Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

Nov 24, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS-TV Louisville

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Comments
1 - 20 of 724 Comments Last updated Aug 18, 2013
First Prev
of 37
Next Last
whitehair

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Judged:

The illegals have been in the Courts often.Mostly driving problems and no license,no insurance,d.u.i.,and such.

The problem is becoming not what we locally can do about this,but why can our Gov`t not stop the whole thing?Locally,we can not question,we can not arrest,we can only complain,as private citizens.But Shelbyville could stop having an open arms policy!!

Our officials know as well as do we,that the State will do little.We know the Federal Govt is not interested as McCain and Obama have already said they are in favor of amnesty.Both spoke of closing the Border,but nothing will really be done.Why??? Is is because special interests and lobbying have caused our Congressional persons to look the other way.????Do they get so much money for campaigns ,nothing will move them to do the correct thing for our own Country????My sympathy goes to the persons that come here to better their circumstances,but not when they come here illegally.!!Not when we have gangs ,nor illegals !!!Not when we have groups standing on a street corner waiting for locals to give them work!! Where are our Police,can they do anything?Probably not without getting in trouble themselves!Have our officials considered the need for new schools in this economic downturn,when so many illegals could make it unnecessary??If they were not here???Just thoughts.
Chylloh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Judged:

This is what I have been saying when several years ago, I watched as residents, one by one stood in front of Mayor Hardesty and the councilmen telling of he crimes, the drugs, the prostitution, thefts, etc. on Bland Avenue.

Mayor Hardesty threw his little temper tantrum when Shane Suttor stood in defense of the residents against the illegal aliens whom had taken over their neighborhood and turned it into Little Mexico.

My husband and I rode down Bland Ave. one summer day and what do we see....two mexican gang members with their tatoos on them to identify which gang they were in.

I also went to the mayors office to report the bus in Walmart's parking lot unloading the new shipment of illegal aliens, nothing was done.
As matter of fact, Hardesty hid in his office and sent a woman out to take our complaint.

Regardless, of our lack of wanting to do anything or our laziness of not doing anything with the concept someone else will take care of it, we will confront this head on one day and it will not be nice.

Mr. Huber who supports the Centro Latino and the Cathoic Ministries need to not only be prosecuted for aiding and abetting illegal aliens, the gangs and the drugs but they need to lose their tax exempt.

This is nothing more than our local and state gov. allowing this to happen because they did not do the job they were paid and sworn to do.
Chylloh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Judged:

Monday, I went to Kroger's grocery. The person in front of me was alone and he was an older mexican man. The cashier had to point and make signs with her hands to instruct him in what to do.

Since, I was directly behind him, I could see he was paying for his items with a WIC card.

I asked the cashier, when were men allowed to get WIC? She stated it was probably his wifes.

So far, everything some of us have reported about the illegal aliens from Mexico has come to fruitition.

I called the Health Dept. to inquire about why are they getting food stamps and WIC. The woman was very nice about it.

She stated, "I know how you feel."

She receives numerous calls with people complaining about it. She hates it because she has to work for her food, yet sees these people come here and get it free every day she works there.

She stated: "the local, state and even the federal gov. all support it."

It wouldn't surprise me if illegal alien gang members were behind this recent murder.
The news depicted gun shops in Shelbyville were very busy since this murder, and you can not blame people. Esp. if the law will not do anything.

//////////

Whitehair, this is why my husband and I went to the school meeting about the tax increase and we were the only two. I brought this up to the pompous School Superintendent who just smiled.

We are paying these gangs and their family to kill us.

Since: Sep 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Judged:

I agree w/all of you. Americans of Shelby County need to go to council and fiscal court meetings and let them know we want our county back.

When the police arrest all of these Latinos...first thing that should be checked is if they are legal or not. If they are illegal they should be deported. If the city and state can afford to let them be here...send them back and contribute to Border Patrol.
Parrothead

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Judged:

Gangs = Terrorism, so why not use the Patriot Act laws on them, especially the illegal aliens. If they were outside Al Quidea agents doing the things these guys do, we would not hesitate to do it.
Smoke

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Judged:

Lock n Load.
Parrothead

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Judged:

Bad as it may seem, Smoke could be on to something. If the powers that be want to ignore the situation, fine. Let the government open the season on the gangs for the rednecks of the world.
THAT could get very interesting!
Smoke

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Judged:

I believe that's what our government wants. get all of us fighting one another.{population control} Then they can bring in martial law. Control....
Carol

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Judged:

Thats pretty much the way it is all over the country whitehair. I keep telling people its the UN behind this. Our presidents have given over way too much power and our rights to their so called civil rights for migrants. They are bringing us down. Why is it that other nations can enforce their own immigration laws. They are only targeting countries they want to redistribute wealth from. Why would this same thing be happening all over the country? They are ignoring citizens and opening the royal doors for illegals.
Smoke

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Judged:

Carol wrote:
Thats pretty much the way it is all over the country whitehair. I keep telling people its the UN behind this. Our presidents have given over way too much power and our rights to their so called civil rights for migrants. They are bringing us down. Why is it that other nations can enforce their own immigration laws. They are only targeting countries they want to redistribute wealth from. Why would this same thing be happening all over the country? They are ignoring citizens and opening the royal doors for illegals.
One day there will be white trucks with the letters UN on the side. It's comming.
wolfman

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2008

Judged:

Smoke wrote:
Lock n Load.
ABSOLUTELY!!We can't depend on the Gov't.!
Whitehair

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2008

Judged:

With all of the current happenings such as in India,you would think the Gov`t,which is there to protect us and our Country,would want to know just who is in the U.S.!!None of us have any idea who is here ,nor how many illegals are here!!

