Ethiopian immigrant admits being guar...

Ethiopian immigrant admits being guard accused of killing prisoners

There are 1 comment on the Denver Post story from Jul 10, 2013, titled Ethiopian immigrant admits being guard accused of killing prisoners. In it, Denver Post reports that:

An Ethiopian immigrant known as John Doe admits in a letter to a federal judge that he is Kefelegn Alemu Worku, who prosecutors believe tortured and killed dozens of political prisoners in his home country in the 1970s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denver Post.

Amanda

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#1 Jul 10, 2013
I hope he has given names of his colleagues who were killing and torturing people in Ethiopia then and are now pretending to be "democratic" politicians. They should also check people of ESAT and the so called "illiterate politicians" in DC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prisoner, 71, loses parole bid 54 years after h... 1 hr Birdzilla 1
News Former Trump aide Rick Gates to plead guilty; a... 5 hr Trump is a joke 3
News ICE Arrests Nearly 200 Convicted Criminal Illeg... 6 hr NotSoDivineMsM 26
News Activist delivers 'Black Education Matters' speech (Oct '16) 7 hr Monica 14
News February 19, 2018: The Netanyahu probes 21 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News Rachel Shoaf gets 30 years for murder of Skylar... (Mar '14) 22 hr Stan on the lamb 9
News Tennessee receives A grade for combating child ... 23 hr Ron StClair 14
More from around the web