Jail for Reporting Rape

Feb 9, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 49

Somalia has sentenced a woman, allegedly raped by government soldiers, to jail, along with a journalist who spoke to her about the attack.

Full Story
Abudii

Nykøbing, Denmark

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gorgeous
Saxarla is a salafi and she disses people just like those black ex-crims salafi jail converts that she abhores and calls them adons. She lacks the faculty to comprehend and feel soldiarity with her fellow somali women if their rapists happen to hail from her enclave, Puntland. salafis such as her are a bunch of brainless hypocrites.
I agree with you, with this one. Salafis and their fellow wahhabi friend act like hypocrites.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#26 Feb 12, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
@Christian aka Born Again aka Jesus Lover:
Go and pray to the Eurocentric book which you call the bible in front of your coloured windows.
Your country is gradually changing to evil Suadi Arabia and you are opposing people who are advocating freedom for all. What next? Somali women may not drive a car or must not walk alone? Once you change a country to a fascist theocratic state like Iran or Saudi Arabia it is difficult to change it back to a normal sane society. That is why I hate Islam because it is the source of everything what is wrong in those countries. If Somalia was a Christian country atleast its 50% of its population (women) will live in relative freedom. Islam is diametrically opposite to women equality in particular and democratic system in general.
thehassanabdi

Stafford, UK

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gorgeous
Saxarla is a salafi and she disses people just like those black ex-crims salafi jail converts that she abhores and calls them adons. She lacks the faculty to comprehend and feel soldiarity with her fellow somali women if their rapists happen to hail from her enclave, Puntland. salafis such as her are a bunch of brainless hypocrites.
Are you callin yourself "georgeuos" at 70 and a she-male at that? Hmmmmmmmmm?????????? The end of the world is near

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 12, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Sharmuuto Voodoo aka IslamRapesTheMind aka Chottomatte aka Moonie The Stupid aka Christian and more:
"owned" for what? What does the word "owned" mean to you? Posting lies? And, when you get caught act like you won? Does it make you feel better? Well, here is the thing, in this forum, you are the only who runs around like "headless chicken" and is owned all the time, you filthy desperate liar.
Yepp, you just described yourself in your post, thanks for re-introducing yourself and your headless chicken antics.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#32 Feb 12, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
<quoted text>
INSEARCH_OF aka Sheikh Sharmuuto Voodoo aka IslamRapesTheMind aka Chottomatte aka Moonie The Stupid aka Christian and more:
Try it again. You ran out of steam. And you sound like a broken record. Time for you to stop seeking attention in this forum.
I always believe Salafists like you have some kind of psychological issues. You need help. Get a shrink. Tell me, do you allow your boyfriend to beat you up? It is highly recomended by Salafists as a show of love.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#33 Feb 12, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I always believe Salafists like you have some kind of psychological issues. You need help. Get a shrink. Tell me, do you allow your boyfriend to beat you up? It is highly recomended by Salafists as a show of love.
lolaka lisa it's you who need psycholigical help after eating raw meat and been sharmuta all over europe go see docter yaa qaxba
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#34 Feb 12, 2013
ShocknAwe wrote:
<quoted text>
I also saw quote that said journalist was charge with interviewing her without husbands permission. How they know he didn't give permission or wasn't present during interview? How they even prove that crime when the husband was also a defendant?? I doubt he gave incriminating evidence.
lol sheikh voodo with 99 names did you forgot to log on you trolling names
well

Hamilton, Canada

#36 Feb 12, 2013
Welcome to Afrika.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#37 Feb 12, 2013
hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>lolaka lisa it's you who need psycholigical help after eating raw meat and been sharmuta all over europe go see docter yaa qaxba
I told you before I will come to Basel and eat it with you. Are you sharmuta in Basel? You must have a lot of customers. According Salafists to be sharmuta is ok but to have a boyfriend is haram? Since you are very old I doubt if you have a boy friend. Tell me hooyo, I have a somali neighbour and she is begging me to babtise her to Christianity. What shall I do? Shall I send her to you?
Mogadishu Royalty

Woodford Green, UK

#38 Feb 12, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a somali neighbour and she is begging me to babtise her to Christianity.
Maybe it's because she wants you to stop your cheap preaching.
Sheikh Voodoo

Brighton, Australia

#41 Feb 12, 2013
Saxarla

Say hi to your cousin 3abdisamad Governor of Bari in Puntland.

http://www.puntlandpost.com/pp/wp-content/upl...

