Madrid teenager jailed on sexual abus...

Madrid teenager jailed on sexual abuse charge

There are 23 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Jul 24, 2013, titled Madrid teenager jailed on sexual abuse charge. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Massena-based state police charged Tyler J. Moulton, 19, of Madrid with first-degree sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child stemming from an incident that allegedly occurred on the afternoon of June 27 in the town of Madrid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frustrated

Feeding Hills, MA

#1 Jul 26, 2013
After reading the story about the Madrid teen who sexually abused a child I tried to looked up his information. When I went on the sex offenders web site for this area he wasn't listed. I looked a bit deeper for information and sure enough his record was on another site. Why, if this teen had abused a child before would he not be on all NYS Sex Offender sites so others could look out for him? How can we protect our children if we don't have all the information we need?
Can't understand

Norwood, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
I don't understand why this boy is not on all the sights. It's scary especially when you have children, around the same age. This young man obviously needs to be behind bars. Where are his parents? Why was he around a child under the age of 7 when he is a registered sex offender? He never should have been left alone with any child.
yawn

Massena, NY

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Stop being scared.
If you are being a good parent and choosing your and your kids' friends carefully, you have nothing to panic about. Just because some person committed a sexual offense doesn't mean they are going to go after YOUR kid...sheesh
Your kid is more likely to get sick from second hand tobacco smoke, pesticides, herbicides, and household cleaners than get molested.
Can't Understand

Norwood, NY

#4 Jul 28, 2013
@ yawn.....obviously you don't have kids! And shouldn't worry? Tell that to the parents of the 2 young girls that boy molested. Better yet tell that to those poor young girls who will be scared for life. So drink yourself a cup of coffee and get the F over your yawn!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Where are the 2 sites to search? A sex offender is on alert looking. you know that yourself! Wondering how he was left alone with a child when others must have known of the guys history.
wa!

Norwood, NY

#6 Jul 28, 2013
How can parents leave their kids with perverts like that? If he had done it once, he will do it again! 19 years old, and already a sicko! I wouldn't leave my cat with a guy like that!
real nurse

Potsdam, NY

#7 Jul 28, 2013
thinkgood wrote:
Where are the 2 sites to search? A sex offender is on alert looking. you know that yourself! Wondering how he was left alone with a child when others must have known of the guys history.
exactly!!! I was thinking the exact same thing I wouldnt give anyone the chance.hell my children had very few choosen sitters.we need to be more proactive as parents we all know there are sick ppl living out there and they arent wearing scarlet letters.
Know this family

Newington, CT

#8 Jul 30, 2013
I am friends with the family who's little girls was hurt, there are things you should know. This young man NEVER watched their children and was never knowingly left alone with this little girl. The family is VERY cautions and wouldn't put their child in harms way. The suspects family knew their son should never be around children and never told this family. The family had no prior knowledge to what this kid had done before, how in the world could the victims family know this guy was a threat? They have children his age. Their daughter will live with this for the rest of her life. It's easy to think this family was foolish, I will not give details on how this all happened but it was in no way the families fault. This kid was a sicko who tricked everyone. We are all of course welcome to our opinion but I would be heart broken if the victims family read the comments that made it seem like they did something wrong. They are broken for their daughter....
Two Sides

Danielson, CT

#9 Jul 30, 2013
So. Really? Is this all you people have to do with your free time? sit on here and talk shit behind your fake names? really? How dare you people sit on here and talk so much shit about this! There are victims, that have so many other things to worry about other than being the center of your gossip community. What happened to that little girl Never should have happened, with out a doubt! I am not defending what happened,I am however defending what is being said. The "suspects" parents is exactly that. He is someone's son, someone's brother, and people care very much about him. In NO way should the finger start to be pointed at the parents. On either side!!! I am sure the little girls parents would never put her in harms way no matter what. I am also sure that the "suspects" parents would NEVER allow there son to knowingly hurt anyone. It's so easy for all of you to say "he's a sicko". Yes he is sick and definitely has issues, but scrutinizing his family? Does that take away from what happened or make you feel better about yourselves? The people who are involved in this, there lives will never be the same. My heart goes out to the little girl and her family. But my heart also goes out to the boy and his family. There lives will never be the same on either side. His family, is not responsible for what happened, he was. But his family now has to be judged and treated as if they are the ones who commuted this crime.They tried everything in there power to get there child the help he needed. Ask yourself this, if one of your own children commits a crime or does something like this, could you turn your back on them? Would it be that easy? How would you feel having your son behind bars, knowing he hurt an innocent little girl. There hearts are BROKEN, for the little girl and there son. If anything you people should really stop talking so much shit about this and start trying to help. Why not say a prayer for the little girl and families. And stop trying to make this such a dramatized gossip session. Speculating on what happened as if you have any idea what your talking about. Just let the courts handle it, and give it up.
upstate ny

