Turkish Court Rules Gay Sex Is Natural

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: EDGE 35

An Istanbul court ruled on Monday that consensual sex between two men is natural.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Turkey is engaged in a serious tug of war between those who wish to continue to modernize and those who want to undo Ataturk's reforms.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Isn't Turkey ALWAYS in conflict over competing traditions and interests?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Slow progress but something. I'll be more convinced Turkey wants to step into the Western world when it owns up to the Armenian genocide.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
Slow progress but something. I'll be more convinced Turkey wants to step into the Western world when it owns up to the Armenian genocide.
REALLY don't hold your breath on THAT one.

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Which will happen the day cows are seen flying over Ankara.
JohnInToronto wrote:
Lawrence

San Francisco, CA

#6 Feb 21, 2013
The Turks have always been a bunch of queers. Have you ever seen Midnight Express?

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
The Turks have always been a bunch of queers. Have you ever seen Midnight Express?
That's not gay. That's using sex to demean another. It's rape.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not gay. That's using sex to demean another. It's rape.
Gay sex is demeaning.
Have you ever noticed that some anti-gay posters on the Gay/Lesbian Forum disappear for a while, some never to be heard from again?
That's because the verbal and mental abuse that the homosexuals dish out, while claiming that it is they who are the victims, is demeaning to the human spirit.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is demeaning.
Have you ever noticed that some anti-gay posters on the Gay/Lesbian Forum disappear for a while, some never to be heard from again?
That's because the verbal and mental abuse that the homosexuals dish out, while claiming that it is they who are the victims, is demeaning to the human spirit.
Oh, come on! This is lame even from YOU. Have you not READ some of the major hate and death threats your pals have been crapping all over Topix? Stop writhing in self pity and grow a spine. I mean really!

Who can tell if they disappear? They use so many false names and false cities that it is impossible to keep track. If they do go,

I think what really happens is that they are as easily bored as kindergartners and just shuffle off to something else to divert them, like someone shaking keys in their face, or a clock pendulum, or something equally worthy of their mental capacity.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Lawrence wrote:
You think male on male sex does NOT happen in American prisoners, though the majority of prisoners are probably straight?

Oh, and pick one name and resister, you cowardly little liar.

El Paso, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2013
Honey that was a fictional movie whose image is so old as to be laughable. Turkey today is a much different nation and I say that as a person who has spent much more time than a cruise ship stop on Istanbul.

It is an amazing country with very much to offer anyone willing to open their eyes.

Lawrence wrote:

El Paso, TX

#13 Feb 21, 2013
And you trolls stay forever. I bei
Live there are only three of you though. You change names more often than you wipe your asses.
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is demeaning.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay sex is demeaning.
Darling One, what could I say that would make you disappear, never to be heard from again? God knows I would never want your loving, gentle spirit to be demeaned. Give me the phrase or phrases that would make you vanish; I'll be happy to help you escape from these threads.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Otter in the Ozarks wrote:
<quoted text>
Darling One, what could I say that would make you disappear, never to be heard from again? God knows I would never want your loving, gentle spirit to be demeaned. Give me the phrase or phrases that would make you vanish; I'll be happy to help you escape from these threads.
Would this forum really be a forum without dissent?
What you homosexuals are looking for is called a "mutual admiration society".
You simply can't handle the fact that most people disagree with you.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#16 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Appeal to popularity is a logical fallacy.

You can't handle your same sex attractions. It obviously upsets you. Get over it, dude. Most people are bisexual.

“Common courtesy, isn't”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you're welcome to stick around. If you truly enjoy an atmosphere in which your spirit is demeaned, go for it. Far be it from me to deny a spiritual masochist his peculiar brand of fun.

And no, what "we homosexuals" are looking for is simply a chance to discuss issues that are important to our community without a band of harpies screaming shrill nonsense at us. Think of us as picnickers who wish the flies (you) would quit landing on our food.

What you're too dense to realize is that we disagree among ourselves on many topics. You're not disagreeing with us at all; you're just being a pest because you have no other interests, and because you feel powerless and unfulfilled in your own life ... and so you hang around here and try to seek attention.

Let me disabuse you of one final untruth. "Most people" don't disagree with me/us. They disagree with YOU. And that must be a particularly bitter pill for you and your ilk to swallow.

Enjoy your day!

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#18 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a more useful and interesting forum without imbeciles always coming up with inane insults to the adults who are trying to have a conversation. We do just fine when you are not around. Believe it or not, we have plenty of disagreements among ourselves.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 21, 2013
TomInElPaso wrote:
Honey that was a fictional movie whose image is so old as to be laughable. Turkey today is a much different nation and I say that as a person who has spent much more time than a cruise ship stop on Istanbul.
It is an amazing country with very much to offer anyone willing to open their eyes.
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Express... (book)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Express... (film)

Location hidden

#22 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
Try dissent, intelligently presented, with logical bases, and valid support for assertions.

Since: Jul 11

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Feb 21, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 18 min Doc Proper 889
News Former Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. arrives at Baltim... 1 hr Carla 1
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) 2 hr jim 368
News Russia providing arms to Ukrainian separatists:... 4 hr Pro Ukraine 526
News Long Beacha s poorest zip code also one of its ... 8 hr chuck 1
News Iowa man convicted in '81 love-triangle murder ... (Jan '09) 9 hr anonymous 8
News Brattleboro man faces life imprisonment 12 hr tanya 3
More from around the web