Love your fellow africans just like you love your cousin governor 3abdisamad.

hooyo

Ciao mia zia bella. Come si maneggia il freddo gelido inverno in Swtizerland? Sei sci?

Non posso essere quel ragazzo perché ci sono circa 30.000 somali a Melbourne. lui č un musulmano e non lo sono.

Dare il mio cordiale saluto alla tua famiglia.

Location hidden

#42 Feb 12, 2013
SaxarLa stop talking to your yourself. There are plenty of Somalis in Saudi Jails also from Puntland there are plenty of Somali prostitute in the Gulf states. People in glass houses shouldnīt throw rocks.

Also the Somali woman is the most despised woman on the planet as proven in this rape case..and the greatest hatred against Somali women comes from Somali men and their female collaborators such as yourself.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#43 Feb 13, 2013
SaxarLa wrote:
Christian aka Nazret aka Lisa aka Sheikh Sharmuuto Voodoo aka INSEARCH_OF and more:
<quoted text>
Hello Aidsthiopian,
Your countries GDP is dependent on how many sharmuutos you ship to Saudi Arabia and all over Middle East.
Can you tell us why you produce this many sharmuutos in the form of cheap maids to Saudi Arabia? And wrap them like Salafis??? Hmmm? Or is it that you are trying to look like us, Somalis so that the Arabs would have mercy on your filthy kaafir arse? Forget it! Because that odour from eating the raw meat since you are cannibal gives you away all the time lol
Btw, you look like you love Saudi Arabia and the Salafis. Because even as Christian you are in Saudi Jails. Now, I would like to know how you would manage to babtise anyone when you can't stay away from Salafis? Yaa qaxba. Yaa cabiidul aswad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Oyl5wZ__eq0XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You sound more Saudi than the Saudis themselves. The evil Saudis imprison Ethiopian Christians for praying together while building hundreds of Mosques in Christian Ethiopia. There are many Somalis in their concentration camps too but wild illiterate naive Salafist like you is jumping high up in enjoyment from the sorrows of others. One day Somalia will be free from you mindless Salafists and live in freedom and dress like before in hundreds of beautiful colorful dresses.
thehassanabdi

London, UK

#44 Feb 13, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more Saudi than the Saudis themselves. The evil Saudis imprison Ethiopian Christians for praying together while building hundreds of Mosques in Christian Ethiopia. There are many Somalis in their concentration camps too but wild illiterate naive Salafist like you is jumping high up in enjoyment from the sorrows of others. One day Somalia will be free from you mindless Salafists and live in freedom and dress like before in hundreds of beautiful colorful dresses.
Barstado do you know what you are talking about? Christian ethiopia kulahaa,Dreams cost nothing,enjoy
shut up

London, UK

#45 Feb 13, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
"Abdiaziz was also convicted of entering the house of another man and interviewing his wife when the husband was not present—a new charge under Somalia’s Sharia"
Wow, it sure didnīt take long for them to use the "Sharia" for the purpose of inventing new crimes. WTF...how can it be illegal to interview a woman without the presence of her husband? They mustīve made up this crime as they went along, crazy men.
" midwife testified that the woman was not raped based on a “finger test”—a degrading practice with no scientific basis in proving or disproving rape, said Human Rights Watch."
finger test...really? wow, just wow,
if your against female rape then you shoud support the sharia law !
a man cannot enter anothers mans home and be alone with his wife or children , why ? becuase he can rape her or do other nasty things...one minute your a feminist who condems rape and now your saying a stranger can enter peoples home and have private time with the women all because you hate islam wtf you are a hypocrite who has no principles or standards waxaad tahay xayaawaan she male ah ! i told you before you have mental issues from the past deal with them before you end up jumping froma bridge !!!1

