bet I hit the mark didnt I.??? You truly hate your own Race,,sooooo saaad
terry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Millie's an ok woman by me
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rufus is not a very educated man.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rufus Khan wrote:
<quoted text>SOOO Millie You woulde a big fat white broad that shacks up with Illegals because Your pissed at Your Family and want to shame Them?? Bet I hit the mark didnt I.??? You truly hate your own Race,,sooooo saaad
For ONE i'm no fat broad you stupid as jerk. And 2 my husband is a U S CITIZEN!!!!! So no i'm not shaming my family.But your racist ass is.It's a f....ing shame that your parents raised a hateful white ass looser like yourself.No i don't hate my race,Just LOOSERS like you.
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

terry wrote:
Millie's an ok woman by me
Thank you terry !!
millie

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Rufus is not a very educated man.
Tell me about it!! He's a f...ing looser if you ask me.
i love my illegal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Mmmm nothing better than him n his 10 inch peniz
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Five myths about white people
In 1968, 97 percent of white males ages 30 to 49 who had at most a high school diploma were in the labor force — meaning they either had a job or were actively seeking work. By March 2008 (before the Great Recession), that number had dropped to 88 percent. That means almost one out of eight white working-class men in the prime of life is not even looking for a job. This is not just an issue of “discouraged workers”; this rate of labor force dropouts rose in the boom years of the 1980s, 1990s and 2000s as rapidly as it did in years of recession.

Among white males ages 30 to 49 who do have blue-collar or low-level service jobs, fewer work full time. The percentage of them who worked less than than 40 hours a week increased from 10 percent in 1960 to 20 percent in 2008, rising in good and bad economic times alike.

Time-use surveys have further documented shifting behavior among unemployed men. In the early 2000s, compared with 1985, such men spent less time on job searches, education and training, household work, or civic and religious activities — and more time watching TV and sleeping.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-02-10...
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

White Privilege and Illicit Drugs
The vast majority of drug users are white. This fact has been true for the entire "war on drugs." Many whites live in majority white states. Most whites live in segregated communities. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/algernon-austin...
OnAmission

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

And the drugs get here how? Read this post heading, Gotcha again, you have no argument illegal's are the problem. they are simply a constant drain on the US economy, if you can see that, eye exams are free at wal-mart.
mayela

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

OnAmission wrote:
And the drugs get here how? Read this post heading, Gotcha again, you have no argument illegal's are the problem. they are simply a constant drain on the US economy, if you can see that, eye exams are free at wal-mart.
Yeah and asses are free on the street corner too dick face.

Since: Feb 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

what about all the violent european gangs who took over the usa several hundred years ago?? wiped out most of thje natives and lots of animals. then they started shouting the bible at everyone.
dejuan

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

CharlieManson666 wrote:
what about all the violent european gangs who took over the usa several hundred years ago?? wiped out most of thje natives and lots of animals. then they started shouting the bible at everyone.
praying for you there crazy man
julio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

millie wrote:
<quoted text>For ONE i'm no fat broad you stupid as jerk. And 2 my husband is a U S CITIZEN!!!!! So no i'm not shaming my family.But your racist ass is.It's a f....ing shame that your parents raised a hateful white ass looser like yourself.No i don't hate my race,Just LOOSERS like you.
I miss u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 701 - 720 of724
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••