Potsdam, NY

#10 Aug 11, 2013
Bullshit Two Sides. He did this to a 3 year old several years ago and apparently not much ever happened because he's been out and about and know it's happened again. He should have been in a facility getting treatment. Our justice system up here is deeply flawed, our current D.A. needs to be voted out of office along with a lot of others.
the system

Massena, NY

#11 Aug 13, 2013
that's the north country for ya
Two sides

Norwood, NY

#12 Aug 19, 2013
@ upstate..... Get your facts straight! A three year old? For real? Your twisted and WRONG. If your looking to create drama for the sake of drama, you really need to get a grip! He does need a treatment facility and his family tried, they tried for several months. They were flat out denied by the DA. They don't have 5,000.00 a month to pay for it and there insurance wouldn't pay either. I agree our court system sucks. But you are dead wrong about what your saying about him. Look it up dude.....it's called google. You really should get your facts straight before you run your mouth!
upstate ny

Potsdam, NY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
Two sides wrote:
@ upstate..... Get your facts straight! A three year old? For real? Your twisted and WRONG. If your looking to create drama for the sake of drama, you really need to get a grip! He does need a treatment facility and his family tried, they tried for several months. They were flat out denied by the DA. They don't have 5,000.00 a month to pay for it and there insurance wouldn't pay either. I agree our court system sucks. But you are dead wrong about what your saying about him. Look it up dude.....it's called google. You really should get your facts straight before you run your mouth!
My facts are correct about the age of the first victim. They were 3 years old. As for the cost, people shouldn't be having children they can't afford. He belongs in a facility where he can't hurt any other children and it is their responsibility.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 21, 2013
If there are victims that young the DA doesn't know about it. Please call the police, there is a statue of limitation on these types of things. I'm not sure if he has been sentenced for this current crime and it may make a difference on how much time this young man may serve. If you happen to know the family you should tell them or at least encourage the family to report this crime. I have to ask how do you know about these three year old victims?
Two sides

Norwood, NY

#15 Sep 1, 2013
@upstate.... Again your facts are wrong! And for real they shouldn't of had kids if they couldn't of afforded them? Sounds to me like you couldn't afford an education. You tell me how in the world were the parents ever to know, there child would end up like this. When your planning your future you don't say hummmm I wonder if we should only have one child instead of one. What if one of our children end up a sex offender at the age of 17, and we need $5,000.00 a month to put him in a facility. That is just craziness, and not logical! I know his family and very well I might add and I can reassure you there was NOT a three year old victim. I'm not sure where your getting your information, but its wrong. Both of these families have been threw enough, they do NOT need people on here posting senseless lies for the sake of conversation or drama.
Hmmm

Danielson, CT

#16 Oct 10, 2013
Get a grip two sides (Brian moulton) your kid is a petophile and needs his nuts nailed to a tree stump and tipped over backwards
About time

Nassau, NY

#17 Oct 11, 2013
From what I can recall from news reports years ago, the first victim was maybe around 11? And was maybe a family member? And it happened at Thanksgiving dinner? My details may not be exact, but I think they are close. Closer than the 3 yr old theory anyway...
This kid needs to be locked up in an institution. If it is court ordered, we the tax payers will foot the bill. I'm actually not too upset by that if it keeps from doing it again--which clearly he has a predisposition to do.
two sides

Bronx, NY

#18 Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Get a grip two sides (Brian moulton) your kid is a petophile and needs his nuts nailed to a tree stump and tipped over backwards
We'll "humm" you obviously don't know as much as you think you do! I am NOT Brian Moulton. But if I were you"humm" I would be a little scared that Brian Moulton may get on here, and figure out who you are! Real mature you are. "Have his nuts nailed to a tree stump and tipped over backwards"? Really? Why is that what your daddy did to you, when he caught you doing dirty things? So now you have no balls and that's why you have to talk smack on here behind your fake name...... This is someone's son, don't you think this whole situation has caused enough pain to all the people involved? Dude grow up! Stop trying to cause trouble!
yuppp

Pulaski, NY

#19 Nov 2, 2013
a friend of mine knows thr moulton family too and yes there was a 3 or 4 year old that he did things to that's why that Darcy woman left brain I don't know if it was her kid or a niece or what
power authority

Potsdam, NY

#20 Jan 12, 2014
What are his folks names? I know some moultons which ones are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ukraine Crisis Facts Bring Discord to U.S. Migh... 4 min Cassandra_ 284
News Homicides in Baltimore up 40% 8 hr White Man 20
News Don't Free Oscar Lopez Rivera 8 hr LongIslander1987 3
News Those Problematic Cuban Dissidents 8 hr L I G E R 9
News Computer problems stall Guantanamo 9/11 hearing (Aug '12) 9 hr komatsu20pc 138
News Phyllis Schlafly - Adios, America 9 hr wild child 2
News Police find marijuana in front yard in Lorado 18 hr mesSed up 2
More from around the web