“Gaal wannabe”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#47 Feb 13, 2013
Police are worried about increased rape rate on Valentines Day. Police Commisioner Chastity takes Saxar_La's personal advice very seriously, that he in fact issues a warning to all love struck women to not be alone with another man, no matter how handsome he is and regardless if she knows him or not. Pundits expect Prime minister Prude to issue an immediate martial law. In the meantime the public is anxious about the upcoming love crises day and chastity belts have sold out. BCN News, Chottomatte,
shut up

London, UK

#50 Feb 13, 2013
chottomatte wrote:
Police are worried about increased rape rate on Valentines Day. Police Commisioner Chastity takes Saxar_La's personal advice very seriously, that he in fact issues a warning to all love struck women to not be alone with another man, no matter how handsome he is and regardless if she knows him or not. Pundits expect Prime minister Prude to issue an immediate martial law. In the meantime the public is anxious about the upcoming love crises day and chastity belts have sold out. BCN News, Chottomatte,
unlike you saxarla has common sense...only dhilos like yourself get raped for not being cautious and your a man ! lmfao i bet chotto has seen more jareer gus than kim and kloe kardahsian put together HAHAHA

Location hidden

#51 Feb 13, 2013
shut up wrote:
<quoted text>if your against female rape then you shoud support the sharia law !
a man cannot enter anothers mans home and be alone with his wife or children , why ? becuase he can rape her or do other nasty things...one minute your a feminist who condems rape and now your saying a stranger can enter peoples home and have private time with the women all because you hate islam wtf you are a hypocrite who has no principles or standards waxaad tahay xayaawaan she male ah ! i told you before you have mental issues from the pa
st deal with them before you end up jumping froma bridge !!!1
Hello SaxarLa with a UK proxy. Sharia is a desert arab rape culture in which even husbands are allowed to rape their wives. Sharia is great for societies who hate their women, Somalia has been named hell on earth for women so itīs not a coincidence that Somalia also has found away to religionize its misogyny through the Sharia. Sharia is designed to protect the manīs "honor" (not surprsingly the manīs honor defined by the subjugation of his female relatives) but does nothing for women except for leaving them rape and oppressed.

Finally, Iīll repeat the answer I gave to your TheHassanAbdi persona:

If entering a another manīs house is a such a horrid crime for you, then how come married women in IDP camps can get raped in their tents/huts by men in uniform?
Mogadishu Royalty

UK

#52 Feb 14, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
husbands are allowed to rape their wives.
Lol, look at the level of stupidity this person has stooped to in desperation to insult Islam.
shut up

London, UK

#54 Feb 14, 2013
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello SaxarLa with a UK proxy. Sharia is a desert arab rape culture in which even husbands are allowed to rape their wives. Sharia is great for societies who hate their women, Somalia has been named hell on earth for women so itīs not a coincidence that Somalia also has found away to religionize its misogyny through the Sharia. Sharia is designed to protect the manīs "honor" (not surprsingly the manīs honor defined by the subjugation of his female relatives) but does nothing for women except for leaving them rape and oppressed.
Finally, Iīll repeat the answer I gave to your TheHassanAbdi persona:
If entering a another manīs house is a such a horrid crime for you, then how come married women in IDP camps can get raped in their tents/huts by men in uniform?
its ok insearch the swedish government will pay for your psychiatric evalution ! all this ''i hate sharia arab culture''is just a projection from your childhood trauma...i know its hard for you growing up knowing a salafi wahabi arab repearedly raped you at a youg age and when telling your family they disowned your arse right ? its ok we the topix family will support in these hard times and we will get you the mental treatment you deserve..just calm down and praise allah !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raul Castro: Don't expect detente to change Cub... 21 min Mandy 9
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 38 min ninynutnu 359
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 56 min barefoot2626 129
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 1 hr scirocco 286
Official: US eyes dozens of Gitmo transfers 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 8
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 3 hr Cat74 156
Ohio man pleads guilty in bath salt distributio... 3 hr fkasnch 4
More from around the web