N. Korea threatens nuclear strike

N. Korea threatens nuclear strike

There are 16 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 7, 2013, titled N. Korea threatens nuclear strike. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

North Korea on Thursday threatened a preemptive nuclear strike against the United States and other purported aggressors, describing Washington as a "criminal threatening global peace." Though Pyongyang routinely vows to demolish the United States in a sacred war, the threat issued Thursday marked a major escalation of rhetoric just hours before the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Dis Solving You

Riverside, NJ

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Marco Rubio

Stamford, CT

#2 Mar 7, 2013
I thought America was going to be respected across the globe now ... What happened to Change we can believe in?
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#3 Mar 7, 2013
Throughout my life, nearly over! I have always considered the greatest threat to Human existance the Useless States of America. Never the Soviet Union!!

A pseudo empire run by school boys. In reality, could'nt run a piss up in a brewery.

The Atheist. aged 82.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#5 Mar 7, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being such a fking bitchy little whiney a$$ school girl. You are apparently still pissed a bunch of farmers smacked your a$$ 200 years ago. Then again 20 years later. And then had to save your sorry a$$ during 2 World Wars.
LOL. Always a pleasure to get a reply from an ignorant Redkneck.

Please do have a nice deluded day.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#7 Mar 7, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so all Americans are rednecks? LMAO!
Then I guess that makes you a drunk with bad teeth. Have a great day bitchy little school girl.
Not at all! Most Americans are intellegent Human beings. However your post number 4 reflects your interlect.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#9 Mar 7, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
As yours clearly displays your incredible ignorance. Likely the result of heavy drinking.
Thank you for playing Skippy.
FACTS! Not opinions. Please!!!" Now get back to your dream world. I know for you ignorance is bliss. Have another "drone". LMFAO.

Since: Mar 08

New Hyde Park, NY

#10 Mar 7, 2013
I'm glad MDConservative and Brit Expat are having such a lovely time on the N.Korean board.
I'd like to say something but considering the level of hostilities I'll find another story to read and write about.
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Jkjkhardcore wrote:
I'm glad MDConservative and Brit Expat are having such a lovely time on the N.Korean board.
I'd like to say something but considering the level of hostilities I'll find another story to read and write about.
Hiya M8. You're probably right. I only visit for a bit of fun. Best regards.

The Atheist.
AT A GLANCE

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Throughout my life, nearly over! I have always considered the greatest threat to Human existance the Useless States of America. Never the Soviet Union!!
A pseudo empire run by school boys. In reality, could'nt run a piss up in a brewery.
The Atheist. aged 82.
Thanks for the wine and bread during ww2. Thats about all france was good for. ya Dick
Barry O

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
The Atheist. aged 82.
School boys who helped bail out Western Europe.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Marco Rubio wrote:
I thought America was going to be respected across the globe now ... What happened to Change we can believe in?
Ill, Jr., wasn't on the Peace Prize voting committee.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#15 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
The Atheist. aged 82.
Hey Grandpappy, the "Useless States" saved both your homeland and your adopted frog pond from 'sprechening' Deutsch and/or Russkie. Twice, you old dolt.

Have a nice eternal non-existence.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all! Most Americans are intellegent Human beings. However your post number 4 reflects your interlect.
Wow, you must have a really big melon to contain your superior "interlect".

LMFAO!

Since: Mar 13

Redwood City, CA

#17 Mar 7, 2013
This news really scares me.http://rs.farmer100.com/run escape-accounts/
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

#18 Mar 8, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit, most americans are intelligent human beings and know that 9/11 was caused by islamic terrorists seeking world domination and mayhem against any non muslim.

Thanks,
Finally an intelligent response from a nitwit in France. oxcz brit same person
FiddleSticks

Candler, NC

#19 Mar 8, 2013
I do not understand how this odd international, "my horse is bigger than yours" argument accomplishes anything. I am aware that people are allowed all their own opinions but attacking one another's home countries is essential just being discriminate. You do not lump a group of people together and pass judgment on each individual. This is an article about a government that wants to blow someone else up. Regardless of who it is, no one deserves to be exterminated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senators urge Kerry to address political crisis... 11 min USA Today 2
News Former Miami Country Day School teacher arreste... (Jun '12) 33 min Whiteville Nudist... 7
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 1 hr Synque 10
News Leaving a dog in a hot car in Michigan could se... 2 hr Cat Lover 364
News Montenegro becomes NATO's 29th member 4 hr Th cln 221
News Obama's own administration now fighting back 8 hr THINKEROO 3
News After baby found dead, Searcy couple charged 9 hr Foster people 2
More from around the web