Philippine Warship, China Ships in St...

Philippine Warship, China Ships in Standoff

There are 1530 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Apr 10, 2012, titled Philippine Warship, China Ships in Standoff. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

From time to time, we will send you e-mail announcements on new features and special offers from The Wall Street Journal Online.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

lol

San Francisco, CA

#1284 May 21, 2012
Anobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
More like you don't have the BALLS and dollars to pay your debts to the chinese! LOL!
But Anobaun, his BALLS are his only assets in order for him to continue his norm of life as pe...pileing. Without 'em...he is definitely doommmmmmmmmmmmed..........a loser, a failure...

lol lol lol lol lol lol
Trapper

Manila, Philippines

#1285 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor "bus boy" Derek while in the US NAVY, working with Fil Am sailors. What a bad experience for him to work with sophisticated
Filipino sailors who are recognized as the best sailors in the World.
And to verify my comments, google USS Blue Ridge, where Fil Americns are excelling in the performance of their duties. One of them is chosen to be the "best sailor"...
that's the reason why "bus boy" Derek is ridiculing the Filipinos because he is hurting inside with self pity.
lol lol lol lol lol lol !
LOL,I can't believe you fell for that bull shlt press release~~Every port a ship hits they pull one from the ship who is of that nationality and feed that crap to the country's press to create good will.~~Not saying the Flips are not good sailors just telling you like it is~~~
Anobaun

Bancal, Philippines

#1286 May 21, 2012
Trapper wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,I can't believe you fell for that bull shlt press release~~Every port a ship hits they pull one from the ship who is of that nationality and feed that crap to the country's press to create good will.~~Not saying the Flips are not good sailors just telling you like it is~~~
Hahahahaha! Thanks for admitting you have ZERO outstanding sailors in the navy you idiot!
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1287 May 21, 2012
Trapper wrote:
<quoted text>LOL,I can't believe you fell for that bull shlt press release~~Every port a ship hits they pull one from the ship who is of that nationality and feed that crap to the country's press to create good will.~~Not saying the Flips are not good sailors just telling you like it is~~~
You mean to say Trapper that you support all the bullish shits of sailor bus boy Derek continuously bad mouthing the Filipinos?

I believe the article 100% than Derek considering that there are names mentioned. Not fiction, like what Derek' sophistication is directed.

And you are a supporter of Derek for calling Filipinos, flips. You are indeed a s.........t too..

“Dog bless America ”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1288 May 21, 2012
Anobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha! Thanks for admitting you have ZERO outstanding sailors in the navy you idiot!
Hey Anobaun -looks like you overdosed from that shabu tree tonite lol.Keep it up.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1289 May 21, 2012
Trapper wrote:
So you are posting from Manila; let's say another name OFGS or
PASIG?????????LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Trapper

Manila, Philippines

#1292 May 21, 2012
Anobaun wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw with us and you'll see how out standing we are~~~
ofgs

Quezon City, Philippines

#1293 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
no....... lets just say i remember ur tongue deep in my azzzz??????
Trapper

Manila, Philippines

#1294 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of them Bay Area sissy boys~~~
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1295 May 21, 2012
ofgs wrote:
<quoted text>
no....... lets just say i remember ur tongue deep in my azzzz??????
Hallucinating is best described for a pedo like you. Don't expose your abnormal appetite. lol lol lol lol lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1296 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to say Trapper that you support all the bullish shits of sailor bus boy Derek continuously bad mouthing the Filipinos?
I believe the article 100% than Derek considering that there are names mentioned. Not fiction, like what Derek' sophistication is directed.
And you are a supporter of Derek for calling Filipinos, flips. You are indeed a s.........t too..
of course you believe it a 100%. You are not very intelligent. Remember you thought Sanchez's father was a U.S. Navy lol.

No he is not a navy, he is a sailor in the Navy lmfao
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1297 May 21, 2012
Trapper wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of them Bay Area sissy boys~~~
continue flipping like your idols, em pedos. If you are a Fil not a flip pedo, then you should call yourself sisig. Boys here are man enough to serve in the military even when they are still in high school and more when they graduate in HS. They are so brave young boys and girls, not afraid to enlist themselves, unlike you OFG, PASIG, DON, GML - who are hiding in PH to save their azz......
Anobaun

Bancal, Philippines

#1298 May 21, 2012
Trapper wrote:
<quoted text>Screw with us and you'll see how out standing we are~~~
Sorry, I don't like pizza.... too fattening.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1299 May 21, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you believe it a 100%. You are not very intelligent. Remember you thought Sanchez's father was a U.S. Navy lol.
Still aching to be known as the english expert!!!lol lol lol lol !

Jessica's father is a US Navy. And to make you happy, Jessica's father is a sailor in the US Navy. See, not a big deal if that will make you happy. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1300 May 21, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank you Pasig for telling me I am "intelligent". Of course, I am not claiming to be very intelligent. Without the very is good enough for me. Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Location hidden

#1302 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor "bus boy" Derek while in the US NAVY, working with Fil Am sailors. What a bad experience for him to work with sophisticated
Filipino sailors who are recognized as the best sailors in the World.
And to verify my comments, google USS Blue Ridge, where Fil Americns are excelling in the performance of their duties. One of them is chosen to be the "best sailor"...
that's the reason why "bus boy" Derek is ridiculing the Filipinos because he is hurting inside with self pity.
lol lol lol lol lol lol !
everyone knows ilipinos make good sailors because they are easy to break down like a dog and work for peanuts

Location hidden

#1303 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh thank you Pasig for telling me I am "intelligent". Of course, I am not claiming to be very intelligent. Without the very is good enough for me. Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Lmao I know a Korean who has only been here for 2 months and already has better reading comprehension then you Visaya. Why does it seem Koreans are so much more intelligent then the average flip from the province?

Location hidden

#1304 May 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Still aching to be known as the english expert!!!lol lol lol lol !
Jessica's father is a US Navy. And to make you happy, Jessica's father is a sailor in the US Navy. See, not a big deal if that will make you happy. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !
LMAO you still think he is a whole Navy! You prove yourself to be an Indio more with each passing post you pollute this forum with.

Dont you see this is why we all know without a shadow of a doubt that you are a bar whore from the province. You have no education, you are good only for scooping fries at mcdonalds or laying on your back with your ankles in the air
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1305 May 21, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone knows ilipinos make good sailors because they are easy to break down like a dog and work for peanuts
And you are sooooooooooooo consumed with envy that you are talking of your love of hotdogs and peanuts. What can we expect from poor you, a victim of parasites and leeches..
lol

San Francisco, CA

#1309 May 22, 2012
pasig yankeeNY wrote:
<quoted text>

Dont you see this is why we all know without a shadow of a doubt that you are a bar whore from the province. You have no education, you are good only for scooping fries at mcdonalds or laying on your back with your ankles in the air
Keep on talking about your pedo talks, pedo expertise like ankles in the air..

And don't insult the people working at McDonalds, they are hardworking honest people, like those students who are employees of McDonalds, to help them go to school; bottom line, McDonalds is giving jobs to million of people all over the World.

lol lol lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FBI agent: Missing teen Brittanee Drexel was ki... 30 min Gab7 2
News Madoff son found dead of apparent suicide (Dec '10) 1 hr Federal Contracto... 36
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 1 hr The Sin City Cat 3
News FBI: Drexel kidnapped, raped, shot, fed to gators 4 hr discocrisco 1
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 6 hr Quirky 6
News Juppe pitches 'united France' in presidential b... 18 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News A century ago next month: September, 1916 19 hr Rambling Rose - KHAN 1
More from around the web