Suppose some have been equipped with germ warfare materials?Or a radiation suitcase to be opened somewhere??Our gov`t is failing to do the job they were voted in to do!!!We must have a change but none in the Gov`t wants to do it!!!It is possible most of the illegals are looking for a better life here.It is also possible ,as in India,some 20 or so could create havoc and kill hundreds and damage unimaginable!!! How many illegals are here now??50,000,000????
SEXY REBEL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

you complainers make me sick. i used to live on bland .the things i saw was white men selling drugs ,sullivan calvert and his cousin dt..an ambulance was always there for on bland for the lady who was so huge always going to the doctor.her and her son and her boyfriend always fighting. so what if you drive down the road and see two guys with tatoos.white men have tattoos also.you all need to grow up and stop acting like little fraidy cats of the big bad mexicans. why dont you all tell all the white men in shelbyville to get off thier asses and do some work and the mexicans want have to.we all know that martinsville belongs to the black community, my suggestion is for you all not to drive down bland ,why not after all you are only there to look for trouble.if it isnt the calverts then its rugrat bones cricket. oscar,.no one said nothing when rugrat and oscar were prostituting bones & cricket... you all are just wanting to raise hell over mexicans. take up reading
Barney Gumble

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

SEXY REBEL wrote:
you complainers make me sick. i used to live on bland .the things i saw was white men selling drugs ,sullivan calvert and his cousin dt..an ambulance was always there for on bland for the lady who was so huge always going to the doctor.her and her son and her boyfriend always fighting. so what if you drive down the road and see two guys with tatoos.white men have tattoos also.you all need to grow up and stop acting like little fraidy cats of the big bad mexicans. why dont you all tell all the white men in shelbyville to get off thier asses and do some work and the mexicans want have to.we all know that martinsville belongs to the black community, my suggestion is for you all not to drive down bland ,why not after all you are only there to look for trouble.if it isnt the calverts then its rugrat bones cricket. oscar,.no one said nothing when rugrat and oscar were prostituting bones & cricket... you all are just wanting to raise hell over mexicans. take up reading
I think your pimp has b*tch slapt you a little to hard today
SEXY REBEL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

Barney Gumble wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your pimp has b*tch slapt you a little to hard today
ok barney fife go get an education learn how to spell. or go cower behind a door so the big bad mexicans want get you ...shelbyville is full of cowards.whom do not understand a thing .you all holler we want our town back ha ha here are some famous words for you all .YOU CANT EVER GO HOME AGAIN.
Barney Gumble

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

SEXY REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok barney fife go get an education learn how to spell. or go cower behind a door so the big bad mexicans want get you ...shelbyville is full of cowards.whom do not understand a thing .you all holler we want our town back ha ha here are some famous words for you all .YOU CANT EVER GO HOME AGAIN.
What would an illiterate like you know about spelling.

Now get back to what your good at, And hustle that a$$.
SEXY REBEL

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

Barney Gumble wrote:
<quoted text>
What would an illiterate like you know about spelling.
Now get back to what your good at, And hustle that a$$.
well well i do see your problem you are one of those a$$holes who is jealous over mexicans,what happened did your wife or your daughter leave you for a mexican,are you impotent? why did they go ? were you your normal nasty little self,did the one she left you for give her more than you did,oh well another white man pi$$ed off because a mexican has all the money and your woman.you are just talking trash because i have got on here defending mexicans.but believe me i am far from being illiterate. no i do not have a mexican but anything would be better off than your prejudiced a$$.you were probally an alcoholic woman beater who wouldnt work,whom looked out for yourself and now yourself is all you got left, ah poor baby . you are such a sad sad little man barney fife........
Barney Gumble

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

SEXY REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>well well i do see your problem you are one of those a$$holes who is jealous over mexicans,what happened did your wife or your daughter leave you for a mexican,are you impotent? why did they go ? were you your normal nasty little self,did the one she left you for give her more than you did,oh well another white man pi$$ed off because a mexican has all the money and your woman.you are just talking trash because i have got on here defending mexicans.but believe me i am far from being illiterate. no i do not have a mexican but anything would be better off than your prejudiced a$$.you were probally an alcoholic woman beater who wouldnt work,whom looked out for yourself and now yourself is all you got left, ah poor baby . you are such a sad sad little man barney fife........
How do you know what race I am?

Oh yea, I sorry your probably quite intelligent.

But you wouldn't know by the unintelligible post you type.

P.S. Watch those Freudian slips

“Let Slip The Dogs Of War!!!!!”

Since: Dec 08

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

Judged:

SEXY REBEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok barney fife go get an education learn how to spell. or go cower behind a door so the big bad mexicans want get you ...shelbyville is full of cowards.whom do not understand a thing .you all holler we want our town back ha ha here are some famous words for you all .YOU CANT EVER GO HOME AGAIN.
I think I understand what you are saying, BUT:

Did you happen to look at this before you sent it and told them to learn how to spell? I've quit pointing out spelling on threads, but this one was...I don't know....WOW! This was just bad, especially for a post jumping on someone about spelling. And grammar! And capitalization! And punctuation. WOW! Just too much to pass up.
whitehair

Crestwood, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Judged:

SEXY REBEL----
We are not complaining about any race or group of spanish speaking persons.We ARE complaining about ILLEGAL persons being in this Country!We know that our gov`t has failed us and you!They have no idea how many illegals are here nor who they are,nor what evil intentions they may have.Are they terrorists?We do not know.Do they wish to become legal citizens and live here? We do not know.We do not like anchor babies,nor the ones being here that do not wish to stay!The reason we complain is because our gov`t leaders are not doing anything about this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••